over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme Eating for size, Good read

I gotta say that eating whatever you want is a bit drastic, i think i personally would look like a sumo wrestler in about 2 months. When i am in off-season/bulk mode i do love hamburger. I just either tend to cook the ground beef myself or go to a decent restaurant and get one of those 1lb burgers(not mc d's).

Lets see some updated pictures and see how this experiment turned out!

That cat may have eaten his way out of the game by now....

I think people try to make things sound sooooo easy-eat lift sleep repeat..annoys me.

Where are all these brutally huge monsters at?

A calorie isn't a calorie and many guys fall into this trap because junk food is dense with empty cals and cheap and already to eat where as a high calorie diet from complex proteins carbs veggies fats and supplements is expensive and time consuming.

Simply put -this is on area where you get out what you put in your body-!!

If I ate 8,000 calories a day I would be the fattest guy in my gym in no time. I don't care if they're clean calories and how much gear I was using. Sure I could diet later, but I hate dieting with a passion, especially if I'm going to have to lose 40 pounds of fat. I'll be happy making slower gains but keeping my waist under 36 inches.

Seriously.....not to offend the poster or anything, but I'm so tired of seeing this old bullshit articles getting posted over and over again. This one is like 10 years old or something.

This article is so easy to commit to since most guys would like to just stuff in everything they want off season. Well don't belive things that is too good to be true.

You're not going to grow any more buy eating excessive, you're probably going to grow LESS since you put a shitload of stress on your body.

If you're not using drugs your going to get fat. If you use drugs, you will in addition to getting just as fat, be drawing a real deal of water, not good for anything. You will put your health at risk and feel like shit with high blood pressure.

I've tried this several times over the years, and it does not work. Nor has it worked for anyone I know. You will look stupid and bloated, and seriously you will embarass yourself to other bb's who have been in the game for some time,- it will become very obvious what your doing.

I can't come up with one pro who eat like this (except Lee P. in the past), and have never heared at any seminar any eating near anything like this.

Seriously take a look at Priest's off season pics from the past - that is exactly how it will look like - a fat slob, and by the way notice he's dailing in at the same contest weigth over and over again....

Last edited:
I completely agree diskey. Especially with the growing EVEN LESS.
Scott Abel and others have said repeatedly that the body handles calories much more efficiently when in a subcaloric state (probably because it needs them more). Paradoxically as it may sound, that would be one explanation as to why guys on contest diets actually grow

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws