over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOX cuts out ron paul debate question

what a response...wow

Love it, but

So direct, so logical, so politically incorrect, and unfortunately so over (Most) sheepoles heads.

To bad most of the cattle listen to people like Obama and that "I have a dream" bullshit sound bite.

I’m really tryin’ not to be too cynical, but I really think things need to get much worse than they are before we ever elect someone as logical, direct and REAL as Paul for Prez, sad.

many of us love ron paul but political views have little value here in the sense of criticizing Obama and is fertile ground for an awfully long and hotly debated thread that will create enemies on this board that can carryover to the regular threads and can make us view eachother with animosity

many of us love ron paul but political views have little value here in the sense of criticizing Obama and is fertile ground for an awfully long and hotly debated thread that will create enemies on this board that can carryover to the regular threads and can make us view eachother with animosity

Lets not let this happen here, lets keep all the criticizm and negative coments towards FOX :D

OK

I will try and make my comment more "Politically Correct" then.

Too bad most Americans listen to politicians who speak in sound bites, rather than listening to logic and intelligence.

Hope that’s better.

Last edited:
Is sad that people try to make a joke of Ron Paul. He is the only canidate that makes me really listen when he talks because he doesnt sound like a well rehearsed robot. I really hope more people listen to the things he has to say.

You know, I've been doing a lot of research and following up on this guy and his viewpoints since the last major post was made about him. I've listened to the debates and I really do like his point of view. I think he's right in the sense that he is much more of a constitutionalist and conservative than many of the top running candidates. He is for small government, which I fully support.

Unfortunately, the media really is the only source of information for the majority of our population and they seem to have it out for him. Even Fox news has a completely negative attitude towards the poor guy. They write him off like he's some kind of a joke.

I think he's a bit sharper than most of his competition. You can tell in the responses given at the debates when he's attacked by that alien looking Carl Cameron or other candidates. I think his only weakness is his delivery. Like Giuliani, he's not a very smooth talker. He seems more genuine and like less of a politician.

Reasons

The reasons Paul is being written off as a "Joke" (But since there is such a
huge media bias/blackout when covering Paul, how would we know his
REAL viability?)

3 reasons of many:

No preemptive wars? = OMG how's that starving industrial Military
complex going to make money?

No more "Policing" the world? = Oh no, who's going to liberate those
Poor Arabs (Or whoever happens to
be standing on something we want)
from their oil, err cough cough I
mean from those brutal dictators
(That usually WE HAVE in the past
or are currently propping up?

No more (Monetary) support for Israel = Don’t think I need to explain that
One. I mean you do know who runs
our media. Big kiss of death (Literally)

Point is with outlets like Faux news how do we know? We don't.

This guy is the obvious choice, if people would just think and not be sheep herded by the "media"

looks like FOX is back at it again, this question has been deleted from re-runs on fox now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8TkmE5t1Pk

the more I see of how the media is behaiving, the sicker I feel to my stomach. The media surely has the power to control things. Thank god for the internet, or a lot of us wouldnt know any better! They cant pull the wool over our eyes.

the more I see of how the media is behaiving, the sicker I feel to my stomach. The media surely has the power to control things. Thank god for the internet, or a lot of us wouldnt know any better! They cant pull the wool over our eyes.

unfortchunatly there are still so many people who have no idea who he is.

I will try and make my comment more "Politically Correct" then.

Too bad most Americans listen to politicians who speak in sound bites, rather than listening to logic and intelligence.

Hope that’s better.

i dont care a shit about political correctness, all im saying is political views create great divide among people and takes away from this board bc we can easily view members as good or bad based on their political leanings and or alliances, the shit should be kept out of the board in general, there are exceptions but we should play on the cautious side

Well

i dont care a shit about political correctness, all im saying is political views create great divide among people and takes away from this board bc we can easily view members as good or bad based on their political leanings and or alliances, the shit should be kept out of the board in general, there are exceptions but we should play on the cautious side

Looking where the posts are going I think we're going to be ok Magoo ;)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear