over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rubiel Mosquera aka "Neckzilla"

Yeah meant that in a tongue in cheek way.
Oh ok lol yea his legs are big but yea I think Platz at his current age prolly still beats him waist down. My bad

Anybody know his leg measurement? I couldn't find it anywhere or maybe he doesn't allow anyone to measure them 🤣

Anybody know his leg measurement? I couldn't find it anywhere or maybe he doesn't allow anyone to measure them 🤣
31 inches, they measure them in the video I posted, minute 28:32, looking for Tom Platz´s measurements 30 inches is the number that comes up more often.

Tom’s legs are just insane, it’s funnny the older I get the more I respect guys like Tom and Sergio. I’m a Ronnie era guy and think Ronnie owns every pose and every body part in our sports history except maybe arms which I would give to Phil. Even pickier forearms to, fuck name slips me, owner of Dragons lair 212 Champ. All that said Platzs thigh rods are unmatched even by King Coleman.

James flex Lewis
Thanks fucking A, yea Connor McGregor on roids, well lots of roids as opposed to the ufc dose lol. Damn dudes arms are nuts, but his forearms are insane, yes over Sergio and Priest.

Looks like we've all been lied to for years about all the inflated measurements that guys say they have when it comes to arms and legs

Looks like we've all been lied to for years about all the inflated measurements that guys say they have when it comes to arms and legs
Probably but in the end what does it matter if you look great and say your arms are 23 and they’re 21 it’s stats for non-competitors imo. I’ve measured and my arms and they are smallest at show time but look the best. I think guys lie bc other guys lied. It’s just like when people ask bodybuilders what they bench, so many guys I know have lied to strangers no less, why. Plus how many of us are doing singles? It doesn’t build mass. But you’re right lots of lies about doses, natty or not, bf% etc. when what matters is how you look on stage or the beach etc. if you’ve built an amazing physique with 19 inch arms and 8% bodyfat you’ve succeeded no need to even answer let alone lie.

You see this and have to laugh when Breon Ansley says - for like the fourth time - that he's no longer doing 212 and he's an open guy. Good luck with that.
I saw that and thought the same thing.

I think he was a great classic champion, but has maxed out his physique and more genetically gifted guys are at the top now.

Trying to go to open will only ruin his lines, midsection and likely won’t get him anywhere near a top 3 placing IMO.

If we are being honest, many of the top classic guys are doing the same things the open guys are in terms of gear, insulin and HGH. The only major difference is genetics at that level.

I saw that and thought the same thing.

I think he was a great classic champion, but has maxed out his physique and more genetically gifted guys are at the top now.

Trying to go to open will only ruin his lines, midsection and likely won’t get him anywhere near a top 3 placing IMO.

If we are being honest, many of the top classic guys are doing the same things the open guys are in terms of gear, insulin and HGH. The only major difference is genetics at that level.
Absolutely right. Most people still don't get that.

Ansley's downfall is his age. People don't realize it because he has a great physique and young face but he'll be 45 this year. He's not adding another 15lbs. of muscle. His legs will start to go any time now. If he'd started competing 10 years earlier and classic has been around 10 years earlier I think his competitive career could've been very different.

Breon is a big mouth, he has proven it too many times, why do people pay attention to him?

He can win the master Olympia in classic or even 212 if he has a little luck, he certainly looks better than Hide.

Breon is a big mouth, he has proven it too many times, why do people pay attention to him?

He can win the master Olympia in classic or even 212 if he has a little luck, he certainly looks better than Hide.
Because Breon is a 2 time classic champ brother

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity