over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally found a great spot to pin!

whoremoan

Registered
I also like rear delts.

The way I do them is I reach my pinning arm as far across my body to the target rear delt as I can. That isn't enough to reach it so I then use the hand of the side that will be pinned to pull the elbow of my pinning arm even closer. This get me all the way there for a smooth shot.
yeh i rekon i could do all that, but the its injecting that i think would be hardest, especially if oil is think
are you using your index finget to inject? or thumb ?

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors

cracker backer

Registered
Verified Customer
Hey y'all, so I'm going to use @w8tlifterty's recent pic to highlight the spot, essentially as described by @samson516:

View attachment 166028

So picture the yellow line as being the top of where the weiner attaches to the body. Just come straight across from there to your leg and the highlighted spot is the general area. I say general because anywhere around there (figure a circle at least a few inches in diameter in the vicinity of front of thigh/bit to the outside) should be fine. I hit this spot yesterday and have zero pip today.
so you go straight down into that spot? so vertically? (needle is vertical not horizontal like traditional quad shot)

Skins

Registered
Yeah, as someone else mentions, I love pinning my lats best.

whoremoan

Registered
Lol Iโ€™d imagine he would need help as well
well thats whats the point of stretching arms round like a contortionist then ? lol just get the helper to pin strait in while your standing there ? lol ?

i lied bboy.... i dont 'understand'

Mute

Registered
Newbies
I just did for my first lat pin on Monday and got damn talk about โ€œvirgin muscleโ€ that PIP was rough but the initial pin wasnโ€™t bad at all.

Alan1

Registered
Newbies
so you go straight down into that spot? so vertically? (needle is vertical not horizontal like traditional quad shot)
Yeah, I do it while sitting and go straight down, either top of the thigh or a bit to the outside. *Probably obvious but if I'm a bit to the outside I just angle the needle to keep it perpendicular to the surface.

Alan1

Registered
Newbies
I just did for my first lat pin on Monday and got damn talk about โ€œvirgin muscleโ€ that PIP was rough but the initial pin wasnโ€™t bad at all.
I hear ya' on that! I started doing lats a couple months ago and it's been hit and miss with pip. A few have given almost nothing but I've had a couple others that felt almost like I pulled the muscle it was so sore, or pip that extended down my side. Seems like if I keep the injection to the lower half and a bit closer to the inside of my lat (closer to armpit) versus going higher up and more "around back", the pip hasn't been as bad.

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
I do it kinda vertical so like 30 degrees off our up from straight in, when I go straight in it sounds like itโ€™s ripping thru the fibers

Shockrock3

Registered
Newbies
Will report back on the thigh area, 1 cc Cyp...did the same, base of the junk straight across (and a little more to the side but not close to the hamstring)...never a fan of leg pins so lets see how this ends up. Used 25g 5/8

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
Will report back on the thigh area, 1 cc Cyp...did the same, base of the junk straight across (and a little more to the side but not close to the hamstring)...never a fan of leg pins so lets see how this ends up. Used 25g 5/8
1ml is pretty small shot, the first time you use an area it generally is tender but legs can take more shots imo than any area. Only draw back for me is periodically I hit a nerve and my skin on my quad outer goes numb for a few weeks

Shockrock3

Registered
Newbies

1ml is pretty small shot, the first time you use an area it generally is tender but legs can take more shots imo than any area. Only draw back for me is periodically I hit a nerve and my skin on my quad outer goes numb for a few weeks
~24hr later regular virgin muscle soreness...nothing crazy, what I expected (or what I was hoping ha). Used to be able to do quads 20yrs ago...now no bueno. Any "new" area I like to start slow...then increase.

Shockrock3

Registered
Newbies
I do this area but to the side, almost when the quad meets the hamstring. Then also, up further, on the ventral glute, the side if you directly draw a line
across the navel. Its a nice piece of muscle and is even better than the high/side glute IMO.
Every f'in time I try VG...I end up with serious PIP, I can't be missing the area constantly lol. The area gets red like a rash (could be a reaction to the carrier oil) but I do the shot perfectly, steady hands...slow...and still feels like a f'in charley horse for a few weeks.

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
~24hr later regular virgin muscle soreness...nothing crazy, what I expected (or what I was hoping ha). Used to be able to do quads 20yrs ago...now no bueno. Any "new" area I like to start slow...then increase.
Yea and switch left right alternating just to keep the area as โ€œvirginโ€ as long as possible

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
washedup50
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
Leader Powder Store email banner
Prowrist straps store banner
coach
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131