over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First day of Modafinil

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
I like it (although it took almost 6 weeks to get). I know, I know, I'm trying to be wary of the placebo effect but I THINK I've done this long enough and know myself well enough to know when I'm feeling something real vs. placebo.

I'm pretty sure I sleep apnea (which I should get diagnosed) and mild adrenal fatigue (has improved alot since starting Humanofort and glandular adrenal). So, it is sometimes quite difficult to wake up, often in a very slight "fog" during the day, and quite sleepy in the afternoon.

Modafinil, 200mg this AM. 3:20pm and I feel great- awake. Not stim'd, just good clear focus and attention. A part of me wants to nap but I think that's because 1) I only got 5.5 hours of sleep and worked-out at 6am before heading to church, 2) it's habit for me to take a nap Sunday afternoon, 3) this is my first dose.

This is my very amateur plan: Take every morning for two weeks to develop somewhat of a "level" and then every other day (to try to limit any possible dependence).

The next step is to see how Ephedrine affects it as I would still like to use E periodically for fat-burning, pre-workout.

I had a prescription for provigil and I don't know if it will be the same for you but I built up a tolerance to it pretty quickly. I found it best to only take it when needed. If you take it every other day then you may be taking it on days you don't need it and building a tolerance at the same time.

Good luck.

Point taken

I had a prescription for provigil and I don't know if it will be the same for you but I built up a tolerance to it pretty quickly. I found it best to only take it when needed. If you take it every other day then you may be taking it on days you don't need it and building a tolerance at the same time.

Good luck.

Thanks for the suggestion. I see your point about every other day. I could try a "take it as needed" approach. My only concern is I may not know it until later in the day and then it would be too late to take... but I could try a low dose of Ephedrine then instead.

Will definitely need some "tailoring."

seems to make me more sensitive to caffiene or amplify its effects. also has a nice anti-depressive effect............i'm happy on the shit.

It's a great drug. I only use it if I don't get enough sleep.

Bad news for me then...

It's a great drug. I only use it if I don't get enough sleep.

I pretty much never get enough sleep... but I suppose that is also a bit of lifestyle/priority modification.

A guy I used to work with took that stuff. He was an old and overweight hi-lo drive. The other guys warned me to stay out of the way when he was driving around. I actually watched him drive by me asleep and crash his hi-lo into an I-beam that supports the roof. He cracked his head on the cage over the hi-lo. The company then ordered him to have a sleep study and the doc put him on Provigil. He was perfectly fine after that but couldn't drive a hi-lo for 6 months.

Sleep apnea is no joke. If you think you have it then get a sleep study done. I've been using a CPAP for about 11yrs now and I'll never sleep without it. The doc told me if left untreated it can kill you. I personally know 3 people that had CPAP's and wouldn't use them. They all died.

PB

I hear you...

A guy I used to work with took that stuff. He was an old and overweight hi-lo drive. The other guys warned me to stay out of the way when he was driving around. I actually watched him drive by me asleep and crash his hi-lo into an I-beam that supports the roof. He cracked his head on the cage over the hi-lo. The company then ordered him to have a sleep study and the doc put him on Provigil. He was perfectly fine after that but couldn't drive a hi-lo for 6 months.

Sleep apnea is no joke. If you think you have it then get a sleep study done. I've been using a CPAP for about 11yrs now and I'll never sleep without it. The doc told me if left untreated it can kill you. I personally know 3 people that had CPAP's and wouldn't use them. They all died.

PB

I hear you Paul, thanks. If severe enough, untreated sleep apnea can lead to right-ventricle hypertrophy which would eventually lead to heart failure.

I'm a nurse and I should get an EKG asap. I really should make an appointment with my doc also asap. Just b/c modafinil helps with sleepiness, it doesn't cure the cause.

I sure would like to know where to obtain this drug. My doctor said no.

I used it when studying for some exams and it worked well-doesn't stimulate you, but you can concentrate for hours without feeling fatigued.
Good shit IMO

Internet

Well, I don't know why ur doc said no... He may have a viable reason. Careful not to self-diagnose/self-treat (we all do). Wth that said tho, u can find it on one the sponsors (forgot which one) and also on google.

Thanks bro, let me check out some of the sponsor sites and see what I can find.

I do not think our sponsors carry this...

I like it (although it took almost 6 weeks to get). I know, I know, I'm trying to be wary of the placebo effect but I THINK I've done this long enough and know myself well enough to know when I'm feeling something real vs. placebo.QUOTE]

you using the real USA stuff or overseas versions?

there's a perfectly straight on-label indication: shift-worker disorder. you work nights and have trouble thinking and functioning during the day.

docs dont like taking risks with their license and insurance rates, but if you show him that its an indicated use (yup they dont know everything) they'll go along.

One does...

I'm positive I remember seeing it on one of their lists... several months ago... can't remember which one though. Always possible they stopped carrying it.

And...

there's a perfectly straight on-label indication: shift-worker disorder. you work nights and have trouble thinking and functioning during the day.

docs dont like taking risks with their license and insurance rates, but if you show him that its an indicated use (yup they dont know everything) they'll go along.

If this isn't the case, you would need an actual diagnosis of sleep apnea with an affected life by it. One our nurses fell into this category... she worked days, but was always drowsy d/t the SA and was prescribed.

Oversea's

I like it (although it took almost 6 weeks to get). I know, I know, I'm trying to be wary of the placebo effect but I THINK I've done this long enough and know myself well enough to know when I'm feeling something real vs. placebo.QUOTE]

you using the real USA stuff or overseas versions?

Most come from India.

It would definitely appreciated if our sponsors could look into it for the research proposes.Dont trust any where else ,only this board for my research needs.

I like it and use it when I get tired thru a heavy work week and don't get enough sleep. You get stimulated but you are not jacked up. You feel calm. You can eat on it and if you choose to, you can sleep on it or stay away. I also build up a tolerance quickly so I only use it when I really need it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member