over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Front End Loading

Animalattack

Registered
Do you any of you front end load your cycle? I still like to do it with my orals for the first week or week and half or so, and about 2 weekswith injectables.
Just wondering what otthers thoughts are on front end loading.

AA

davidxxxl

Registered
I never felt the need to front load... Although i do like shorter esters, it kicks in way faster ;)

mickeymbbc

Banned
Do you any of you front end load your cycle? I still like to do it with my orals for the first week or week and half or so, and about 2 weekswith injectables.
Just wondering what otthers thoughts are on front end loading.

AA

I never really felt that front loading really done me justice. To each his own though. I think your better off just running a short ester or Orals from the beginning to start feeling results quickly, until your long ester kicks in.

Ehren

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I front load. I prefer long esters, so front-loading gets the ball rolling sooner. Then figure out how much you need to pin and how often to keep blood levels steadiest and you're good to go.

I pin long esters EOD after a front load and it goes a long way toward minimizing sides. Running Test/Tren/Drol now and no sides, sleep well and anxiety/anger comes and goes in seconds, maybe once every few days. Very sustainable this way.

odality

Registered
I always front-load with long ester.

I use this calc in order to determine it. I reach "max" within first week... like short ester, instead of 6-8 weeks.

Cycling long ester without front-load is, in fact, a pure waste of gear. You have a so low level in your blood within first weeks that you can't expect any gain from, excepted for the first novice cycle ever.

Roid Calculator - half lifes steroids ester half-life

Last edited:

MaineGuy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I always front-load with long ester.

I use this calc in order to determine it. I reach "max" within first week... like short ester, instead of 6-8 weeks.

Cycling long ester without front-load is, in fact, a pure waste of gear. You have a so low level in your blood within first weeks that you can't expect any gain from, excepted for the first novice cycle ever.

Roid Calculator - half lifes steroids ester half-life

:food-:mil

Myck

Registered
For me, the longer esthers take 4-5 weeks to kick in, so I always front load for 4 weeks. I use Prop (300-400mg/wk), and an Oral (DBol, Anadrol, or MDrol).

Chode Logan

Kilo Klub Member
If using a long ester, the idea of using of fast one for 4 weeks and/or an oral is good. I never really understood the LOADING of a long ester compound, I get the principle but never really felt like it worked. Ex. using 1200 test cyp for first chunk then lowering it to 600-800. I know a lot of guys used to do this...I'd rather just use an oral.

mickeymbbc

Banned
If using a long ester, the idea of using of fast one for 4 weeks and/or an oral is good. I never really understood the LOADING of a long ester compound, I get the principle but never really felt like it worked. Ex. using 1200 test cyp for first chunk then lowering it to 600-800. I know a lot of guys used to do this...I'd rather just use an oral.

Yep!!:D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Saffer