over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for the experienced guys

Sorry, but calipers don't really mean much in terms of below 8%. At that point it's mainly visual and/or hydrostatic testing for accuracy. You look good, but without feathering/striations in your quads/lowerback/glutes, I don't think you're at 4%.

I don't know... from your avi you were likely born in 88? so makes you a bit young. and I think as you age you realize some of your decisions (a lot of em if you are me lol) were not good decisions but yet it was the path YOU chose.

I think, personally, on a moralistic level I don't think its right to tell a young impressionable person that looks up to your physique the "truth"
if they are smart enough, just like the rest of us they will find out. I just would never want to encourage anyone to break the law and potentially harm their health cuz they looked up to me. that's a scary source of influence on someone.
I get your point, but hope you see mine.
-JS

Born in 92. ..its all good though bro ...not every young guy is delusional or needs to be sheltered from the truth though. I have no desire to be a pro bber but would like to live the dream at least one time in my life. by that I mean 21 inch shredded arms with a 500lb bench with fitness bitches hanging off my dick....240-250 with a lean chiseled face shoulders bursting out of a sweatshirt. tanned...tight waiste with slicked back hair don draper style. my hair Is great but the problem is Im very slowly loosing my hair and it will be probably be gone by the time Im 24-25 so Im racing against the clock. I lose my hair and 260 270 280...wont matter. the "drawing" in my head of what I want to look like wont be the same.

17011_127_1.jpg

DSC_7066_ergebnis.JPG

**broken link removed**

These are 4%

On another note, people really underrate kefalianos. Cool guy who always has CRAZY conditioning. Essa Obaid too.

Last edited:
if that's "living the dream" to you, I have nothing to offer. don't want to be negative.
best of luck.
stay healthy!
-JS

Last edited:
Born in 92. ..its all good though bro ...not every young guy is delusional or needs to be sheltered from the truth though. I have no desire to be a pro bber but would like to live the dream at least one time in my life. by that I mean 21 inch shredded arms with a 500lb bench with fitness bitches hanging off my dick....240-250 with a lean chiseled face shoulders bursting out of a sweatshirt. tanned...tight waiste with slicked back hair don draper style. my hair Is great but the problem is Im very slowly loosing my hair and it will be probably be gone by the time Im 24-25 so Im racing against the clock. I lose my hair and 260 270 280...wont matter. the "drawing" in my head of what I want to look like wont be the same.

Sounds more like a fantasy.

Interesting thread......this gives me a snapshot into the future of our sport. I can only imagine the amount of gear the future Mr. O's will be using because they got into this sport in this day and age. Thanks to the like of Bostin Loyd.

OP would no just consider using synthnol to get those 21' pythons?

Interesting thread......this gives me a snapshot into the future of our sport. I can only imagine the amount of gear the future Mr. O's will be using because they got into this sport in this day and age. Thanks to the like of Bostin Loyd.

OP would no just consider using synthnol to get those 21' pythons?

I refuse to use synthol Im not a cheater.

secondly...Don't see why the hate for boston. He's just a guy trying to make his fairy tale come to life. He wants to be a 300lb monster, so be it...I want to be a 240lb greek god. different strokes diff fols..

you guys see boston as a prick and a douchebag...I just see another guy trying to get big

I refuse to use synthol Im not a cheater.

secondly...Don't see why the hate for boston. He's just a guy trying to make his fairy tale come to life. He wants to be a 300lb monster, so be it...I want to be a 240lb greek god. different strokes diff fols..

you guys see boston as a prick and a douchebag...I just see another guy trying to get big

You think synthol is cheating but grams and grams of AAS a week is not? Im all for gear, but either way your getting the results in a way you couldn't have otherwise done

who the fuck is this sweet potatoe jackass has he ever posted a picture? 250lbs ripped at 19 years old lol :rolleyes:id like to see this.

I refuse to use synthol Im not a cheater.​

Interesting

Interesting

HGH and steroids used correctly improves your health and extends your life, synthol will take your life. If anyone had any evidence that synthol actually increases muscle growth or has growth benefits I would give it a try. rich piana broke it down on video and explained it actually keeps nutrients from getting to the muscle.

Everyone else has entertained this for way too long.

You're asking if you can be as massive and as conditioned as Dennis Wolf on stage on 2grams a week and minimal HGH/slin?

FUCK NO

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner