over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat under my chin, Kybella aka Deoxycholic acid

If your on gh/peptides stop, and if you aromatise alot of estrogen then you will need to up your a.i. I need to get pretty lean for mine to go away but if I do the above then it isn't an issue.

i find gh/peps make my face hold more water

as does eating carbs/not being concerned with slin sensitivity.

when i eat a lot of carbs even if lean i see it in my cheeks n chin.:eek:

lol
sure, now you make me feel bad!:eek::D

bro, it isnt rocket science.
you just do a whole bunch o little pokes
1/10cc each in a grid on the selected area

its gona be red and swell a for a bit after
the degree to which this happens is very individual.

i got a btl sitting around here to play with but to be honest diet n cardio fix most of this better then anything.

Sorry I'm late...

What you said is what I did in lower chest fat.
I was swollen for 10 days though

also lol @ all the chinlets in here

it's not that you got a double chin, it's that you got no chin at all :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

lol

i got a btl sitting around here to play with but to be honest diet n cardio fix most of this better then anything.

Come on dude I totally understand your position on it, hell it's the same thing with my friends who beg me for gear I tell them to fuck off and go to the gym. I'm just the type where if I'm going to do something I better know everything about it possible and there was really nothing I could find. I've meaning to try a bunch of your wares but that was the main one, I might contact you for some soon if I can dig up more specific info on it.

Like the Weird Al song, "he's got more Chins than Chinatown!"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpobSTGl_6g"]Book'em x 3 - YouTube[/ame]

i find gh/peps make my face hold more water

as does eating carbs/not being concerned with slin sensitivity.

when i eat a lot of carbs even if lean i see it in my cheeks n chin.:eek:

Forgot about the carbs, anything that causes water retention is bad for the chin aesthetics
Gh/peps/estrogen/carbs=chipmunk face lol

lol

PM sent

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

Any details on that?

It's been a long while since I've seen anybody use a topical yohimbine product for this purpose, but I know many years back I knew people using Yohimburn and Par Deus's topical version for this purpose. I liked both products, but preferred Yohimbine due to the peppermint smell....personal preference. I only ever used it on the regular areas rich in A2 fat cells, like lower abs and back.

I can't remember if there is a2-rich cells in the chin area, but many I knew liked it for this reason. TBH, I can't even give links now because the boards it was posted on are no longer around (AF, Iron Trybe, and even older deleted posts at EF).

Maybe hit up FutureFreak/Matt and get his thoughts, he has some pretty good topical products. I used his Vasoburn, but I think it was an older version because I got a severe rash from it....though my skin got somewhat used to it with time and the rash got a little better. I think he reformulated a newer version after the one I used. It did work well though. I wouldn't use the one I had for the chin, but he would be able to give more details on his products. It might depend which agents he has in the products because the chin is a pretty sensitive area. And again, i'm not sure how rich the area is in a2 fat stores. I always found that Yohimbine worked not only in a2 rish fat areas, but overall fatty areas.

I would love for Matt to look into making a capsaicin free version of vasoburn(even though it won't be much of a burn anymore).

Forgot about the carbs, anything that causes water retention is bad for the chin aesthetics
Gh/peps/estrogen/carbs=chipmunk face lol

I have broken FrancisK balls on this and he knows why but.. in all seriousness every single person who has asked me about this product has no business using it and i will not help the to put themselves in danger.

its like a fat kid who has never worked out asking you for steroids.

in each case i can look at a person and go well shit, work on the diet for another 6 months and i bet dollars to doughnuts the problem is 98% solved.

lipo destroys cells, makes the cell wall explode and the fat just kinda leaches out of you.

there are plenty of examples of ppl fucking other ppl up because they did it wrong.

if someone doesnt even know the name of the product or how to read or get a list with it on it, do they have any business using it? lol

save the dollars, dont eat doughnuts and do some cardio.

read while you do the cardio n maybe we can talk after a year or so. lol

not addressing this to YOU just a general thing as im sure no one has bother to eliminate carbs or work on slin sensitivity or do any of the other million or so things that arent gona hurt you before trying what could be a harmful option.

i have like one dude who uses this on his chubby strippers and thats only cus i get before and after pics! lol
:welcome:

Sorry I'm late...

What you said is what I did in lower chest fat.
I was swollen for 10 days though

usually treatment is multiple sessions. not just one.
its like one then when the pain n swelling n yuk go away do it again.

i have seen it done well on chicks
and i know how much they pay dr's for it, thousands!

i wont even say how cheap a btl is...

Kybella is a waste of time. Very expensive, negligible results. Get neck liposuction, and smart lipo for skin tightening. Actually cheaper than kybella.

A friend has a clinic here doing Kybella as one of the services. It is the second most common procedure requested by males. Botox being the first (armpits and feet).

*He doesn't do surgery so no idea if gyno removal would be #1.

He says average it is about $1200-$1500. And that despite using a numbing cream and lidocaine in the area it STINGS still. He gives patients a bag of ice to hold on the area to help numb it more during breaks.

You will be red afterwards and some bruising for a few days. Best do it on a Thursday and take Fri off from from and stay home all weekend.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws