over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeder Workouts - Pumping a muscle after meals for improved nutrient uptake

Who going to take advice from a clown with synthol all in his body
And a dead one at that. I was a fan of his YouTube videos like train wreck waiting to happen. His videos were everything you weren't supposed to do in bodybuilding. When the camera was off he was an absolute wreck. But he had a great physique and really lived the life before his bigorexia consumed him. He got the tattoos to cover up the hundreds of PMMA injections and trained like a pumper as he couldn't tear down the tissue because the micro beads would rupture.
RIP.

Everything Rich said, did, or pretended to be was bull shit. He made us all look like morons and killer himself in the process probably his only contribution to the sport, as a cautionary tale.
Thank you. Well said.

And a dead one at that. I was a fan of his YouTube videos like train wreck waiting to happen. His videos were everything you weren't supposed to do in bodybuilding. When the camera was off he was an absolute wreck. But he had a great physique and really lived the life before his bigorexia consumed him. He got the tattoos to cover up the hundreds of PMMA injections and trained like a pumper as he couldn't tear down the tissue because the micro beads would rupture.
RIP.
I will say the tattoos on his obliques did do a good job hiding his wise waist, making it look smaller lol

Yes funny there was a series better by the day and he was doing cardio but would just take a picture at the end of the session which was his girl doing it he did the same thing with blood pressure cuff. Take her blood pressure and then slap it on his arm to showing normal readings. He was in bad shape towards the end kidney and cardiac issues and then tried to market off a new low protein diet with high carbs as something new. We all have skeletons in our closet but he fucked 2 people I knew over behind the scenes he beat his girlfriend was loaded on recs and anti-anxiety meds and pretty bad person towards the end ripping people off and then threatening to rat them to the cops.
Hey but those feeder sets work especially when stacking Ben and Jerry's fully loaded on 3000 calories from fast food at 2 am.

Yes funny there was a series better by the day and he was doing cardio but would just take a picture at the end of the session which was his girl doing it he did the same thing with blood pressure cuff. Take her blood pressure and then slap it on his arm to showing normal readings. He was in bad shape towards the end kidney and cardiac issues and then tried to market off a new low protein diet with high carbs as something new. We all have skeletons in our closet but he fucked 2 people I knew over behind the scenes he beat his girlfriend was loaded on recs and anti-anxiety meds and pretty bad person towards the end ripping people off and then threatening to rat them to the cops.
Hey but those feeder sets work especially when stacking Ben and Jerry's fully loaded on 3000 calories from fast food at 2 am.
Damn sounds like a POS. Never paid much attention to him due to the seo, his persona, and he's not the type of physique I go for. Originally I first saw this thread and dismissed it until seeing some guys here and online had success with the feeders. In theory I think it may work...not necessarily due to feeding weak parts with nutrients...but other reasons

-increasing NEAT is never a bad idea for people like me (aim to stay lean but like my calories)
- helps with mind muscle connection
- I feel like side rear delts respond well to high reps, increased volume and frequency and are harder to overtrain

Reading up on these looks like Piana says 100 reps for bis, 100 for tris, repeat 3x every day. In superset fashion. A weight you can hit 100.

Other people have tweaked it and say the day after you work the lagging part...but Piana has them Ed.
You really think 100 rep sets will result in muscle size increase? I do GVT but it’s still not a straight 100.

You really think 100 rep sets will result in muscle size increase? I do GVT but it’s still not a straight 100.
I'd guess not...but at the same time... never hurts to try new things for a stubborn part. I do think arms and delts respond better to higher reps.

I like doing something like this after a meal to keep me going into a coma.
I know Piana says after a meal, I almost wonder if fasted pre meal is better. Alot of people avoid a meal right before eating because they say blood is going to the gut for digestion. I have trained fasted a few times, that's the max pump I've had. Then hit a high protein carb meal.

I'd guess not...but at the same time... never hurts to try new things for a stubborn part. I do think arms and delts respond better to higher reps.
I mean I dunno I wasn’t arguing I was asking if you’d seen it work but I agree the smaller the muscle group the more reps/pump/volume required for growth

I mean I dunno I wasn’t arguing I was asking if you’d seen it work but I agree the smaller the muscle group the more reps/pump/volume required for growth
It's one of those bro science things, doesn't make sense, but can't hurt. Shouldn't impact recovery especially if using low volume not time consuming.

I believe you were in the military? Any insight on what guys did...I'd assume tons of pully, pushups, very active... limited food? Did you observe gaining muscle in that environment with those higher reps? If so, just newbie gains? Definitely would be interested in hearing your thoughts on calesthenics and higher reps and their usefulness.

I also think about prison, supposedly people can get pretty jacked but assuming alot of calesthenics and higher rep stuff vs progressive overload.

I know Piana says after a meal, I almost wonder if fasted pre meal is better. Alot of people avoid a meal right before eating because they say blood is going to the gut for digestion. I have trained fasted a few times, that's the max pump I've had. Then hit a high protein carb meal.
i dont train after a meal.. i just do a 100 reps of curls, with an empty bar(ez-curl) or 100 reps of leg extensions(again no weight).

Bumping this again to see if anyone has been trying these, I'm 3 weeks in

3x100 rep side raises
3x60 rep bent over reverse flyers

So far no negatives, doesn't affect recovery and not sore after. Do feel like I have a bit more fullness but could be placebo, eating at maintenance so not expect anything special

I do them 3x a week in adding to my regular shoulders day

Only thing that sucks, I starting doing them at the same time I starting doing Stan's 10 minute walks after meals. So my evenings get pretty busy walking after each meal and fitting them in, where it would be nice to relax. Still Herr to bed early just seems like a chore.

I'm thinking of switching them to my off days after fasted cardio. I get that isn't how Piana says they should be done but it's a bro science theory anyway. I get a great pump training fasted probably because I'm not digesting food. So even though there aren't aminos and carbs in my system, I'm still getting the blood in there. Just a matter of convenience.

Bumping this again to see if anyone has been trying these, I'm 3 weeks in

3x100 rep side raises
3x60 rep bent over reverse flyers

So far no negatives, doesn't affect recovery and not sore after. Do feel like I have a bit more fullness but could be placebo, eating at maintenance so not expect anything special

I do them 3x a week in adding to my regular shoulders day

Only thing that sucks, I starting doing them at the same time I starting doing Stan's 10 minute walks after meals. So my evenings get pretty busy walking after each meal and fitting them in, where it would be nice to relax. Still Herr to bed early just seems like a chore.

I'm thinking of switching them to my off days after fasted cardio. I get that isn't how Piana says they should be done but it's a bro science theory anyway. I get a great pump training fasted probably because I'm not digesting food. So even though there aren't aminos and carbs in my system, I'm still getting the blood in there. Just a matter of convenience.
I think post fasted cardio jus a good idea, no food means more blood for pump. I’m assuming your goal is more shape and density over size with this volume?

Dr. Mike adding his $.02:

Not a bad video and sound advice. I was able to listen to the full video despite his usual cringe corny humor always has to talk about penises and sex which I find odd (middle school stuff) but it wasn't as frequent and the content was solid lol

I think post fasted cardio jus a good idea, no food means more blood for pump. I’m assuming your goal is more shape and density over size with this volume?
Essentially. Just any progress, but at maintenance so not expecting any major size. Hoping to make some improvements despite not being in a surplus because I've had a poor mind muscle connection with shoulders forever so maybe there are some improvements I can make. Spent years only doing oh press and neglecting side/rear.

How do you gain shape without gaining size ?
I'd assume he means fullness? Not very scientific..but I've heard people say high volume high reps gives muscles a more full round voluminous look vs low rep high intensity training. Almost like the way you look on tren vs say dbol. Not advanced enough to know or know why people say this. I will say at lighter weights when I'm lean, my muscles do look more pumped and full than when I'm at a higher bf. I'd guess due to insulin sensitivity or just not having the fat, water being in muscle?

I remembered back in college being 230 bulking sitting in class looking at my arms thru measured bigger but just looked soft. At 185 leaner I feel full most of the time even though I'm smaller and probably have less lbm.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131