over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For all you JerZ People

just dl'ed episodes 1 and 2 hope from PirateBay hope it was worth the 700mb.

should boost tourism in cali....

Hey now, i never made a negitive comment about the ladies :D ;)

I had the show on for about 90 seconds lastnight and HAD to turn it off..
Last time i was in sleeside i saw a kid wearing a shirt that said " In nj we dont pump gas, we pump our fist" I wanted to backhand him so bad and tell him to get the Fuck out of jersey and go back to NY... god im getting so heated!!!:mad: :p

Pooldude you guys know how to rock on the NJ shore
fistpumpin.gif

The show gives us italians a bad name, but I still enjoy it. Btw, that Ronnie dude has incredible genetics. Im curious to see if his gains diminish with all the drinking and smoking.

I'm a Jersey Boy, born and raised. One of the guys on the show(Mike Sorrentino) is a friend of mine. He's a cool guy, but I do admit he's the biggest fuckin TOOL in the world lol!

You know "the situation" LOL tell us his cycle lol he reminds me of a winny only guy

The show gives us italians a bad name, but I still enjoy it. Btw, that Ronnie dude has incredible genetics. Im curious to see if his gains diminish with all the drinking and smoking.

This is a question I had - how does that dude stay so jacked drinking 2-5 nights a week??

Im Italian and I actually look forward to it. I left Boston years ago and now live in S Florida where its almost as bad as some parts of NY/NJ...

I think Mike and Ronnie have decent builds.. Although they look short on TV so I dont really know how much weight they carry. There's no doubt in my mind that they are on more sauce than just their mother;s Sunday pasta...

This is a question I had - how does that dude stay so jacked drinking 2-5 nights a week??

Was thinking the same thing. I'm fairly young, 28 years old, have decent genetics, carry 230-232lbs at 6'1 but if I go out drinking I do not look tight the next day or two. I am dehydrated, soft and bloated..

Im Italian and I actually look forward to it. I left Boston years ago and now live in S Florida where its almost as bad as some parts of NY/NJ...

I think Mike and Ronnie have decent builds.. Although they look short on TV so I dont really know how much weight they carry. There's no doubt in my mind that they are on more sauce than just their mother;s Sunday pasta...

Mike isnt very big. He's just peeled but he's a classic ectomorph. His arms look big but thats only b/c he's small everywhere else. ronnie is a diff story. That guy is def running shit but still has awesome genetics. He's got a great shape and is very very lean for being so big. You gotta remember its a reality show, so it only looks like they are drinking every night. In real life they have all day to eat,train,etc.. but still as the season goes on you will see his gains diminish b/c he probably prepped for the jersey shore like most prep for a contest. Most guys do for the jersey summer.

Mike isnt very big. He's just peeled but he's a classic ectomorph. His arms look big but thats only b/c he's small everywhere else. ronnie is a diff story. That guy is def running shit but still has awesome genetics. He's got a great shape and is very very lean for being so big. You gotta remember its a reality show, so it only looks like they are drinking every night. In real life they have all day to eat,train,etc.. but still as the season goes on you will see his gains diminish b/c he probably prepped for the jersey shore like most prep for a contest. Most guys do for the jersey summer.

Ya since moving to south Florida I forgot what it was like in Boston. I had 9-10 months of offseason and 2-3 months of summer.. In hindsight, it was sort of like prepping for a show or photo shoot.

The you tube videos are all priceless. I will have to check this out on DVR.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131