over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fights: How many have you been in?

zero. Not very fun, but I have never been in a fight in my life. unless being pushed off the monkey bars in 3rd grade counts.

Most matters, do not require physical confrontation. Plus, I didnt drink a drop for 5 years in my 20s, so I stayed out of bars. I didnt put myself in those situations.

zero. Not very fun, but I have never been in a fight in my life. unless being pushed off the monkey bars in 3rd grade counts.

Most matters, do not require physical confrontation. Plus, I didnt drink a drop for 5 years in my 20s, so I stayed out of bars. I didnt put myself in those situations.

Smart. I would say drinking is involved in at least 7/10 of all fights. Just a guess, but it has to be high. Ive only been in one fight when I was older and in high school and I was drunk. I was in a number of fights as a grade schooler.

I have seen a lot of fights happen at parties and bars. I always tried to stay out of it. The one I did get myself into I ended up getting jumped by 4 guys and got knocked out because a little dude ran up behind me and hit me really hard in the back of my head while I was facing the other 3 in front of me.

There was several times the police harrassed us and they would tear up our cars "searching them". Outright vandalism and when they would find nothing they weren't going to pay for the center console top they ripped off or the seat cushion they ripped looking...

the police are the nastiest gang in the world

I don't start shit, I walk away. Fuck honor, I like being healthy and not in jail. I would rather just leave and be a pussy. I worked too hard for my life.

But if you attack me, I will stab you to death or shoot you in the head.

Concreter's posts are a hoot, and I might even watch him play the villain in some B-grade movie starring Patrick Swayze.

But in reality I wouldn't let him anywhere near my family or anyone I care about; someone's likely to just fart the wrong way, and he'll fly into a Concrete Rage, with a fury of flying fists, chairs, and bottles, with nothing visible but a cloud of dust like the Tasmanian Devil, and the random fist, foot, tail, or concrete chip flying out as he briefly pops his head out of the cloud of dust to cackle maniacally for a second before disappearing into the fray once more....

I have been Called the White Tornado.....
It's My Logo!
But Honestly, I have Ended more Fights Than I have Started!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7827.JPG
    IMG_7827.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
anyone who has seen shit knows not to fight, unless life and limb absolutely depend on it.

do violence, and you will have to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

'if injury must be done to a man, it should be so severe, that his vengeance need not be feared'

My cousin used to fight alot. He would usually win.
Well down the roud he beat up a guy up for being totaly disrespectful.
Two weeks later while he was loading his gym bag into the car in front of his house the guy hammered a knife into his back and nearly killed him.
No gangmember or so just couldnt handle the loss.
You just dont know into what psycho youre running into.
So better just keep out of that shit.

When I was 20, I separated my collar bone playin weekend warrior Football.
I had to wear a sling for a couple weeks and they gave me some pain meds.
My father comes over and says, if those pain meds don't work have a couple beers w-them..And here is my 9mm. If anyone comes threw that door you don't want to Shoot him.
He figured Word may get out I was Layed Up and Some may come Gunnin for Me!
Gotta love how Old School Italians Think!!!!
Beer, pain meds and A GUN! lol

Who as seen any of the Movies from my Era!
Clint Eastwood, any which way but loose. ( Or Can) Left turn Clyde..lol
Warriors...My favorite
The Outsiders. I set up a huge Brawl w -Rosemont(east Leyden) 50 on 50!
3 0'clock high...That was Me in high school.

Warriors...My favorite

Warriors is a cult classic.

3 o’clock high. Lol.

Warriors...My favorite

Clint Eastwood and Chuck Norris, some of my favorites! Recently bought a nice bluray that has five of the Dirty Harry movies and they are remastered. The HD quality of the video and the audio dolby 5.1 are excellent. You should check it out.
https://www.amazon.com/Dirty-Harry-...r=8-3&keywords=dirty+harry+collection+blu+ray

Any which way but loose was Clint Eastwood as A street fighter, Semi organized for money on the Side.
He had Tank Johnson beat at the end and would have had the Underground Title.
He lost on purpose. Once you have the Title everyone wants A chance at It.....
Which accounts for most of my fights...And the Napoleons!!!!

Any which way but loose was Clint Eastwood as A street fighter, Semi organized for money on the Side.
He had Tank Johnson beat at the end and would have had the Underground Title.
He lost on purpose. Once you have the Title everyone wants A chance at It.....
Which accounts for most of my fights...And the Napoleons!!!!

Yeah, it was a great movie. I think there was a part two too. I love the scene where the motor cycle gang gets tarred and feathered!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwhzardUvOg"]Any Which Way You Can (1980) - Black Widows Get Asphalted - YouTube[/ame]

Was thinking they got feathers too, that must have been a different movie. Maybe Cannonball run or Smokey and the Bandit.

Last edited:
Got into a lot of fights when I was younger, mostly over sports as we had a LOT of alpha personalities in my year and above and below me one year each. Coming from a town of 3,000 there were a lot less legal issues and worries about knives/weapons/etc. We'd have a fight in the afternoon and by night we were hanging out at a party or suiting up for the game. lol

Since I was 18 I have been in probably 10 or so, and since having my son 7 years ago I have been in 3, the last one a drunk that spit in my face. I think that was 4 years ago, still have no idea why he did it.

I'm not scared to fight, but I hope like hell to never be in one again.

Part 2...
So months Later I'm at my Home Bar The Beacon Tap. I'm actually sitting which I never do, having A beer.
Place is getting pretty packed for still being Daylight. I'm in a Good Mood and notice some pretty Big Boys around my table..No big Deal Right.
Well As I stand up to make my way to get another beer threw the crowd I get Launched!!! This Guy actually threw me threw the Air 10-15 feet. Now remember I'm 6'2" @ 235lbs...
I come crashing Down Taking out the Cash register, A table, 4 chairs and my head breaks the mirror on the Wall!
This Guy is on me Instantly connecting with right hands one after the Other.
Now you wont believe Me but I feel no Pain whatsoever and just yelled to get this Guy Off Me!
My buddy grabs him after I tasted 4-5 of his right hands and Out side we Go!
Now Again I think this Guy is in Disbelieve That all he Did was Piss Me Off!
I BodySlam him to the ground and start the payback process with a few of my own right hands.
Now this Bouncer I now Kinda..Another All state wrestler jumps on my back and Says He has had enough!! I only landed like 2-3 punches at this time and wondering what the F''K he was taking About. I latterly Hip tossed him 8-10 feet off my back while being on my Knees and Proceeded to land more Rights on My assailant!..lol
Well He jumps on Me again as My Victem is Trying to Squirm Away. I'm grabbing at his legs as he crawls out of my Grasp to Finally run Away!

Now I try putting 2 and 2 together, wondering who this Guy Was as I did nor said anything to deserve such Treatment..
My conclusion is it had to be the Guy from Bloody Nellies looking for redemption...
I ended Up getting blamed for the fight and though not Arrested was Banned for 2 months and had to pay $400 in Damages...
Go Figure!!!!

Once a 25 foot 3 ton Great White Shark was terrorizing the waters off Amity Island and Concreter went out on his boat to hunt it down and kill it with the chief of police and a young guy from the oceanographic institute.
The Chief and Oceanographer survived but concreter and his boat were bitten in half and he died tragically :rolleyes:

I think We needed A Bigger Boat !

I say we do a pro m toughman competition to back all these claims up ;). Sign me up.

Buy Age, weight or just A Free for All!

I say we do a pro m toughman competition to back all these claims up ;). Sign me up.

Looks like its just Me and You..
Who's takin the Odds...
Will post up the Video...lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws