over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you

Okay I have a great question for this because a lot of beginners or lifetime intermediates (like me) have this “yo-yo” diet problem. We start dieting down to get lean lean, get down to like 10% maybe 8% if we are generous then we realize “fuck I’m way smaller than I thought and I should stop and bulk”. Than we turn around half way through the cut and start bulking so we can have a “real off-season” or put on “serious size” or what have you. Subsequently we put on like 10-20lbs and feel like fat slobs and the cycle continues.

The solution is to gut it out and just get lean, but in the moment I just think if I bulk and get a lot of mass cutting becomes easier and I’ll have more to show, bla bla. What you guys are saying is get stage lean at least once before bulking for real? Do you have or anyone else have tips to how one can actually commit to getting stage lean if we aren’t able to compete for whatever reason?
In fact, we need to say one more thing - 6% ready for the stage will look completely different than 6-7% for the "beach" and why I'm already explaining:

it's mainly about gear and you will look completely different at 6% if you take e.g. test+primo than when you have test, tren, mast, anavar, vinstrol, halo and a lot of gh in your arsenal - just levels of subcutaneous and intramuscular water will be completely different, the skin will also look completely different etc. if we want to go low with %bf to do a good rebound then we don't need to get a competition look but we should go to almost the same low fat level

Yea I can't understand how half of instagram isn't in prison...LOL 🤪

12% bf ...... if you think he was 8 or 9 then shit, I don't know what to tell you, I guarantee you that I'm leaner than him at 12% bf, we can both post videos so you can see better if that will convince you
View attachment 178282
This is definitely not 12% if it was you would carry about 25 lbs of fat, there's no way you are 12%

This is definitely not 12% if it was you would carry about 25 lbs of fat, there's no way you are 12%
193 is my shredded weight so you are correct 25+ lbs of fat.

193 is my shredded weight so you are correct 25+ lbs of fat.
My body composition is deceiving because I carry so much muscle on my compact frame.
20230628_094156.jpg 20230628_094254.jpg

My condition and treatment plan is extremely complex and rare so im not gonna get into the details. If you want to find out more it’s called polymyositis. Currently when im on my treatment week I can’t workout legs, or do cardio until im recovered. I take anti nausea medication to try and help with me eating. When I can’t eat I do shakes with some form of carbs. Having to stop cardio during a prep every 3 weeks and well as working out wouldn’t be the most ideal situation for loosing weight and getting stage ready. I’ve never hear of someone peeping for a show and taking a week off cardio every 4th week. During a bulk the time off might actually be beneficial. Also the way I have to push my body to loose weight wouldn’t be beneficial for me recovering. I As you know leaning down to crazy weight takes a big tole on the body. It’s not a matter of lazy or and excuse to not want to, it’s a matter of staying healthy and not pushing myself into a further hole.
Major props for you training with polymyositis. My b-ball coach in HS has it (and he played at UK), and it almost killed him. Also, my admin assistant has it as well. It's a virus that attacks the muscle, and I believe it's in the muscular dystrophy family. I wish you well, and have mad respect for the work you must put in under such circumstances!

Major props for you training with polymyositis. My b-ball coach in HS has it (and he played at UK), and it almost killed him. Also, my admin assistant has it as well. It's a virus that attacks the muscle, and I believe it's in the muscular dystrophy family. I wish you well, and have mad respect for the work you must put in under such circumstances!
Thank you so much, it’s quite ironic being a bodybuilder with a muscular condition haha but hey I love the sport so here I can am trying my best everyday

Thanks for the suggestion! My condition has some mitochondrial dysfunction to it and this seems to really help with that. On my list of expensive compounds to try!
Are you in the USA?

Not trying to be huge anymore tbh

The only thing that I am good at when it comes to bodybuilding, is eating.. lol

Genes, ligament strength, response to gear

Just not there… no point in trying to force a square peg into a round hole anymore
Agreed. I turn 40 in one week and I no longer want to be the biggest person in the gym. I have to go thru hell and struggle to get over 210 lbs. these days I prefer to be 205lbs and ripped up. It’s way too taking on my body and mind to continue trying to be the biggest.

Agreed. I turn 40 in one week and I no longer want to be the biggest person in the gym. I have to go thru hell and struggle to get over 210 lbs. these days I prefer to be 205lbs and ripped up. It’s way too taking on my body and mind to continue trying to be the biggest.
Agreed you can only do what the body allows. No point in forcing to get stronger than what it allows. Sure train intense , back off sometimes, and allow the body to do what it does I have medium size joints , about seven inches, and tall.

Most of my experience training partner and best friend is tall has 7.35 in joints and another 8.5! Ex training partner has about same amount of muscle and always about thirty five pounds heavier. You can only do so much, then you just see what happens. If it's meant to be it'll happen.

Haha! I’ve wondered this too sometimes with seeing some of the high doses that people are running! In my late twenties and early thirties I got really big and didn’t take half the shit I see some people taking. I’m in my mid forties now and my goal is more like the Brandon Carter look 😂. Basically, with a shirt on you look kinda built but when it comes off you’re like holy fuck!

Many people overcomplicate every aspect and as Luki and BBoy have just alluded to growing muscle is very simple (not easy). What it requires is hard work and effort and many of us can struggle with that. Some struggle with consistently and others don't know the meaning of hard training. We see guys ask about drug stacks like a change in compound or adding 200mg of x drug could be the difference in them finally transforming. That is very common but something nearly as common are all the guys overcomplicating the fuck out of training. Paying for splits and thinking a sequence of exercises will finally mutate them.

What all these guys are best doing is going to the freakiest guys in the local area and asking if they can train with them. Yes there are genetic freaks who are lucky and don't have to push as hard but guys who are huge and ripped know how to train. Most of the science guys who publish studies don't know the meaning of hard training and many (not all) of those studies are worthless. If the science guy is big and ripped then ask to train with him because he will understand every aspect of training so even better.

They need to train with as many of those guys as they can and they will start to realize what hard training is. If they have to pay to do it then that money is better spent doing that then buying some pro's training split which they take to the gym and train alone always putting the same intensity in as they always do. I think some science guys are great and not everyone has to look the part but when it comes to training you need to know the execution but you need to learn how to push your limit over and over. Hard workers in the gym inspire hard training so surround yourself with those people.

Damn...... I've been reading quite a few post lately by quite a few people that show just how little they understand the hormone game. This board has so much knowledge in the search function that it's Mind blowing to see even seasoned vets not understand some of the simplest stuff in this game.

So,
210lbs = struggling and going through hell
205lbs = attainable

So,
210lbs = struggling and going through hell
205lbs = attainable
Hell I go up and down 5lbs a day sometimes for no fully known reason whatsoever.

5 pounds? What the fuck are you talking about? I piss out more than that in a night.

Hell I go up and down 5lbs a day sometimes for no fully known reason whatsoever.
Or . . . as Jack Palance said upon receiving his Academy Award from Billy Crystal . . . “I crap bigger than you.”

New to posting but thought I would jump in

trained for quite a long time but no set diet training or AAS plan but this year started proper bodybuilding with a coach and plan to compete spring 2024

Goal just get as big as i
Possibly can and compete to the best of my ability if that could ever be turn pro then brilliant but if genetics say no then so be it

5:10ft

245-250lbs

Diet roughly 2.5-3k cals (cutting)

Gear
500mg sust
600mg eq
400mg mast
120mcg clen

Training is hit intensity log book
Style

Pic from today at maybe low teens bodyfat I’m not sure??

Attachments

• IMG_7066.jpeg
    IMG_7066.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7067.jpeg
    IMG_7067.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 61

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views