over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Maaaaa Dude Pimpman

There you go hommie ha ha ha

Can't take credit for the house tho; staying with the parents for a week until my new spot in Fort Lauderdale is ready. I sold my house in Delray Beach last month because the market down here is absolutely retarded right now.
Delray is a nice place.where in Fort Lauderdale you going hommie? Just don't come to Miami there not enough room for the both of us here lol

Now you need the boat to hit the sand bars

Delray is a nice place.where in Fort Lauderdale you going hommie? Just don't come to Miami there not enough room for the both of us here lol

Now you need the boat to hit the sand bars
Lol Miami is def wayyyyy too crowded for me. Got a spot in The Laureat (https://laureatlasolas.com/). It's like 4 blocks to Salt and El Camino which is all I need lol.

Can't take credit for the house tho; staying with the parents for a week until my new spot in Fort Lauderdale is ready. I sold my house in Delray Beach last month because the market down here is absolutely retarded right now.
Looking to move down there myself brother. Where would you suggest? I like the panhandle but you would know more than me as far as the market. Looking for a small condo 1-2 bedrooms close to the beach and a nice area with feel decent schools.

Looking to move down there myself brother. Where would you suggest? I like the panhandle but you would know more than me as far as the market. Looking for a small condo 1-2 bedrooms close to the beach and a nice area with feel decent schools.
So the panhandle/northwest Florida life is much different than South Florida. A little more relaxed up there. Def more bougie down here and more going on. Just really depends on the vibe you're looking for. Price wise you can def find something much more reasonably priced in Destin/Panama City/Clearwater/Naples than you will in Delray Beach/Ft Lauderdale/Miami. I personally like it down here more because there are just more things to do. My girl and I like to try new restaurants each weekend and between Palm Beach down to South Beach you can try a new spot everyday for the rest of your life and still not see them all. But I've honestly had some great weekend trips to Destin and Clearwater, just not enough shit to entertain me up there year round. #my2cents

Appreciate the input. I was thinking about Sarasota. I’ve been to west palm/ft lauderdale many times but not in like 20 years. Gonna have to do a few trips down on both coasts to get a better idea but if it’s the east coast I’d choose ft lauderdsle myself.

Have you looked at building a new home? Its insane right now. We were going to do it if we could find a lot, but now having our doubts. It is much much more now to build than buy an existing home. Prices of lumber alone is 3x the norm. Lots are insanely hard to find too. Wondering if you have seen this as well in Florida. We are in Ohio.

So the panhandle/northwest Florida life is much different than South Florida. A little more relaxed up there. Def more bougie down here and more going on. Just really depends on the vibe you're looking for. Price wise you can def find something much more reasonably priced in Destin/Panama City/Clearwater/Naples than you will in Delray Beach/Ft Lauderdale/Miami. I personally like it down here more because there are just more things to do. My girl and I like to try new restaurants each weekend and between Palm Beach down to South Beach you can try a new spot everyday for the rest of your life and still not see them all. But I've honestly had some great weekend trips to Destin and Clearwater, just not enough shit to entertain me up there year round. #my2cents

Do they still have a restaurant called something like Aruba Cafe in the Ft. Lauderdale area? I used to go there all the time over 20 years ago and was craving their Conch Chowder the other day; one of the best soups I have ever had!

For some reason it wouldn't let me post in the old thread. Got the 570 and Denali in there for you. Sorry for the delay, been traveling the last 6 weeks for work.

View attachment 131579
Picture doesn't count unless you pick up Big Lenny to pick up some TanTenTen's. Kidding of course that is awesome! Love to see people living great lives and thriving!

Have you looked at building a new home? Its insane right now. We were going to do it if we could find a lot, but now having our doubts. It is much much more now to build than buy an existing home. Prices of lumber alone is 3x the norm. Lots are insanely hard to find too. Wondering if you have seen this as well in Florida. We are in Ohio.

And the quality of that lumber, in my experience, is that it's mostly absolute garbage unless you're willing to break the bank for some decent wood. Composite boards like TREX are an option, but that's mostly for building decks, patios, etc

And the quality of that lumber, in my experience, is that it's mostly absolute garbage unless you're willing to break the bank for some decent wood. Composite boards like TREX are an option, but that's mostly for building decks, patios, etc
Yes! The custom home builder we are looking at using talked about that with me. He said he has sent back entire pallets of lumber because so many pieces were just junk. He said sometimes the trees are young and still wet when they are milled, then warp as they dry. If we use him to build, I feel confident that our home won't be built with crap wood.

I wonder why they don't start building with metal studs. From what I read, metal is cheaper now too. Perhaps it's mostly due to the fact that there aren't many framers trained in it? Metal is lighter weight and stronger too. It's also fire proof. A buddy of mine once owned a home built back in the 50s or 60s that was framed with all metal.

Yes! The custom home builder we are looking at using talked about that with me. He said he has sent back entire pallets of lumber because so many pieces were just junk. He said sometimes the trees are young and still wet when they are milled, then warp as they dry. If we use him to build, I feel confident that our home won't be built with crap wood.

I wonder why they don't start building with metal studs. From what I read, metal is cheaper now too. Perhaps it's mostly due to the fact that there aren't many framers trained in it? Metal is lighter weight and stronger too. It's also fire proof. A buddy of mine once owned a home built back in the 50s or 60s that was framed with all metal.

I've started refusing, honestly. I don't put up with that shit anymore. I take pride in my work and I'll be goddamned if my materials are the death of me

My work speaks for me and some of this shit isn't even usable, much less would I want to tell a customer, 'yep, wish I coulda found better'

What you pay for premium boards would have been sawdust a few years ago

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311