over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite low dose cycle for under 600mg/wk

For $600/month, you have so many options.

$600 a month is a lot I feel like but you shouldn't be cheap about anything to do with AAS, be cheap about anything else but not your body....

I was going to put do you mean $600 per year and not month but I just read your post. I was thinking best bang for your buck with $600 per month and the cheap prices of gear :D

You go on about how you done these over complicated training splits in the past and forgot the basics etc but you are doing the exact same thing now but with drugs. It's like you are after some magic ratio of drugs. I bet you have improved your diet as well and of course training so that's why you are getting more from less these days.

Fit2serve summed things up perfectly. If you want something basic just go with 400mg test e and 200mg tren e. As he posted pretty much what dose of tren you can handle and feel fine with and some test and that's all you need. Now if you can't handle tren you can still get results on something else just not as good. In that event 400mg test and 200mg mast. Quite honestly it's doesn't really matter. If you are truly training like you state and you are consistent with your nutrition you will get results on any 600mg stack. Now sure if aromatization is an issue just keep you test dose at 200-400mg and add in something else within the same dosing brackets. You could pick primo, npp, deca, eq, mast, winny etc. It just goes on your goals and response to each compound and you will know better than anyone on here.

If you can handle tren that will always be the best if you want to keep dosing low because even 20mg tren per day will produce good results so anything over that is a bonus. Unless you want to be a mutant 300-400mg test and 200-300mg tren is going to be great for you.

I was going to put do you mean $600 per year and not month but I just read your post. I was thinking best bang for your buck with $600 per month and the cheap prices of gear :D

You go on about how you done these over complicated training splits in the past and forgot the basics etc but you are doing the exact same thing now but with drugs. It's like you are after some magic ratio of drugs. I bet you have improved your diet as well and of course training so that's why you are getting more from less these days.

Fit2serve summed things up perfectly. If you want something basic just go with 400mg test e and 200mg tren e. As he posted pretty much what dose of tren you can handle and feel fine with and some test and that's all you need. Now if you can't handle tren you can still get results on something else just not as good. In that event 400mg test and 200mg mast. Quite honestly it's doesn't really matter. If you are truly training like you state and you are consistent with your nutrition you will get results on any 600mg stack. Now sure if aromatization is an issue just keep you test dose at 200-400mg and add in something else within the same dosing brackets. You could pick primo, npp, deca, eq, mast, winny etc. It just goes on your goals and response to each compound and you will know better than anyone on here.

If you can handle tren that will always be the best if you want to keep dosing low because even 20mg tren per day will produce good results so anything over that is a bonus. Unless you want to be a mutant 300-400mg test and 200-300mg tren is going to be great for you.
Definitely trying to keep it simple like you said, 2 compounds max, no anti e needed, and I think we talked about before I don't use any supplements just rely on aas, food, training.

Never tried the very low dose tren like 20 mg per day. Definitely looking like 200 test 200 tren is the consensus for most bang at 400 to 600 my. As far as what I respond best to, seems like orals give me the most visable changes. I was going to try and save them for when I scale back on food a bit, to keep strength progressing and keep full when I decide to lower carbs to tighten up.

For 600mg/wk I don’t think you can beat for size…
200 test
200 deca
200 tren e

Not expensive. 1 CC each a wk

Best advice is if money is an issue do NOT go on a cycle. Let’s just reason that you’re not planning on staying on forever, we haven’t even addressed your PCT. Which you should always have on hand just in case, even for lower doses cycles. If gear money is an issue will you be able to pay for the food needed to fuel your workouts and facilitate recovery and growth?

Best advice is if money is an issue do NOT go on a cycle. Let’s just reason that you’re not planning on staying on forever, we haven’t even addressed your PCT. Which you should always have on hand just in case, even for lower doses cycles. If gear money is an issue will you be able to pay for the food needed to fuel your workouts and facilitate recovery and growth?
people still do PCT? :oops:

If price isn't a factor (because was originally "bang for buck"), then that would change things. Even more,if peptides like slin and GH aren't included. I'm not a big fan of juggling 6 different oils every week. So I would figure (at least for mr)

Test E 200mg
Tren A 50mg MWF
Drol/Dbol 25mg/25mg per day

Then include GH and slin.
Consistent progressive training
Ton of protein rich calories
Maintain health (cardio, regular checkups, bloodwork, micros)

I like it simple.

I certainly do (but maybe one of the few left). Everyone seems to blast and cruise year round now which often translates to "cycle and cycle harder".

The OP seems to have financial concerns and crusing and blasting doesn’t seem possible for someone concerned with finances. And besides if he, the OP, is thinking of 200mg/wk test cycle what exactly would a cruise be?

The OP seems to have financial concerns and crusing and blasting doesn’t seem possible for someone concerned with finances. And besides if he, the OP, is thinking of 200mg/wk test cycle what exactly would a cruise be?
10-15mg per day is very popular with many newer guys and veterans alike.

Favorite low dose cycle for under 600mg/wk​

I just realized something, im assuming the title didn't get edited. Maybe it was auto correct, but I did not mean to say "$600 per month"
^^^well ..just in case you kinda meant it :rolleyes:

for $600 a month (..4wks) WITH US you could "hypothetically" run:
PRIMO 1000mg/wk
DHB 1000mg/wk
TREN E 1000mg/wk
DECA 1000mg/wk
EQ 1000mg/wk
TEST E 2500mg/wk
ANADROL 150mg/day
------------------------------------

^^^ohhh & you'd have (16) 50mg ANADROL tabs left over ..as well as $25 left over

***DISCLAIMER: i do not recommend or endorse this cycle ..i was merely presented for "hypothetical" reasons

For 600mg/wk I don’t think you can beat for size…
200 test
200 deca
200 tren e
^^^agreed ..incredible synergistic combo!!

Not expensive.
^^^agreed

MASS MIX (#GO52):
DECA 250mg
TREN E 250mg
TEST E 200mg
--------------------
= 700mg/mL

^^^1mL per week

^^^run for 10 weeks @700mg/wk @ $6.50 per week

..or run 11 weeks @636mg/wk @ $5.90 per week

..or run 12 weeks @583mg/wk @ $5.42 per week

1 CC each a wk
^^^disagree

^^^only 1cc per week

I certainly do (but maybe one of the few left). Everyone seems to blast and cruise year round now which often translates to "cycle and cycle harder".
wow i woulda never guessed that u did that
all my docs kinda said pct is pointless
ur on drugs to get off drugs....
if u are over 30 imo and ur doing roids no pint in PCT u WILL be shut down

wow i woulda never guessed that u did that
all my docs kinda said pct is pointless
ur on drugs to get off drugs....
if u are over 30 imo and ur doing roids no pint in PCT u WILL be shut down
I didn't even start using PEDs until I was 30. Always come off. 6 months a year. Past year I started in November and hadn't done a thing for 3 years. I've never been permanently shut down. While on I was shut down. But it does come back. Can take 6 months to a year. For some maybe more.

Now I may stay on. But not because I have to but because I want to. Just test and gh for good. Just to feel good. Because it does make me feel great, no doubts there. Training and diet have always been more important to me than PEDs.

Birth control like Depo-provera can mess a women's hormones for decades. Other women love it and stay on it. People are just so different.

40mg test a day
50mg tren a day

I’ve done this several times with every amount of ester variation you can imagine..I’ve done typical high dose blast..but as far as low dose goes? This is mine

600 mg/w is a beginner-intermediate level use or a little bump used by aging athletes bumping up from TRT a little adding this and that after building a good amount of mass after years and years of training and PED use. I've seen older retired BBers put on a lot of mass doing that. Once you build the beast he is always there in the weeds.

He doesn't have financial concerns. Even if he did why would that mean he couldn't blast and cruise. People spend more on PCT drugs then they would just using 100-200mg test per week when off. You can buy a vial of 300mg/ml test e for next to nothing and that could last 30 weeks if dosed at 100mg per week. I would dose it at 150mg per week so you have 20 weeks supply from 1 vial. That could work out at just over $1-1.50 per week so next to nothing. Many only do 2 cycles per year and the rest of the time they are in TRT so it works out extremely cheap especially if you stick to compounds such as test, deca, eq and tren and you use what he plans to do at just 600mg per week when blasting.

Definitely trying to keep it simple like you said, 2 compounds max, no anti e needed, and I think we talked about before I don't use any supplements just rely on aas, food, training.

Never tried the very low dose tren like 20 mg per day. Definitely looking like 200 test 200 tren is the consensus for most bang at 400 to 600 my. As far as what I respond best to, seems like orals give me the most visable changes. I was going to try and save them for when I scale back on food a bit, to keep strength progressing and keep full when I decide to lower carbs to tighten up.

Sounds good. If you don't want to use an AI it could be worthwhile using the tried and tested combo of test, tren and mast at approx 200mg each. You can't really go wrong with that and one of my best looks was on that exact stack. The results are still there but the side effects are minimal due to the lower dose of each compound. Now if you really want to be anal about the 2 compounds used (don't really get the logic but it's your body) just go with something like 300-400mg test and 300-200mg mast and see how that treats you.

Any orals will work but I would recommend tbol as it's a good all rounder. 20-40mg per day and you should be gtg. Now if you are after strength, fullness and appetite suppression whilst everyone responds differently I think the best would be sdrol, m1t or adrol. Even 10mg of srdol or m1t would be enough for that purpose (10-20mg is the range I recommend to most) and for adrol I would recommend 50mg per day.

I like this one 👍

Also QB: why not keep it simple and do just 600 mg Test per week? Or would you already get into estrogen issues at that Test-dose?
no ester issues at all

what you posted is one option I am considering

what I am currently doing is 200 test/200 tren. I feel, in theory, having some tren in there helps keep me lean which allows me to bump up food a a bit. But since I want to press for a little size and am using slin, I am considering 600mg test (no tren).

Maybe a good strategy

600mg prop (when pushing for size)
200prop/200 tren (when tightening up a bit)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws