over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FREE SYNTHERGINE - LIVER PROTECTANT!

Phil Hernon loves the taste.
rAJJIN said it tastes like racoon piss...

:D

And that country boy would know what that tastes like:eek::p:headbang:

I'm going to take advantage of the bday special next month! Very nice of you guys. Would this product be overkill for an anavar only cycle?

Last edited:
And that country boy would know what that tastes like:eek::p:headbang:

That's what I was thinking when he said it. How the f*k would he know??:naughty:

That's what I was thinking when he said it. How the f*k would he know??:naughty:

I heard they give it to the newborns there to help with teething:p:D

I'm going to take advantage of the bday special next month! Very nice of you guys. Would this product be overkill for an anavar only cycle?

When on AAS it is always wise to take a liver protectant regardless of what you are on. You are not going to find another one better on the market!

Very interested in this product and in this free offer. My last set of labs came back poor and I think it is time to switch from thistle and liv52 to something more proven! What is the dosage for this product and any other info I may need to know to help me better understand the product's uses and functions? Thank you!

Very interested in this product and in this free offer. My last set of labs came back poor and I think it is time to switch from thistle and liv52 to something more proven! What is the dosage for this product and any other info I may need to know to help me better understand the product's uses and functions? Thank you!

Definitely the best liver protectant you will ever use:headbang:

Here is the dosage and product article:

[Usage: 1ml per 55lbs (25kg) of bodyweight per day split in 2 even doses and taken 8-12 hours apart. eg. a 100kg athlete would need a dose of 4ml that would be split into 2 x 2ml etc.]

The Science Behind: ‘Synthergine – Liver Protectant’ | Synthetek

There is more than enough information and plain results to show that
Synthergine really does work. Just take a look at any of the blood tests that
have been submitted by actual customers and members of the forum.

This is BB MONAD's test results:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...thergine-before-after-blood-test-results.html

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY we are running a buy 1 get 1 FREE special with Synthergine - Liver Protectant.

synthergine2.JPG

To take advantage of this deal all you have to do is use the product!

What we need from you is a blood test before you start use and a blood test after you have finished a bottle.

The full page blood test results are to be scanned and emailed to us, your name/personal details do not have to be visible, but we do need your forum username.

Simply send us the results via email and we will mail out a second bottle of Synthergine absolutely FREE!

If you would like to take us up on the offer simply include “2 for 1 Synthergine Offer” along with your username in the Comments/Enquiries section of the shopping cart on our website.

heard lots about synthergine across the forum. will try this out and send you guys the before and after test results

synthergine is the future in liver aid I can assure you of that

synthergine is the future in liver aid I can assure you of that

The past, present and the future...Safest, most effective liver protectant out there:headbang:

Okay so how do I get in on this free Synthergine offer? Hearing great things about it and if it's free it's for me!!:D

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY we are running a buy 1 get 1 FREE special with Synthergine - Liver Protectant.

synthergine2.JPG

What we need from you is a blood test before you start use and a blood test after you have finished a bottle.

The full page blood test results are to be scanned and emailed to us, your name/personal details do not have to be visible, but we do need your forum username.

Simply send us the results via email and we will mail out a second bottle of Synthergine absolutely FREE!

If you would like to take us up on the offer simply include “2 for 1 Synthergine Offer” along with your username in the Comments/Enquiries section of the shopping cart on our website.

Okay so how do I get in on this free Synthergine offer? Hearing great things about it and if it's free it's for me!!:D

Here are the details of the offer...Definitely worth giving a try as how can you refuse a free product just for doing what you already should be, which is getting tested.....

I took them up on this offer and will posting results after my next doctors visit! Already feeling a better appetite and more energetic and I am into my second week!!

Looking forward to hear about the results. Good luck!

synthergine2.JPG

Is this promotion still "on"?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311