advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the Old Vets - What was Parabolan like ?

Ran it for 6 weeks back in 1989.

I remember liking it for strength and the look it gave me, but back then, in my circle at least, it wasn't anything super-special so I don't have any exciting memories attached to it. I recall the ampules were a bitch without a cutter. :)

I tried a tren-mix (50-Ace, 100-hex, 100-enan) a couple months ago and it got me hard but flared up my gyno so I won't be using it again.

JJ what if I told you there is a UG claiming to make Parabolan again...

Do you think it would be real or just faked as Parabolan and is really tren ?

actully im asking anyone on the board this question...Its high priced, to..Not that it means anything, im just saying

chris

Man, i really cant answer that with any authority. I havent heard of it being made but i just noticed in the post above yours Lats said it was being made... same esters ect. Lats knows his shit so i would bet on it if he claims it.
Now..as far as how it is compared to the old parabolan... there is only one really good way to tell.... buy alot of it... and send it to me:D I will sacrifice my body by injecting it and comparing it to the old parabolan ;)
Would that work?

Na... seriously .... if Lats says it... then i dont doubt it. I would LOVE to know where and how to get it. I could care less what the price is... if its par to the original i would pay it.... after all i need something to take when my son starts pee wee base ball soon :eek::eek:

I remember using in the early 90's but because they were so damn expensive I think we used to take 2 or at most 3 a week. so we were litterly using 152 or at best 228mgs of tren a week. Now a day it seems guys are using way more so I can concur with JJ that mg for mg it definitely seemed stronger than whats around today. The only difference I have with JJ is that I believe he said his amps were brown. I always remember mine being clear with red writing on them (negma brand). And they would cost like 20.00 a piece and you could actually sell them for up to 30.00 a piece. That would be like buying a 10ml botle of tren these days for 200.00-300.00 per bottle. There is a sponsor around(euroman) might be his name were on his list he actually has a amp that is named parabolan and its dosed at 76mg and he sells them for maybe 10.00 each. Like someone previously mentioned that the actually drug name is called tren hex. BD has a version as does QV for whatever its worth. The strongest I ever was lb for lb was a stack of Testosterone Heptalyte dosed at 750mgs and the parabolan,2-3 aweek, with the original russian dbols at around 40mgs aday. Strong and actually fairly shredded, with crazy vascularity. also dabbled with the original version of synthetic GH, which was 192aa made by a company called genetech. Had no idea how to dose it back then. Literally used less then 1 iu aday. Good old days when a friend would have a job working in a warehouse, and walk out of work at 4:00pm with all kinds of american "supps" that would be sitting on the shelves next to the tylenol. Crazy stories from back then.

I remember using in the early 90's but because they were so damn expensive I think we used to take 2 or at most 3 a week. so we were litterly using 152 or at best 228mgs of tren a week. Now a day it seems guys are using way more so I can concur with JJ that mg for mg it definitely seemed stronger than whats around today. The only difference I have with JJ is that I believe he said his amps were brown. I always remember mine being clear with red writing on them (negma brand). And they would cost like 20.00 a piece and you could actually sell them for up to 30.00 a piece. That would be like buying a 10ml botle of tren these days for 200.00-300.00 per bottle. There is a sponsor around(euroman) might be his name were on his list he actually has a amp that is named parabolan and its dosed at 76mg and he sells them for maybe 10.00 each. Like someone previously mentioned that the actually drug name is called tren hex. BD has a version as does QV for whatever its worth. The strongest I ever was lb for lb was a stack of Testosterone Heptalyte dosed at 750mgs and the parabolan,2-3 aweek, with the original russian dbols at around 40mgs aday. Strong and actually fairly shredded, with crazy vascularity. also dabbled with the original version of synthetic GH, which was 192aa made by a company called genetech. Had no idea how to dose it back then. Literally used less then 1 iu aday. Good old days when a friend would have a job working in a warehouse, and walk out of work at 4:00pm with all kinds of american "supps" that would be sitting on the shelves next to the tylenol. Crazy stories from back then.

So Tren Hex is basically parabolan ? Is this correct ? Also what about this Test Heptalyte, I've heard storys that this was the best type of test ...Is that true, is it really better ? Wasnt it rumored it was what Yates like ? Why would it be better than just plain old sust or cyp or anything like that ? Just curious to find out why it seems like the old stuff (I mean going back to the late 80's) Seem way stronger than the stuff that is out now...I mean isnt HG gear dosed at 200mg vs. UG gear dosed at 200mg, should be the same dosed..But it seems like the older vets say that old HG grade stuff is way stronger than UG stuff even though it might be dosed the same...

chris

Hahahaha JJ..you got some F'n GREAT stories!!! haha:D

Stuff sounds badass to me! WOW! Crazy!

Man, i really cant answer that with any authority. I havent heard of it being made but i just noticed in the post above yours Lats said it was being made... same esters ect. Lats knows his shit so i would bet on it if he claims it.
Now..as far as how it is compared to the old parabolan... there is only one really good way to tell.... buy alot of it... and send it to me:D I will sacrifice my body by injecting it and comparing it to the old parabolan ;)
Would that work?

Na... seriously .... if Lats says it... then i dont doubt it. I would LOVE to know where and how to get it. I could care less what the price is... if its par to the original i would pay it.... after all i need something to take when my son starts pee wee base ball soon :eek::eek:

IP made some a few years ago and it definitely was top notch. He has it now in his QV line; don't know if it is the same but would imagine so.

Parabolon - took some back in 96 and to be honest I was too new in the game back then to really tell you how good it was, back then seems like everything was awesome.

As far as heptylate and UG v HG, etc. Heptylate from my understanding is just Enanthate - but I too have heard how great it was. But if we're talking about enanthate - I had the best success with the old Testoviron Depots, and no UG Enanthate has come close to it. I would guess that the new UG parabolon is along the same lines. Same chemical, but won't pack the same punch.

Parabolon - took some back in 96 and to be honest I was too new in the game back then to really tell you how good it was, back then seems like everything was awesome.

As far as heptylate and UG v HG, etc. Heptylate from my understanding is just Enanthate - but I too have heard how great it was. But if we're talking about enanthate - I had the best success with the old Testoviron Depots, and no UG Enanthate has come close to it. I would guess that the new UG parabolon is along the same lines. Same chemical, but won't pack the same punch.

Thats what I cant understand...If its the same chemical why wont it pack the same punch...I mean my guess is that all the new supposed para floating around isnt as good as the old HG parabolan...But yet its the same chemical ??? So why woundnt it be the same...Just curious

ROFL!

Man thanx but im just recapping my pathetic and fucked up life ;)

God... i hope my son doesnt turn out like his dad.

You are one crazy FOCKER! Wished i could have seen those atories in real life. Talk about some funny stuff! Ripping the seat outta your car! LOL!

And if my daughter is anything like me(which at 8 its showing) WORLD WATCH OUT!

Chris, answering your question about the heptlytes, all I can say is it gave me personally unbelievable gains and also seemed to aromatize a lot less than enth. or cyp. did for me. The only logical way to figure out why HG gear appears beter than UG gear when comparing same compounds at same mg is that the raws used for HG must be alot better than what the producers of UG gear are using. It's the only thing that makes sense. By the mid to late 90's there also was a huge number of counterfiet parabolan that was floating around that some guys may think they took parabolan when in fact they didn't. I see the tren hex. on a lot of lists from sponsors who supply raws so it is possible to be able to make it and do a test trial on whether it is as good as advertised or just similar to other trens that you have used.

JJ---my brother, I can imagine spending time sitting at a bar over some cold ones and passing stories back and forth of old school days (early to mid 90's) on para/fina/inject dbol, and the effects and toll it had. I've got so many fucked up stories on my trips with para...like you...insane shit of hyper aggression, strength blowing through the roof, and the personality of a rattle snake.

I've taken the Tren line, and comparison to para it really doesn't. There are some similarities, but the sides are different, and although my strength rises nicely and my lean mass is good...if I had the choice in front of me...it would be back to para in a heartbeat.

Of course, it could be like anything else nowadays...there's nothing like the old days. Even with the Test at el...it just doesn't carry the same weight now as it did back then.

Amazing...

Hard as a rock and mean as hell, sign me up

Although I think that getting mad at your car seat and ripping it out might be a little much but damn funny

Thats what I cant understand...If its the same chemical why wont it pack the same punch...I mean my guess is that all the new supposed para floating around isnt as good as the old HG parabolan...But yet its the same chemical ??? So why woundnt it be the same...Just curious

perhaps quality? Is a generic version of Ketchup as good as heinz if made with the same ingredients? Maybe thats a bad example - but im sure we've all heard of some folks having better luck with name brand meds than generic. I used to wonder the same thing.

Used this last contest prep.I had total shit attitude/temper ! I was also using Halo at the time !

Those compounds used alone make me aggressive...used together im a total ass.Good job its only last 3 weeks of Contest Prep i use them......

Attachments

• parabolin.jpg
    parabolin.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 2,068
we also have to understand that many of the ug labs (even though they try to maintain strict standards) are at the mercy of the powder suppliers.. they determine the quality being sent.. also , using things like whatman filter ect and doing it "manually" can cause some loss of product.. that is why many will "overdose" the product to try and prevent that loss in the finished product.. so when compared to hg and strict standards, we may see a product that is underdosed.. now, many of the ugs nowaday have better equipment to aid them .. quality gets better and it also helps to have people with high ethical standards doing the finished ug products.. if you have doubts, then dont do it..

JJ, very interesting/funny stories.
I feel like we might have been tight had we grown up in the same town, either that or we would have fought everytime we would have seen each other :cool:

Now, I would like to say to some of the youngbucks on the board who may look up to JJ (and I'm sure he will back me up here), that that kind of anger(although intense at the time and a pure adrenalin rush) leads nowhere. Theres nothing cool about going to jail, the county, or prison, which is where you very well may end up acting the way I and JJ did. Nothing good comes of it...trust me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131