advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FEELS LIKE I AM DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steak Helmet

Banned
OK I drink a TRUE MASS or a ISOPURE before bed...

SOmetime in the night I am awaken by the feeling of not being able to catch my breath...I wake up in pure panic and cannot breath...I have an acid taste in my mouth and my lungs kind of burn.

what could this be???

Allergic reaction to the supplements??

this only happens on those nights that I drink a protein shake or mass shake.

nothing happens during the day when i drink them...now I am scared shitless to drink one before bed.

You are eating too late at night and then you are burping in your sleep and as Edge said acid is coming up. Simple as that.

nah it only happens when I drink the shakes...and that cleanse I did got rid of the acid reflux.

it only happens at night when i am sleeping.

What wakes me up the feeling of not breathing...then an acidic taste in my throat...kind like acid reflux...but main that would be a HORRIBLE case if it was

Magnum said:
You are eating too late at night and then you are burping in your sleep and as Edge said acid is coming up. Simple as that.

WEll I was told that I could be allergic to some of the stuff in the powder, but I should be feeling like this after every shake.

I can eat until I almost puke, then go to bed and this does not happen.

acid reflux.. i had it for years.. scare the shit out of ya sometimes..

well hmmmmm...damnit, if that is all it is, some tums just after I drink this bad boy.

Steak Helmet said:
ya pure panic...nothing like the feeling of not being able to breath.

yeah it happens to me too without the acid reflux though
horriblen, especially when it happens when u fall asleep !

i feel ya brutha.. i use to jolt out of bed, gasping for air.. wheezing and scared shitless.. happened more than i like.. also sometimes followed by acid taste in my mouth.. ect.. asked my doc and he said reflux.. i started having my shake a little earlier and taking tums before bed.. helped alot.. have not had it in a few years now.. DONT FRICKIN' MISS IT EITHER..;)

LATS said:
acid reflux.. i had it for years.. scare the shit out of ya sometimes..

If you jack up the head of your bed 3-4 inches it helps quite a bit......

I get it now that I have no gal bladder (sp) I will go months with out a single problem and then have it for 3-4 days man it sucks!

I love the liquid AMINOS....

they are so much better to mix and drink

PHIL I am going to send you a check this time damnit...I just get caught up with bills so fast.

Property tax, car insurance, house payment, child support, and all that life stuff.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh life it is so grand

Acid reflux. I have had in for over 10 years. I stay on 20mg of omeprazole(prilosec) daily and I can eat whatever I want. With insurance its really cheap too.

Go to the doctor tell him your symptoms and get some protonix or other prescription reflux med's. This can lead to serious issues. People have died from aspirating stomach acid into their lungs. Also jacking the bed up does make some sense.

The only time I really noticed shortness of breath was when I was doing large amounts of drol. I get acid reflux too, but have a prescription for prilosec. d-bols and drol screw with my stomach the most.

wahooo.....my first post and its actually useful.
dude its most likely acid reflux. its freaky shit man. it took me a while to find some docs who knew what they were doing but im definitly glad i did. especially cuz i have mild asthma which i havent experienced in years but suddenly had deja vu with a few months ago. i was having severe acid reflux which exactly as said above was aspirating into my lungs and setting off my asthma as well as making my chest feel like i was having a heart attack.
go to your gastrointerologist, tell him your symptoms and mention whats going on, as said above protonix is good stuff. i hate presciption meds but within 2-3 days i was fine from the protonix. unfortunatly they mostly suggest you stay on it indefinitly. so i used the protonix for 6 weks and picked up with coral calcium (great for overall ph) 3,000mg day (actual calcium about 500mg depending on brand), terramin clay at night, kinda tastes like ass but works great. also get mor vegetables. ive been using juice plus which is a capsulated veggie and fruit supp without the sugar. if you read Muscualr Development, this probably sounds familiar as i t was also recomended to me by dave palumbo. i know some arnt too high on him but he helped me out with this kinda stuff on more then one occasion and hes been right.

sorry for the reponse being so long but i know too well what this is like, it seriously feels like the end. plus all the potein we all eat doesnt help with out acidity.

anyway in summary:
-try alkaline water (ph balanced)
-coral calcium (1,500mg x 2 times daily)
-Juice plus (check dave plaumbo's site store or google it. its $$$ but works)
-terramin clay (again hard to fina a little $$$ but google it, it works!)

these are just a few suggestions that ive used since my experience and its work great so far. again protonix is supposed to be pretty safe and it cetainly works, but i have a thing with prescription meds that if i can find a natural alternative i take it. anyway good luck, and DO NOT i repeat DO NOT drink alcohol with protonix or any acid reducer like zantac! good luck man

Steak Helmet said:
WEll I was told that I could be allergic to some of the stuff in the powder, but I should be feeling like this after every shake.

I can eat until I almost puke, then go to bed and this does not happen.

One think is sure, as you say, the cause is the protein, taken too late. So one wise think to do would be to stop taking it. On the other hand, if you have to take your protein, try to change the brand, see if happened again.

homerj.simpson said:
P.S. Digestive enzymes have helped a lot as well

You know, I was just going to say that. I got some enzymes on order and have the same problem with acid reflux, I'm hoping these will solve the problem. Currently, I just pop a Zantac 150 before bed and it prevents the nightime reflux.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws