over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Ancillaries For Health

Where can we read more on it nothuman? How does it compare to glp1 or metformin for longevity?
Tons on google about jardiance/empagliflozin my friend. I can't write a book in one post unfortunately

Metformin seems to be failure for the purpose of longevity unless you're a type 2 diabetic. That's not to say it isn't effective, but jardiance is much better for this purpose.

GLP1's seem to be very promising so far...

1711405516944.png 1711405537793.png

1711405582098.png 1711405606714.png

1711405699029.png 1711405729439.png

I use the cardio year round and the other two PRN.

"As needed", in essence. Commonly used in the medical industry regarding the status of certain employees/positions.

I'm also a fan of SNS products and have Blood Pressure XT and Kidney Assist XT in the mix.
I just looked at their website they've changed for the better it seems...nice products.

Tons on google about jardiance/empagliflozin my friend. I can't write a book in one post unfortunately

Metformin seems to be failure for the purpose of longevity unless you're a type 2 diabetic. That's not to say it isn't effective, but jardiance is much better for this purpose.

GLP1's seem to be very promising so far...
Jardiance (sglt2 inhibitor) vs GLP1 — what’s better? Jardiance can cause ketoacidosis, no?

And what about the side effect of gangrene of the testicles:

Jardiance has a rare side effect called necrotizing fasciitis of the perineum (Fournier’s gangrene). This is a rare, life-threatening infection caused by bacteria entering the layer of tissue just under the skin in the perineum, the space between the anus and scrotum in men, and the anus and vulva in women.

Jardiance (sglt2 inhibitor) vs GLP1 — what’s better? Jardiance can cause ketoacidosis, no?

And what about the side effect of gangrene of the testicles:

Jardiance has a rare side effect called necrotizing fasciitis of the perineum (Fournier’s gangrene). This is a rare, life-threatening infection caused by bacteria entering the layer of tissue just under the skin in the perineum, the space between the anus and scrotum in men, and the anus and vulva in women.

Just about everything has very rare side effects. Have to weigh the benefits vs the risks.

If anecdotes are of any help, I’ve been on it for about 2 years now. I also took it in the past with no identifiable side effects. I’m more concerned about my heart than the average person so for me, it’s something I feel I am better off taking.

@superbigd GLP1’s are another class of drugs with other benefits. I’m not sure it’s fair to compare them as if they’re the same thing.

@ Knight and all

This brand (Nootropics Dept) is pretty respectable for the most part - I guess as much as any of the others and this seems like a much better deal for the active.

Amino Asylum’s Liver Restore. 😎

But I would only use injectable glutathione in cycles after or during high oral use. Better to use NAC to stimulate the body’s own production IMO.
recently saw that NAC+glycine really boosts glutathione, especially in older people

recently saw that NAC+glycine really boosts glutathione, especially in older people
While I agree that they are a great additive or synergystic combo to run, and both amazing within their own right - unless something new has come out, the doses used in the original article were pretty high and unrealistic for NAC if I recall correctly. 15g+ of Glycine isn't hard to do if you get a good powder, but 15g of NAC is unheard of. Even 3.6grams of NAC is something I have never seen recommended as a typically aggressive dose is 600mg 3x daily - equating to 1.8g.

From the video

25 mg/day of Astragalus IV is the recommended dose for kidney function benefits.

Conversion rate from Astragalus to Astragalus IV = 0.04% (ouch)

So …you would need 50 GRAMS of Astragalus to get 20 MG Astragalus IV

From the video

25 mg/day of Astragalus IV is the recommended dose for kidney function benefits.

Conversion rate from Astragalus to Astragalus IV = 0.04% (ouch)

So …you would need 50 GRAMS of Astragalus to get 20 MG Astragalus IV
How do we get it it iv? And how cheap

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner