over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fathered 30 kids from 11 mothers, all of Wellfair

Great to see our tax dollars being put to good use :banghead:

That is awesome! I wonder if he's interested in having another? I've always wanted a child....

That is awesome! I wonder if he's interested in having another? I've always wanted a child....

The good news is that you'll be receiving child support. The bad news is that it's only a $1.49 / month

Between this and the Octomom....I'm a firm believer You should be licensed to be permitted to be a parent

The good news is that you'll be receiving child support. The bad news is that it's only a $1.49 / month

:D

Well that should at least cover one diaper!!:headbang:

Alot of wlefare moms also try to have as many kids by different fathers as they can so that they can get more support and their foodstamp balance goes up also.

I know one mom who has 13 kids by different dads. She gets section 8 (free rent), $950 a month on her foodstamp card, and about $250 per child in support a month.

I pay $300 per child and I have two kids but the bad part is that the authorities do not check to see what that money goes to. The money just gets deposited on a debit card. I know alot of my money has went to buying beer, ciggarettes, drugs and God knows what else when it should have went to my kids.

Alot of wlefare moms also try to have as many kids by different fathers as they can so that they can get more support and their foodstamp balance goes up also.

I know one mom who has 13 kids by different dads. She gets section 8 (free rent), $950 a month on her foodstamp card, and about $250 per child in support a month.

I pay $300 per child and I have two kids but the bad part is that the authorities do not check to see what that money goes to. The money just gets deposited on a debit card. I know alot of my money has went to buying beer, ciggarettes, drugs and God knows what else when it should have went to my kids.

hey brother...i feel ya...they do that shit on the EAST SIDE as well....child support is for the kids...but as a dad, i do remember that child support is often times used as a "payback loan"...money my baby mom had to payout to get my kid sometrhing....that the money they take outta my paycheck, pays here back...i was at 1 time paying $800 for my ONE child....being an athlete sucks! LOL!:banghead:

This will probably be my only time looking at this thread because this shit really effin' pisses me off....not only due to our tax dollars, but also to the kids being born without much support. Fucking dude needs to be castrated. And of course, it takes 2 to tango.

To quote Furious Styles: "Any fool with a dick can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children."
**broken link removed**

Exactly. This is the problem with child support in general. No accountability and if you ask for it the judge will bark down your throat. Its a sad state. Actually dispicable. Thank go Im not in that situation but if I was I would do everything in my power to hold the court and my baby's mother to a form of accountability. Whats the use of paying shild support if the child never gets supported.

It's bullshit that tax payers have to pick up the tab. What's even worse is the majority (if not all) of those 30 kids aren't going to grow up with a stable father figure.

is it me or does this sound like Miss Q wants a child from that guy

what is "wellfair"

what is "wellfair"

Maybe I am not calling the public aid they receive by the correct name?

Can somebody please tell me: why do we have a system that pays more aid to a mother who is already receiving public assistance, and then goes out and has another child?

Last edited:
He is your type.

is it me or does this sound like Miss Q wants a child from that guy

:eek::naughty::rolleyes:

what is "wellfair"

Didn't catch that, maybe I need more schooling:mad::a:tion-sm

Maybe I am not calling the public aid they receive by the correct name?

Can somebody please tell me: why do we have a system that pays more aid to a mother who is already receiving public assistance, and then goes out and has another child?

I believe you meant "welfare":p

Last edited:

Not trying to be an asshole, but if you need the government to make you give money to your kids, you might be a piece of shit! I'm not talking about you, but if the shoe fits.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear