over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flash Rambo

Last night lethargy hit like a ton of bricks. I lowered the mk dose to 5mg yesterday but I might just have to stop. The lethargy and hunger is bad for me. What's crazy is I can eat and eat and I am not gaining anything it seems. I'm fuller and it appears, except for some water, I'm just as lean. My carbs have doubled but I have not budged. The results are great but the sides can be brutal.

I might just stop the mk and stick to the Lr3 only.

How long have you been taking the MK?

From my own experience, the lethargy seemed to go away after about a week and a half of a daily dose of 12.5 mg.

Last night lethargy hit like a ton of bricks. I lowered the mk dose to 5mg yesterday but I might just have to stop. The lethargy and hunger is bad for me. What's crazy is I can eat and eat and I am not gaining anything it seems. I'm fuller and it appears, except for some water, I'm just as lean. My carbs have doubled but I have not budged. The results are great but the sides can be brutal.

I might just stop the mk and stick to the Lr3 only.

Add anadrol to kill your appetite. You’ll look so full, and dieting on MK-677 becomes easy.

How long have you been taking the MK?

From my own experience, the lethargy seemed to go away after about a week and a half of a daily dose of 12.5 mg.

Takes a little longer for me to get past the lethargy then that. I've only been on a few days. Started Sunday night, today is Thursday. I feel good now, last night I only did 5mg. I'll see if I can avoid lethargy at 5mg for a little while then bump it back up to 10mg. I just don't like how lethargic I become. Last night I was a zombie, becomes counterproductive.

Takes a little longer for me to get past the lethargy then that. I've only been on a few days. Started Sunday night, today is Thursday. I feel good now, last night I only did 5mg. I'll see if I can avoid lethargy at 5mg for a little while then bump it back up to 10mg. I just don't like how lethargic I become. Last night I was a zombie, becomes counterproductive.

Today, i took my MK-677 before work and i can’t keep my eyes open. Talk about a bad move! From now on I’ll only take it before bed.

Today, i took my MK-677 before work and i can’t keep my eyes open. Talk about a bad move! From now on I’ll only take it before bed.
Yea man, I'm not a fan of feeling like a zombie. The effects make me want to keep running it but when I am a zombie I hate I even took it! Definitely always take it closer to bedtime, AM dosing is never a good idea lol. I'm thinking of running ipam instead, MK is just too strong lol.

Last night I dosed the last 0.5ml of test that was left in the vial. I decided next week I'll change things up, I'm going to run the following:

0.2ml of Flash Labs Comp Blend daily, that's 10mg test prop, 10mg tren ace, and 10mg mast prop a day.

0.2ml of Flash Labs NPP daily, that's 20mg a day.

50mcgs Igf Lr3 daily.

4mg Cjc 1295 Dac weekly.

Weighed in at 188lbs this AM.

187.2lbs this AM.

Started Flash Labs Comp Cut 30mgs (10mg test prop, 10mg tren ace, 10mg mast prop) and NPP 20mg this morning. Going to take that daily every morning. I only have a half used vial of NPP so likely after I run out I'll raise the Comp Cut to 45mg a day.

Yea man, I'm not a fan of feeling like a zombie. The effects make me want to keep running it but when I am a zombie I hate I even took it! Definitely always take it closer to bedtime, AM dosing is never a good idea lol. I'm thinking of running ipam instead, MK is just too strong lol.
I started mk like 5 days ago can't seem to shake the lethargy and this bumping headache....I am up like 5 but I'm sucking down caffeine. I forgot how long it takes for the sides to subside

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

I started mk like 5 days ago can't seem to shake the lethargy and this bumping headache....I am up like 5 but I'm sucking down caffeine. I forgot how long it takes for the sides to subside

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk
Sounds right unfortunately lol. Takes me two weeks at least if not a month. I stopped like a pussy, just continued with the Lr3 and using Cjc Dac now instead. If you power through it, it will work wonders!

I'm better off using it on a bulk anyway, now's not the appropriate time for me.

This morning I dosed 3iu humalog, 3ml synthetine, 1/2ml comp cut, and 1/2ml mast prop and did fasted cardio. 30mins on the stairmaster, I was sweating bullets!

Started tren enan today, took 1/2ml with my daily dose of 1/2ml comp cut and 1/2ml mast prop. I'll only inject the tren enan twice a week.

Weekly totals of AAS,

175mg test prop
175mg tren ace
525mg mast prop
200mg tren enan

1g total weekly.

Have you noticed any difference in Lr3 in the morning vs Post WO? Just curious on your thoughts around timing with Lr3?

Have you noticed any difference in Lr3 in the morning vs Post WO? Just curious on your thoughts around timing with Lr3?
Depends on goals. To use it most efficiently for recovery before or after training is best. You can use it daily but I don't like to. I like to save it and use it to polish off my physique before an event or I use it for the recovery on training days only like I am now.

How's the tren going bro?

Any bad mental sides? That's always my biggest drawback with it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

How's the tren going bro?

Any bad mental sides? That's always my biggest drawback with it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
More aggression since adding the tren enan, but so far no other sides to speak of. On the comp cut I wasn't feeling any sides it seemed.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws