over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rubiel Mosquera aka "Neckzilla"

Think he did that natty???
not at all, but show me another guy that made that much progress in 5 years, even those that may be abusing the most extreme amounts of anabolics. Maybe Justin Compton? (not saying he was abusive, but his transformation was extreme) he is either using enough gear to kill the average man, or he is an extreme outlier hyperresponder

2023czechPRO_111823_scorecardMBB.jpg

So if the point system is no longer a thing, and you have to win a show to get qualified for the Olympia…

Why are these guys bothering to jump in when they see guys like Samson showing up?

Must be contract obligations I suppose… the meager winnings can’t be worth it
Most guys plan the show weeks or months in advance and don't know who is doing it. Krizo and Nathan, in principle, are prepared to win any show and are not afraid to face great athletes. Besides, both come from doing some previous shows so they are not preparing to compete, just keeping the condition.

He has the "it" factor. I watched the show live. If he comes in shredded in the IFBB, he has what it takes more than the rest out there.

massive wheels , those inner teardrops are ballooned!

Haha if you aren't impressed you're lost. This guy has serious freak potential.

Once he balances his top to bottom GAME OVER
True. Extremely "freakish" as in Markus Rhul mass but what did it get him? 5th at the Olympia at best...and that's despite making Ronnie look small. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate/understand the sacrifice that goes into this sport but I just don't see this guy breaking the top 3 at the BIG show. He's a brick. A fuckin cinderblock. My money's on Samson in 2024.

Rubiel has that 'Awe' attraction that people want.

Much like what Rhul and Dillet had.

A

True. Extremely "freakish" as in Markus Rhul mass but what did it get him? 5th at the Olympia at best...and that's despite making Ronnie look small. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate/understand the sacrifice that goes into this sport but I just don't see this guy breaking the top 3 at the BIG show. He's a brick. A fuckin cinderblock. My money's on Samson in 2024.

The same was said about Nick Walker, and he placed 3rd at the Olympia. I believe this new guy can be better than Nick, in time. And we're in a different era now than Ruhl's (arguably less competitive now, or at least more open doors for new competitors, in my opinion)

Good video! Thank you for sharing!

True I suppose

But I imagine the prizes don’t go too far beyond covering the cost of their drugs.. only speculating, of course
Outside the top three in these small shows and the $$ won't even cover a few days in most hotels. I don't get the economics. Sponsors aren't throwing money round like the muscletech days

I don’t think that with his legs being as big as they are (probable the biggest of any bodybuilder I have ever seen) they will never, ever be proportionate to his upper body. Maybe if he quit training them (don’t see that happening) but still, the upper body by itself, while good, will never catch up. His legs are that freaky.

Wish I had that problem.

How far can he go with his proportions? Good question. Only time will tell.

what is this forum's opinions on Larry? I mean props to him for making his money and all, but he is a redonk clown.

I mean I get post-show rebound, water, sodium etc...especially if you blow it out hard, but...53lbsin 5 days? wut?

View attachment 185406
I put Larry Wheels right next to Liver King

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner