over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Found old vials reheat or not ?

fitnessmuscle

Registered
I just found some real old vials probably 5 years old lol ,but past experiences I know it’s probably still good ,so my question should I reheat them ? Will adding heat help in anyway or no ?

Did they fall out of the oil or do you have an actual reason to reheat them?

Did they fall out of the oil or do you have an actual reason to reheat them?
Nope ,look exactly like they did years ago just wondering if that would help or is there no point to adding heat ? I have a hot plate so I can easily put vials on hot plate to any temperature I want up to 500 degrees , obviously I won’t go nowhere near that high in temperature lol

a heater never fails, as long as you don't use extremely high temperatures.

What expiration date is it listed?
calculate that at most they have lost a little power but if the product is good and well maintained it will keep for years and years

a heater never fails, as long as you don't use extremely high temperatures.

What expiration date is it listed?
calculate that at most they have lost a little power but if the product is good and well maintained it will keep for years and years
My buddy actually produced them back in 2017 , so they got some age to them , produced at that time ,no idea what expiration would be ,I even took some oil out to smell and it smelled just like normal oil should and it looks the exact same as I remember, held just fine , I can’t believe I found them really and can’t believe I lost them in first place lol ,one of them is 30mls of masteron prop so jackpot there lol

Only reheat if they crashed. No need to otherwise. Just shake it up some before drawing if you are worried and start with half a ml or 1ml to see if you have any reaction.

Oh cool.there is no reason to heat them up.
You would get a lot more feedback with a crystal clear picture of the vials in question. 5 years is a long time my friend if it were me they would be going in the trash can located right next to my toilet lol. I am not trying to bash you so please understand that what I am going to say do not take personally but can you honestly say you know they look the same way 5 years ago when you received them? Please post a pic

You would get a lot more feedback with a crystal clear picture of the vials in question. 5 years is a long time my friend if it were me they would be going in the trash can located right next to my toilet lol. I am not trying to bash you so please understand that what I am going to say do not take personally but can you honestly say you know they look the same way 5 years ago when you received them? Please post a pic
That’s my take. Agreed. Unless it was a huge stash of something like primo where the $ amount might temp me… and even then.

An infected ass cheek costs way more than $1k of new gear, if not financially then at least mentally.

I would use even if they were ten years old, if you are concerned about bacteria just boil water, put them in there for a minute or two and you are gtg

There's a huge thread somewhere here in the past 6 months with full discussion on this.

If sterile with sufficient BA preservative and not exposed to light or major temp swings, it's stable and good practically forever (decade or so with only marginal loss of potency). Sunlight is a real bitch BTW - 6 months and can cut potency in half.

Most pharma expiration dates have no science. It's just there to have it. Army did a study on super old stuff.

A few guys on this board have used stuff that many would consider antique (20+ years). I'm currently using a 2018 batch of test e... blood tests for serum are exactly the same earlier this year as they were in 2018.

Ok bro I will post a pic asap, but like I said just looks like normal gear but maybe you guys will be able to see something I can’t , I will post a pic 👍

There's a huge thread somewhere here in the past 6 months with full discussion on this.

If sterile with sufficient BA preservative and not exposed to light or major temp swings, it's stable and good practically forever (decade or so with only marginal loss of potency). Sunlight is a real bitch BTW - 6 months and can cut potency in half.

Most pharma expiration dates have no science. It's just there to have it. Army did a study on super old stuff.

A few guys on this board have used stuff that many would consider antique (20+ years). I'm currently using a 2018 batch of test e... blood tests for serum are exactly the same earlier this year as they were in 2018.
I’m still using raws from 2017 myself… Still as potent as the day I first brewed em!

Cage

Give it a good swirl to make sure there are no floaters or funkiness in them. If not then probably good to go. I just used some NPP from 2017.

Here you go guys I took them in best lighting possible, just gave them a run under hot water from left to right all in 50ml vials in grape seed oil ,masteron prop 100mg/ml , tren enathate 200mg/ml , tren acetate 100mg/ml not much left lol, what do you guys think, all produced in 2017

Attachments

• 562BA9C8-A9E8-49B2-A7FB-BA289F09DC11.jpeg
    562BA9C8-A9E8-49B2-A7FB-BA289F09DC11.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 110
No way would I let that gear go to waste. I’ve pinned 3 year old tren ace. Guess what? I got all the same amazing effects and not so great side effects as I did three years before. I’m convinced this shit lasts practically forever.

I would not personally use them. Shit is too cheap to go using stuff that old. The vials look half used as well. The active gear might still be good, but what about the oil and solvents? Oil does eventually go rancid after exposed to air and light.

Would you eat french fries from McD's if they were using oil they found in the back room in a half empty opened jug from 5 years ago? So do you really want to inject that shit 1" deep into your muscle tissue?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131