over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FINALLY getting surgery done tomorrow.

Dusty Hanshaw

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After months of dealing with two hernia's I am finally getting them fixed tomorrow afternoon. I am so glad I will finally have these things fixed even though it means I will not be able to train for around two months. The way I look at it I should be really well rested and chompin at the bit to get in there and beat my log book. Anyhow, wish me luck.

Will you be getting mesh?
Best wishes for a speedy & complete recovery.

Be sure to see about the mesh screen, i've heard several people say they wish they had got it.

I'm getting mesh in both. The Dr said that there was no way in hell a stich would work with the weights an athlete uses. He is a great Dr and he is also a bodybuilder so he understands what it is that I need to be sure I am good to go.

Dusty

Dusty, wishing you a speedy recovery, take care of yourself Bro.

I'm getting mesh in both. The Dr said that there was no way in hell a stich would work with the weights an athlete uses. He is a great Dr and he is also a bodybuilder so he understands what it is that I need to be sure I am good to go.

Dusty
Had both of mine done this way..........No regrets, no problems!
All the best for a speedy recovery Dusty! :)

good luck dusty. i will pray that it goes smoothly for you.

Best of Luck with the surgery Dusty!

Might as well get them fixed and done for good. Have a speedy recovery and I hope the next 2 months go very fast for you. Is he going to fix them using a scope?

good luck bro

I've had three surgeries so far... looks like I need a fourth but its holding up... not getting worse... what kind of hernias do you have? mine are due to exploritory surgery after a cap to the chest 12 years ago... scar tissue breaks down over time and hernias form... sucks... they are called ventral hernias.

I had a double herina surgery back in 2002. I got the mesh done. I have not had any real probs with it since. Sometimes a sharp burning pain in the area when I'm laying in bed and rollover sometimes. Other than that I cant complain at all really.

I did take about 2 months off afterwards but muscle memory is life saver lol

Good luck and I hope you have a speedy recovery! :)

Good luck Dusty...my father is having hernia surgery in two weeks himself. Once you are healed and recovered should be feeling great.

After months of dealing with two hernia's I am finally getting them fixed tomorrow afternoon. I am so glad I will finally have these things fixed even though it means I will not be able to train for around two months. The way I look at it I should be really well rested and chompin at the bit to get in there and beat my log book. Anyhow, wish me luck.

just be careful

You will miss training because i know you love to train so much. Training is part of life and something you enjoy not something you dred. You will miss the training.

Use the time bro to reflect on everything you have done and plan on doing in life.
But this is a good time of the year to get this taken care of bro, you will be back in action for summer. Take care and hope all goes well, my wife and I wish you the best, always!

I had 3 done at once, 2 done with mesh. the mesh holds up fine. Some pain lingered for months afterwards, but years later now its gone completely. I felt like the pain was fairly bad afterwards for the first 3 days or so. I was on some vicoden and oxys. If youre one those pain killers, watch out for the constipation. Its bad, and you end up having to strain to take a dump which of course isnt the best thing for a hernia. Avoid the pain killers if you can.

Dusty

get well soon:) It's important to find the right doctor who knows about athletes and understands, sounds like you have one taking care of you. Good luck!

hope it went well bro..keep us updated

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner