over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility: throwing a bone, 1 healthy testicle question

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Used gear for years and years. A good 10+ of very heavy use. Been off 100% for 3 years, on clomid 25mg daily past year. Pre clomid, my total test was 450 “ish” I started clomid for smaller load sizes but I don’t think it has done much. All other blood work and hormone labs were within range.

Anyways, I have chronic epididymitis on one side which severely hampers fertility. Basically the sperm can’t make it out on that side. My other side it good per ultrasound. My urologist doesn’t want to do anything until we try for a year and insurance as well won’t cover anything until that point.

Would taking hcg+hmg and beefing up the other testicle to make extra sperm seem wise? On paper it seems smart and I don’t see how it would hurt. I have low sperm count because I only have sperm coming from one testicle.

Pulling at straws, we are both on the older side so I’m not all about the waiting a year.

If you’re at 450 after 10 years heavy use your shot was either fake or heavy is misused, after 7 years of say 750-1000 mg total use per week with cruise periods but I competed every year so I was on more than off and at the end of that my test was 0, it took 3 years of HCG and HMG to get fertile enough to do IVF. I’m over 40 so maybe if your use was 20 to 30 maybe that’s a factor but still 450 is low but not low at all for your situation. And thousands and thousands I have my newborn son so it can be done but act as fast as possible and yes HCG and HMG daily. At minimum 1,000 iu of hHCG a day with 100 mg of clomid I’d toss in .25 mg adex every 3rd day too. I was taking .16 mg of adex daily from a compounding pharmacy so your doc can order that so will a lot of online places like say Titan medical.

I’d load up on the HCG and HMG.

HMG/HCG combo will definitely increase your sperm count. Search for a thread here by Flex500. He has a log with great information abt this very subject.

Cage

If you’re at 450 after 10 years heavy use your shot was either fake or heavy is misused, after 7 years of say 750-1000 mg total use per week with cruise periods but I competed every year so I was on more than off and at the end of that my test was 0, it took 3 years of HCG and HMG to get fertile enough to do IVF. I’m over 40 so maybe if your use was 20 to 30 maybe that’s a factor but still 450 is low but not low at all for your situation. And thousands and thousands I have my newborn son so it can be done but act as fast as possible and yes HCG and HMG daily. At minimum 1,000 iu of hHCG a day with 100 mg of clomid I’d toss in .25 mg adex every 3rd day too. I was taking .16 mg of adex daily from a compounding pharmacy so your doc can order that so will a lot of online places like say Titan medical.
it was throughout late teens and 20s. Very little time off, but cycled. Competed yearly, nationals many times, etc.

Isn’t clomid contraindicated with hcg/hmg?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws