How many of you

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
How many of you guys actually have the goal of being the biggest version of YOU possible. I've been thinking about this lately as I've seen many people post their cycles (never post their diet though) and their cycle has gh, slin, but then use low test? WTF? So let's here from the guys that have the goal of being the biggest motherfucker in the gym or even goals of being a top national level or pro bodybuilder, I mean this is PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE.

Not trying to be huge anymore tbh

The only thing that I am good at when it comes to bodybuilding, is eating.. lol

Genes, ligament strength, response to gear

Just not there… no point in trying to force a square peg into a round hole anymore

Just not there… no point in trying to force a square peg into a round hole anymore

probably just a boat load of test with gh and insulin

Or might alternate between

1g test
800mg npp
100mg tren e

And

1.2g test
2g Eq (since half of Eq is ester weight)

With appropriate AI and a good amount of gh

^^^^^^^^ 😉

You wrote this recently, what the fuck is your goal then, you need this to look like a fitness model?

What is your current diet?

I think I have a feel for where this is going but I will hop on the wave.

I knew I could never be the biggest motherfucker in the gym (that is a
moving target and I don't do moving targets), I just wanted to look like
a real bodybuilder and compete if I thought I could.

That ship has sailed. I had a brief run at it but the 'not feeling good' part
was stronger than the desire, the vanity in the looks department.

It a good question for all though.

How many of you guys actually have the goal of being the biggest version of YOU possible. I've been thinking about this lately as I've seen many people post their cycles (never post their diet though) and their cycle has gh, slin, but then use low test? WTF? So let's here from the guys that have the goal of being the biggest motherfucker in the gym or even goals of being a top national level or pro bodybuilder, I mean this is PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE.

Interesting topic. Interestingly, I'd respond with "I don't know". It's a strange answer. I dare say that my answer may be similar to yours (not that my development is near yours but meaning the point in life we are at).

I find this topic interesting because I do wonder if a much larger % of pro muscle is now more life "midlife muscle". We definitely have some big dudes here looking to get massive...but it does a large part of this board is not really looking for that.

Regarding cycles,

Curious on the responses!

Edit: I'm also only on 50-75mgs of test EOD and 10mgs or so of winstrol ED lol.
Double edit: the above is my largest dose in the last three years.

I believe this is part of what is currently wrong with this board, a lot of the active members are past banned account that have just come back to troll (little slice)

I've always wanted to. I also won't kill myself though. Which seems to be required if your genes aren't perfect.
I'm the biggest I've ever been at 255 with morning abs, but I don't know how much more I have in me. Especially whilst still being able to walk around and tie my shoes and shit.

probably just a boat load of test with gh and insulin

Or might alternate between

1g test
800mg npp
100mg tren e

And

1.2g test
2g Eq (since half of Eq is ester weight)

With appropriate AI and a good amount of gh

^^^^^^^^ 😉

You wrote this recently, what the fuck is your goal then, you need this to look like a fitness model?

What is your current diet?

That was mostly just spitballing after a couple days of poor sleep

My goal is to be a very lean 210-215 at 5’9.. don’t reckon I’ll need more than 1.5g gear with gh to get there.. likely don’t dabble with insulin much - if at all

Diet is high protein (400g from protein sources), low fats, and zero carbs at the moment since I’m dieting

Carbs will be added in very strategically when I go back to gaining. Not going to let myself get above 12% again

I believe this is part of what is currently wrong with this board, a lot of the active members are past banned account that have just come back to troll (little slice)

I’m definitely not trolling

and this is my one and only account here?

I've always wanted to. I also won't kill myself though. Which seems to be required if your genes aren't perfect.
I'm the biggest I've ever been at 255 with morning abs, but I don't know how much more I have in me. Especially whilst still being able to walk around and tie my shoes and shit.
Current diet?

That was mostly just spitballing after a couple days of poor sleep

My goal is to be a very lean 210-215 at 5’9.. don’t reckon I’ll need more than 1.5g gear with gh to get there.. likely don’t dabble with insulin much - if at all

Diet is high protein (400g from protein sources), low fats, and zero carbs at the moment since I’m dieting

Carbs will be added in very strategically when I go back to gaining. Not going to let myself get above 12% again
What are your current stats?

5’9 232 this am
Lol you don't need all that gear just to maintain current muscle mass on a PSMF when you clearly have not even begun to get near your gentic max in muscle mass.
500mg test and 4iu of gh would have done the job, what are you expecting out of all that gear on bikini chic calories and no direct energy source other than the fat you can liberate from stores.

Lol you don't need all that gear just to maintain current muscle mass on a PSMF when you clearly have not even begun to get near your gentic max in muscle mass.
500mg test and 4iu of gh would have done the job, what are you expecting out of all that gear on bikini chic calories and no direct energy source other than the fat you can liberate from stores.

True

I guess I’ll will cross that bridge when I come to it

I’d rather look like a men’s physique guy or classic physique than a mass monster - even if I had what it took to become a mass monster

Guess I don’t really belong on this site lol, but this is the most serious place I’ve come across that has the best ‘sponsors’

Interesting topic. Interestingly, I'd respond with "I don't know". It's a strange answer. I dare say that my answer may be similar to yours (not that my development is near yours but meaning the point in life we are at).

I find this topic interesting because I do wonder if a much larger % of pro muscle is now more life "midlife muscle". We definitely have some big dudes here looking to get massive...but it does a large part of this board is not really looking for that.

Regarding cycles,

Curious on the responses!

Edit: I'm also only on 50-75mgs of test EOD and 10mgs or so of winstrol ED lol.
Double edit: the above is my largest dose in the last three years.
How old are you? Current stats?

I think I have a feel for where this is going but I will hop on the wave.

I knew I could never be the biggest motherfucker in the gym (that is a
moving target and I don't do moving targets), I just wanted to look like
a real bodybuilder and compete if I thought I could.

That ship has sailed. I had a brief run at it but the 'not feeling good' part
was stronger than the desire, the vanity in the looks department.

It a good question for all though.
This is me. Started out wanting to be huge, was dedicated but focused on the wrong things, so little progress. Now I'm older just want to be lean year round look good stay healthy. Would love to bring up a few weak points to look better at my current size, but as we know that requires gaining weight, sacrificing lean look, or upping AAS. I'm happy where I'm at enjoy both cardio and training and current diet.

Current diet?
I'm bulking so it's not in a spreadsheet.
Training days are:

Morning shake
150g fruit
2 sc protein
1 cup oatmeal
handful spinach

10 oz 93 turkey
green beans w/tbsp butter
guac cup
sometimes cheese

usually another meal in here either PBJ or healthy burritos I have frozen

then preworkout
8oz 93 turkey
15 oz red potato

doing 20 iu of fiasp pre so intra shake has ~175 plus g of carbs from waxy maize, banana, etc

pwo shake with 50g carbs PLUS sugary cereal (not in shake, separate) 1% milk

hourish later 8 oz 99 turkey and 2 cups rice

bedtime shake of just whey/casein mix.

I think the problem with 90% is Lear I g all about the performance enhancers… but not the fuel it takes to optimize.

I am guilty of this.

I’m 46 years old and still learning things about health and nutrition every day from guys like @Sigmund Roid.

If I had spent 50% of the time I did learning about steroids on macros and nutrition I would have gotten a lot better.

That said I’m not dead or done yet ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity