over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FRANK MCGRATH LOOKING JACKED

When you have vascularity like that it is genetic. As everyone knows you can diet and use drugs to make anyones vascularity look insane. But he is on a whole new level. I enjoy his videos and he is simply playing to his strengths. Sure without the veins he wouldn't stand out nowhere as much. But he does have them and he realizes he can literally been known for decades because of that strength. I think if you were to say to most guys on here vascularity his name would come up more than anyone else. He has a niche so you can bet he is gonna be training bi-ceps/forearms most days of the week. He seems like a nice guy in his videos too.

Frank always seems to have a good attitude. I don't even follow much with a lot of the big guys like Heath and Kai because their attitude sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you have vascularity like that it is genetic. As everyone knows you can diet and use drugs to make anyones vascularity look insane. But he is on a whole new level. I enjoy his videos and he is simply playing to his strengths. Sure without the veins he wouldn't stand out nowhere as much. But he does have them and he realizes he can literally been known for decades because of that strength. I think if you were to say to most guys on here vascularity his name would come up more than anyone else. He has a niche so you can bet he is gonna be training bi-ceps/forearms most days of the week. He seems like a nice guy in his videos too.

Definitely genetic I agree but not sure if I'm reading the rest of your post incorrectly but even without the over the top veins his biceps and forearms are huge and would stand out regardless in my opinion.

I also don't agree that he is focusing more on his arms because the man is crazy vascular all around. In a lineup of bbers his vascularity stands out like a normal bber would amongst regular people.

Look at his damn quad, sick!!!

**broken link removed**

a challenger appears

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g4fm9zN4ak"]Johnny Lantos - YouTube[/ame]

I cannot believe you didn't know that.

Secrets out of the bag... Can you beleive that he actually works his ass off in the gym, has a diet that is sooooo on point....And the discipline of a Shaolin monk....Make no mistake there is some chemical warfare in there, but the work ethic that goes into genetics like that is genius....You can have great genetics and look amazing....But many with those genetics could have been so much more if they would of put the work in...Imagine what DorIan would have looked like if he would have had Wheeler's genetics :eek: And vice versa...Imagine if Fkex dieted and traines like Dorian??? Having said that, Frank has some P. Dillet highways n biways... I don't know about you, but I think there is beauty is such form....

Last edited:
Definitely genetic I agree but not sure if I'm reading the rest of your post incorrectly but even without the over the top veins his biceps and forearms are huge and would stand out regardless in my opinion.

I also don't agree that he is focusing more on his arms because the man is crazy vascular all around. In a lineup of bbers his vascularity stands out like a normal bber would amongst regular people.

Look at his damn quad, sick!!!

**broken link removed**

No I completely agree. I can't multi quote on this comp and was replying to people who have posted earlier in this thread. He definitely trains every body part as hard as possible. He has a great trainer and he has him doing some great stuff. He said his legs were slightly weaker than his upper body so they have been trying to make things more balanced. He said he wanted more sweep to his quads as he has never really had it.

He would definitely stand out without the vascularity but I meant more when comparing to the best of the best and that definitely is a shining point. The other comment was in relation to something I seen him say himself about his vascularity. He realizes himself thats what he is mainly known for so he only tries to add to it as it is one of his main selling points and something he will be remembered for.

His quads look incredible :)

No I completely agree. I can't multi quote on this comp and was replying to people who have posted earlier in this thread. He definitely trains every body part as hard as possible. He has a great trainer and he has him doing some great stuff. He said his legs were slightly weaker than his upper body so they have been trying to make things more balanced. He said he wanted more sweep to his quads as he has never really had it.

He would definitely stand out without the vascularity but I meant more when comparing to the best of the best and that definitely is a shining point. The other comment was in relation to something I seen him say himself about his vascularity. He realizes himself thats what he is mainly known for so he only tries to add to it as it is one of his main selling points and something he will be remembered for.

His quads look incredible :)
That is true, compared to his upper body his lower body is not as impressive. I share his pain [emoji80]

That is true, compared to his upper body his lower body is not as impressive. I share his pain [emoji80]
It's ok bro. I look like a disproportionate gorilla when it comes to lower body with smaller arms, and bigger chest. Would take the Johnny bravo look anyday...

Why do bodybuilders with low bf% have that double chin?

Depends on jaw structure.. i have the same issue.. if jaw is short then you will have double chin regardless of bf..

so the secret of the pros..

.. is sushi?

Yes it is. I know this from all the pro's I hang out with every day. They all tell me their cycles and admit the sushi is what gives them the genetic conversion to the upper level. They also inject sushi oil in place of synthol. They even have gear made with sushi oil. Ronnie and Cutler had there cars running on it. They plumbed the exhaust back into the car. That's how they got as huge as they did.
Well the truth is out now.

CG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner