over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fights

agreed with the posts here. i just wanted to make sure i dont seem "soft" for a bigger guy lol.

If you're a bigger guy, dudes should not want to fight you.

At least that's what I've experienced. Everyone has been in a crowded bar and been bumped into on accident or spilled a drink....most of the time guys will apologize 10 times over. And that's good because I don't feel like "acting tough" or anything.

I'm a lover not a fighter. :p

Last time I got in a fight was almost 2 years ago. I didn't want to fight but had enough. I agree that fighting is stupid and I hate it. The guy I fought was twice as small as me.. I fought mma for about 3 years and it made me not want to street fight even more. But this guy ran his mouth on me for months and I did not care about that. Well he attacked my wife next by going to her work and calling her names. So I caught the guy out and scared him but did not fight him. I thought it was over and a month later he was going around to friends and family telling people that I molested my kids. That was it for me. See this 21yo kid thought he could do what he wanted to make me mad but thought he would never have to pay for it. Even when the fight started I just help him and choked him to near passing out. I let go and told him I did not want to hurt him but he needed to stop what he was doing. Well he had about 5 of his buddies there so I guess he felt the need to be a big man. By the time I got to my car he started running his mouth. I hit him 4 times and he was out so I stopped because I really did not want to hurt him. But anyway the fight never helped anything.. To this day he still runs his mouth so I just try to let it go and living my life. So yeah fighting is pointless.

When I was younger I was a real smart ass. Thank goodness I have matured. I went to college on a wrestling scholarship. I loved to wrestle, I loved to fight. It was fun. I didn't pick on anyone, I would just antagonize people who thought they were tough and presto.

I didn't always win, but no one was ever seriously injured. It's Friday night, lets go out and Fuck or Fight.

I went to a therapist about 20 years ago and said I liked to beat up bullies. My Dad used to beat the shit out of me if you wonder where the hatred of bullies began. The Therapist asked me what gave me the right to decide someone deserved to be assaulted. That changed my ways. Sorta.

Fighting is the ultimate rush, and when I was younger there was no MMA, which I believe I would have liked very much. Now I'm gonna be 50 in 2 months and I haven't called someone out since Saturday at a CL Sale Meeting.

When I was younger I was a real smart ass. Thank goodness I have matured. I went to college on a wrestling scholarship. I loved to wrestle, I loved to fight. It was fun. I didn't pick on anyone, I would just antagonize people who thought they were tough and presto.

I didn't always win, but no one was ever seriously injured. It's Friday night, lets go out and Fuck or Fight.

I went to a therapist about 20 years ago and said I liked to beat up bullies. My Dad used to beat the shit out of me if you wonder where the hatred of bullies began. The Therapist asked me what gave me the right to decide someone deserved to be assaulted. That changed my ways. Sorta.

Fighting is the ultimate rush, and when I was younger there was no MMA, which I believe I would have liked very much. Now I'm gonna be 50 in 2 months and I haven't called someone out since Saturday at a CL Sale Meeting.

Wtf do you mean when you were younger? You're the biggest smart ass on this board! Hahaha

I use to wrestle also and I loved it. Teaches you discipline and hard work.

A long time ago I was in my late 20s in a bar in Tampa. There was a guy there - shaved head, covered in Tats, maybe 6'2" and 160lbs. He started talking to my GF. So I call him on it. He sincerely apologizes, said he thought she was alone and that he didn't want any trouble with me. I am really that menacing! :) So I show pity and don't beat his ass to the ground. We start talking, he really is a nice guy. He is also a Marine Recon who just returned from Gulf War 1. Among other things he showed me how easy it is to snap someone's C3, C4 (whatever) vertebra.

You never know when you are gonna run into one of these guys. Anyone here think they would be afraid of BJ Penn if they didn't know him? Not me.

Wtf do you mean when you were younger? You're the biggest smart ass on this board! Hahaha

I use to wrestle also and I loved it. Teaches you discipline and hard work.

You wound me with your misunderstanding. I need a hug.

If you're a bigger guy, dudes should not want to fight you.

At least that's what I've experienced. Everyone has been in a crowded bar and been bumped into on accident or spilled a drink....most of the time guys will apologize 10 times over. And that's good because I don't feel like "acting tough" or anything.

I'm a lover not a fighter
. :p

lol yup! well i think im a pretty big guy, bigger than most when im out so.... but yea i get along with anyone and dont act like a "tough guy". usually dont have any problems

My wife and I used to fight all the time, lately things have been more subdued.

My wife and I used to fight all the time, lately things have been more subdued.

That is a whole different level of mean and pain. I'd rather you give me a black eye.

A long time ago I was in my late 20s in a bar in Tampa. There was a guy there - shaved head, covered in Tats, maybe 6'2" and 160lbs. He started talking to my GF. So I call him on it. He sincerely apologizes, said he thought she was alone and that he didn't want any trouble with me. I am really that menacing! :) So I show pity and don't beat his ass to the ground. We start talking, he really is a nice guy. He is also a Marine Recon who just returned from Gulf War 1. Among other things he showed me how easy it is to snap someone's C3, C4 (whatever) vertebra.

You never know when you are gonna run into one of these guys. Anyone here think they would be afraid of BJ Penn if they didn't know him? Not me.

and thats why ya dont start shit. The baddest fuckers in my MMA gym are guys that look completely normal. No tats, dont even walk cocky...and they will beat and rape you.

Use to live in tampa too...1999. Shit hole of a place. Actually got a gun put to my face, guy robbed me then gave me dime bags full of weed for the exact amount of the cash i had in my pocket...fuck florida. :naughty:

Last edited:
and thats why ya dont start shit. The baddest fuckers in my MMA gym are guys that look completely normal. No tats, dont even walk cocky...and they will beat and rape you.

Excellent point, that's why I find myself being nice to everyone because you REALLY never know what's out there.

Yeah, I use to think the same thing about Kenny Florian and Joe Lauzon. Two nerdy ass looking guys that could beat the shit out of just about any regular guy on the street and/or break your arm while you're punching them in the face.

I have really bad road rage and when I was a teenager I use to get so pissed off that I would follow people sound after they cut me off or screwed me in traffic. Now looking back I see how completely fucking stupid I was considering how many people carry guns or knives these days. Scares the shit out of me because I have two kids now. Neither of them are near close enough to driving age, but the way things are going people are getting crazier and more careless as time goes on.

You wound me with your misunderstanding. I need a hug.

Awe, here's my E hug. Make sure to grab my ass when we give each other a man hug. No homo :p

Use to live in tampa too...1999. Shit hole of a place. Actually got a gun put to my face, guy robbed me then gave me dime bags full of weed for the exact amount of the cash i had in my pocket...fuck florida. :naughty:

Wait, what? A considerate robber that gave you some weed because he stole your money? Hahaha sorry man, but that's funny.

stepped out of a stairwell, gun barrel to my check bone. Had 2 $20s in my pocket...he took them. Put the gun down and gave me 4 dime bags and walked off. No fucking shit....

stepped out of a stairwell, gun barrel to my check bone. Had 2 $20s in my pocket...he took them. Put the gun down and gave me 4 dime bags and walked off. No fucking shit....

That's some scary shit so I really hate to say its funny, but it completely defeats the purpose of robbing someone. Was the weed real? Did you smoke it? Haha if not then what'd you do with it?

hell yeah its funny...i walked off like "what in the fuck just happened here"...

and hell yeah i smoked it! It was commercial but nice and green...had a good smell.

just noticed youre the same dude from my signature...lol that was funny shit.

White trash and ghetto minorities get in fights - real adults have jobs, make money and lead productive lives

Visit your local college student bar area this weekend and get back with us.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

White trash and ghetto minorities get in fights - real adults have jobs, make money and lead productive lives

whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feel better about being a pussy...:rolleyes:

and a racist piece of shit at that

And further follow up, I go to the gun range on occasion. And it's full of 5'8", 60 year old guys with triple chins who have wet dreams about shooting a 25 year old juicer talking smack and threatening with their state of the art killer bullets. Give me a MMA opponent over them any day.

And Medic - thanks for the "no homo" disclaimer. At first I was uncomfortable.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear