over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally found a great spot to pin!

Never would have thought of this one on my own. Adding it to the rotation now after trying it.

Easy to access
Very little PIP on the first attempts with 1.5mL per leg

Been using gear 30 years and love short esters so yeah Ive built up a ton of scar tissue. Delts used to be great but not so much nowadays. Even glutes are hard to pin. Tris can be painful for days post injection. Quads used to suck. So I made a thread on another board about this and someone suggested pinning really high up on the thighs with 5/8 or even 1/2 in pin. I’ve been doing this for 2 weeks using 1 ml each day and it’s been beautiful. 1 in pin with a 5/8 tip. Jus high up front or side. I know it’s not the usual deep injection into muscle but it dissipates fine and zero pip. Anyone else use this method? If not- try it.
Thanks for this.Painless with a 23 1/2 2cc.Have not pinned quads in years because of the pain.This was painless💪

Sorry for bumping old thread: Oh hell yea thanks for that photo. It helped me tonight. First time in that spot.. besides dorso glute it’s my first time below the waist with a pin. Did 5/8” stick. I’m pinning ED so need sites to rotate. Got lats and triceps in the mix even. Lats are awesome but this new site I can already tell is a great one. Thanks again for helpful photo brother
Been putting shots there for 20 years and am of the opinion that there and triceps are the best places to put shots if you’re in this for the long haul. I have no scar tissue in tris and only a tiny bit in right quad which I imagine with one of those thumper massagers or a few DT massages focused on that area it’d go away.

Been putting shots there for 20 years and am of the opinion that there and triceps are the best places to put shots if you’re in this for the long haul. I have no scar tissue in tris and only a tiny bit in right quad which I imagine with one of those thumper massagers or a few DT massages focused on that area it’d go away.
Yea I love that spot now more than anywhere else but I have been on test prop and the pip down my quads has me reconsidering test cyp. It seems to be the easiest inject site

Yea I love that spot now more than anywhere else but I have been on test prop and the pip down my quads has me reconsidering test cyp. It seems to be the easiest inject site
Split the difference and run sust bro higher dose, fast action and no pip I got 2 Ml in my other leg tonight zero pain on either side. Prop and enanthate on the other hand are manageable but distinctly more pip

Split the difference and run sust bro higher dose, fast action and no pip I got 2 Ml in my other leg tonight zero pain on either side. Prop and enanthate on the other hand are manageable but distinctly more pip
I might just do that with the sust. Just my luck: I just loaded up on TP100. This pip down my quads is insane. Having trouble with stairs.. even while holding my 2 year old daughter if she moves and hits my quad I am clenching my teeth. I have noticed my regularly injected muscles getting used to it.. does that really happen with all of them? I swear some of the pip I have experienced in all of my injection sites have had their moments. Sheesh. Yea I might throw in some low dose mast with the sust to prevent water retention.. that’s something I loved about prop. Thanks for the help brother

I might just do that with the sust. Just my luck: I just loaded up on TP100. This pip down my quads is insane. Having trouble with stairs.. even while holding my 2 year old daughter if she moves and hits my quad I am clenching my teeth. I have noticed my regularly injected muscles getting used to it.. does that really happen with all of them? I swear some of the pip I have experienced in all of my injection sites have had their moments. Sheesh. Yea I might throw in some low dose mast with the sust to prevent water retention.. that’s something I loved about prop. Thanks for the help brother
I do believe that the more scar tissue the less pip but I wouldn’t call that good. I too have a 2 year old boy and my daughter was born 3 weeks ago and I can’t get over how much they affect training and “the life” I knew they would, kids, but shit I was off by how much DRAMATICALLY. Totally worth it and maybe it woukd be easier if I wasn’t over 40 but even feeding them or in this case her, walk in from gym fries and just holding up my arms and her 8lbs for 30 minutes is harder than doing drop sets sometimes I swear my arms go from throbbing to numb just holding a baby and instead of walking in a and slamming a shake right away I look down and without thinking I’ve been eating fucking goldfish at 8pm at right lol. That said they are awesome and test us for sure. I did a Tough Mudder 3 days after she was born and it’s the first time I puked doing cardio since I got out of the USMC 20 years ago. It seemed like a good idea when I filled out the entry form 2 months in advance 😂😂

PIP for me has always been brew, or compound, not site dependent. If it gives me pip somewhere it gives me pip everywhere. If I ever get something PIPY Lats and Glutes are my go to's.

Also Sub Q oil even half a ML just leaves a bump for days or weeks.

I've also noticed not many talk about chest injections. Chest is one of my fav spots. I have an upper and lower spot I use on each pec.

I do believe that the more scar tissue the less pip but I wouldn’t call that good. I too have a 2 year old boy and my daughter was born 3 weeks ago and I can’t get over how much they affect training and “the life” I knew they would, kids, but shit I was off by how much DRAMATICALLY. Totally worth it and maybe it woukd be easier if I wasn’t over 40 but even feeding them or in this case her, walk in from gym fries and just holding up my arms and her 8lbs for 30 minutes is harder than doing drop sets sometimes I swear my arms go from throbbing to numb just holding a baby and instead of walking in a and slamming a shake right away I look down and without thinking I’ve been eating fucking goldfish at 8pm at right lol. That said they are awesome and test us for sure. I did a Tough Mudder 3 days after she was born and it’s the first time I puked doing cardio since I got out of the USMC 20 years ago. It seemed like a good idea when I filled out the entry form 2 months in advance 😂😂
Good advice with the sust. Zero pip. I love prop but not being able to walk 4 days later is a bit crazy lol. Thank you Sir

PIP for me has always been brew, or compound, not site dependent. If it gives me pip somewhere it gives me pip everywhere. If I ever get something PIPY Lats and Glutes are my go to's.

Also Sub Q oil even half a ML just leaves a bump for days or weeks.

I've also noticed not many talk about chest injections. Chest is one of my fav spots. I have an upper and lower spot I use on each pec.
I am going to start pinning my chest soon. I have been doing some research. Wouldn’t mind adding at a minimum 2 new sites in my left and right pec. Where on upper and lower are your sites?

Inner shelf. Takes 3cc's no problem.
Just used a .5” stick. Went very well. Thanks for the motivation. Nothing makes me smile more in the mirror after hitting a new spot lol. Cheers

Hey y'all, so I'm going to use @w8tlifterty's recent pic to highlight the spot, essentially as described by @samson516:

View attachment 166028

So picture the yellow line as being the top of where the weiner attaches to the body. Just come straight across from there to your leg and the highlighted spot is the general area. I say general because anywhere around there (figure a circle at least a few inches in diameter in the vicinity of front of thigh/bit to the outside) should be fine. I hit this spot yesterday and have zero pip today.
I pinned here last night as I need to give my glutes a rest for a bit and I’ve been looking to give my quads a try for quite some time. I was apprehensive, but honestly there was no initial pain and no pain at the site today. This is absolutely my new favorite injection location 👍👍👍

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws