over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those who have been prescribed accutane

deerslayer41

Registered
I'm going to the derm tomorrow and should be getting on accutane. I will of course have to get blood test done. The derm said I will also have monthly blood tests while on accutane as well. I've been off gear for about a month and a half, so I could get the wife pregnant ( which I did a week after being off, so much for the sterility rumor). Anyway, I'm wanting to get back on a mild cycle, npp 350, test e 325 wk. my question is were you on cycle while getting accutane bloods run? Did it have any impact on receiving the treatment? From what I gather they will bee looking for liver and cholesterol problems.

I just finished Accutane and I was running TRT doses and had no problems at all. They don't even test your testosterone. They are worried mainly about your liver.

I was on cycle when I was prescribed acceptance and had the monthly blood work. But I was given a very low dose of the accutane because lipids and liver values were elevated.

Its only a problem if your cycle really messes up your liver enzymes or your cholesterol. My cholesterol gets kind of bad on any cycle that includes tren or orals, so I couldn't get away with it while on accutane. Test and deca/EQ/primo was no issue though.

I was taking 40mg of prescribed accutane a day for 6 months which gave me a peptic stomach ulcer that got infected and split my stomach wall, which lead to 1 litre of pus into my abdominal cavity and put me in hospital for life threatening emergency surgery.

I am currently recovering from that surgery and went from 240lbs to 190lbs after not being able to eat in hospital for 9 days. I can not train for 6 more weeks.

I would not recommend using accutane at all. EVER.

I was taking 40mg of prescribed accutane a day for 6 months which gave me a peptic stomach ulcer that got infected and split my stomach wall, which lead to 1 litre of pus into my abdominal cavity and put me in hospital for life threatening emergency surgery.

I am currently recovering from that surgery and went from 240lbs to 190lbs after not being able to eat in hospital for 9 days. I can not train for 6 more weeks.

Good to know and thanks for sharing.

My son has been begging for accutane for over a year and I will never let he touch it.

I had a friend that had a bad reaction to accutane. It dried him out so bad, it temporarily(thankfully) damaged his joints and he was stuck in a wheelchair for 6 months.

My son is finishing up his second month of Accutane. He is now starting to see some results. It gets worse before it gets better.

I did take it as a teenager..back in the 90's and it really cleared me up and I had no problems with acne at all until I started TRT about two years ago.

You do have to be careful on it. I believe they dose it according to your weight. Most I got up to was 80mg a day and I am 260lbs.

Just be sure your doc has dealt with it before and prescribed it hundreds of times. I know a lot of dermatologist who won't even prescribe it.

in my teenage days, it was the only thing that conquered my hereditary cystic acne BUT only carmex by the tin would alleviate the dried chapped cracked lips and nostrils and some 15 years later I can still say my night time vision has remained sensitive as the years have passed...

for the time being make sure your using SPF 100 sunscreen if not using during the winter months also.. and if you fair skinned the tie dye technicolor random skin tones/undertones are normal and nothing much you can do but laugh at in amazement..

x2..

I ran it for a few months maybe 8 years ago bc I had bad body acne from a cycle of parabolan.

My triglycerides were 3x off the chart at month 1, and I was eating clean. The side effects were brutal. There is nothing I have ever taken as powerful and dangerous as this stuff...An hour after you take it you feel depressed, lethargic and lips peel..skin is sensitive to touch..

I had a full head of hair when I ran this...4 months later, I had a receding hair line and thinning hair all over the top of my head.

I got a protocol from a BBEr, you buy a huge bag of dead sea salt..you can get them on ebay for like 20 bucks for 20lbs. Soak for 30mins in a hot bath and exfoliate. lightly apply moisturizer to the body or affected area after you dry.

Go tanning several times per week, but only for like 5-10mins..don't burn.

You can apply nizoral 2% to the body let it dry and sit for like 10mins..then rinse.

This protocol works just as well at clearing your body acne as did the accutane. I don't ever recommend accutane to anyone and wish I never used it.

Wow, some bad reviews in here. I appreciate all the feed back. Just got home from the derm. I will be starting tomorrow after my bloods come in. I asked about all the sides and she stated the dry skin, lips and nose. She said she has a lot of success with the drug and rarely has horrible side affects. I'll be starting at 60mg a day and go up to 80 if I'm ok with the sides. I'll keep everyone updated.

I've used it twice. It is a God send for cystic acne. All that tanning bed stuff does zero for cystic acne. I've had no problems from it, on or off. Drink lots of water. Use sunscreen and you'll use a lot of lotion and lip moisturizer. The Dr recommended that you put your finger in a little Vaseline and rub it inside your nostrils cause it gets dry in there. I would have no problem recommending it to my son. There's no depression or anything. A small percentage of the population will have an adverse reaction to any drug. I have never been in that category. Are you still going to try and get the wife pregnant or have you stopped trying to conceive?

x2..

I ran it for a few months maybe 8 years ago bc I had bad body acne from a cycle of parabolan.

My triglycerides were 3x off the chart at month 1, and I was eating clean. The side effects were brutal. There is nothing I have ever taken as powerful and dangerous as this stuff...An hour after you take it you feel depressed, lethargic and lips peel..skin is sensitive to touch..

I had a full head of hair when I ran this...4 months later, I had a receding hair line and thinning hair all over the top of my head.

I got a protocol from a BBEr, you buy a huge bag of dead sea salt..you can get them on ebay for like 20 bucks for 20lbs. Soak for 30mins in a hot bath and exfoliate. lightly apply moisturizer to the body or affected area after you dry.

Go tanning several times per week, but only for like 5-10mins..don't burn.

You can apply nizoral 2% to the body let it dry and sit for like 10mins..then rinse.

This protocol works just as well at clearing your body acne as did the accutane. I don't ever recommend accutane to anyone and wish I never used it.

Ive used accutane several times since I was 16 and it is a godsend for people who cant get rid of acne without it. But dermotoligists use high doses to try to cure you in one cycle, which causes the side effects.

If your using AAS then you wont get cured. If acne is AAS related then your far better off with as little Accutane as possible, Im using 20mg every second day and have almost zero acne but also zero bad side effects. On 40mg per day that my dermatolgist wanted me to take my joints are fuct and my liver values go up 30 points.

The sea salt baths and tanning work for 100% if Im not on gear or on HRT doses. But if on a decent amount of AAS, accutane is the only thing that stops acne for me. Ive tried everything else.

10mg Accutane per day is the highest dose I will every take again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws