over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth Hormone Loading Prior To Competition

I use this technique with some of my clients who need to weigh and don't have much time for carbload - it definitely works
Interesting. I'm not pressed up against a weight cap currently (though that will certainly be a problem in the future) so my carbloading time isn't really that restricted. Was thinking of loading Mon-Wed, then playing Thurs-Sat by ear depending on how full/watery i'm looking.

But i guess this wouldn't be the proper use case for a GH loading protocol, according to your methods. You think I'd be playing with fire attempting it after carb loading most of the week?

Also, thanks for chiming in Luki. Love following your posts

You're absolutely right, i fucked up by not testing this 2-3 weeks out :( Live and learn. After just now reading about what happened to Phil, i'm much more inclined to call off the gh loading all together

I do like the superdrol idea though! How many days out would you start that? Can't be long, my liver is already very unhappy lol
I’ve always just done it 3-4 days out. Nothing like it IMO for filling out. Just fullness with minimal water if any.

That's something most the guys used/tried back in the day. Very mild effect. They prescribe these for I think acne and some female problems, for months and months. One of the top coaches was said to give it to some girls a month out or more.
If I wanted try it I wouldd do a trial run of it, just to get a feel for what it does a couple weeks out. Then start it at least 5-7 days out. Some complain of it being harder to carb load due to it's mechnism of action. More salt and more insulin lol.

Any experienced aldactone users here?
Yeah if i were ever to give aldactone a go, there would definitely be a trial period. It's weird to me that aldactone takes so long to produce an effect, yet pretty much all other diuretics start working within like an hour. Clearly some mechanisms at play that i don't fully comprehend

Totally agree. I decided to play it extra safe and drop it 14 days out. Been losing over a pound a day for the last 5 days without any diet change, so it was definitely the right call
Yeah man last time I went from high dose down to 3iu I legit lost close to 7-10 pounds of water over 3 days.

Interesting. I'm not pressed up against a weight cap currently (though that will certainly be a problem in the future) so my carbloading time isn't really that restricted. Was thinking of loading Mon-Wed, then playing Thurs-Sat by ear depending on how full/watery i'm looking.

But i guess this wouldn't be the proper use case for a GH loading protocol, according to your methods. You think I'd be playing with fire attempting it after carb loading most of the week?

Also, thanks for chiming in Luki. Love following your posts
not my way of charging at all, but it all depends on the specific case of the competitor

usually when it comes to super heavyweights and the show is on Sunday, I stop GH on Monday, on Thursday we start carbload and on Saturday night I use GH - but this is a very general description so don't be guided by it

Yeah you're definitely right. I'm probably going to call this off unless some expert here miraculously comes out of nowhere.

But just out of curiosity, could you tell me if the results were positive and wether or not you'd consider trying it again? Thanks

Even if an expert chimes in, I dont think its much help unless you are checking in with them leading up to the show. There are a lot of variables at play.

And yes the results were positive. I was burning through carbs and the day before the show I was flat. Introduction of GH really filled me out quick. Could this have been done without GH? Yes for sure but we would have had to push food even harder (it was already pretty high) which would be pushed my stomach out.

A friend of mine did something similar with his coach and took 2nd. One spot away from that Olympia qualification. I was no where near being in contention (lack of size) but I think we did the best we could.

I’ve always just done it 3-4 days out. Nothing like it IMO for filling out. Just fullness with minimal water if any.
I am not proud to say I’ve used this Superdrol protocol extensively in the past for random beach/pool days lol. It DOES work.

I am not proud to say I’ve used this Superdrol protocol extensively in the past for random beach/pool days lol. It DOES work.
🤣 not going to lie, if I could abuse the hell out of superdrol without health repercussions I would. Nothing like it.

Now days that’s the only time I’ll take it.

My thought is because the water retention isn’t like edema - it’s intracelluar.
From my understanding diuretics pull that water as well and not just selectively to subq water, hence why they can make you flat.

From my understanding diuretics pull that water as well and not just selectively to subq water, hence why they can make you flat.
I mean maybe for some - but didn’t do much for me…. I had to completely come off for a few days to get the real drain.

Depends on which ones you’re using. Lasix will pull everything and leave you flat as can be.

Dyazide done correctly won’t flatten you out.

Diuretics are just so individualized and hard to gauge IMO. Unless someone is working with a coach I personally wouldn’t try and use them unless you’ve done a few shows or test runs a few weeks out to know how you’ll respond.

I mean maybe for some - but didn’t do much for me…. I had to completely come off for a few days to get the real drain.
For sure, yeah I wouldn’t expect OTC ones to do too much.

Depends on which ones you’re using. Lasix will pull everything and leave you flat as can be.

Dyazide done correctly won’t flatten you out.

Diuretics are just so individualized and hard to gauge IMO. Unless someone is working with a coach I personally wouldn’t try and use them unless you’ve done a few shows or test runs a few weeks out to know how you’ll respond.
Really? As far as I knew there was no way to control whether the water was pulled from extraceullar or intracrullar, hence why orals etc are used to keep fullness. I always viewed it more as fine like where use enough diuretic you get some of the subq water off without getting a flat look from the lose the water in the muscle.

Really? As far as I knew there was no way to control whether the water was pulled from extraceullar or intracrullar, hence why orals etc are used to keep fullness. I always viewed it more as fine like where use enough diuretic you get some of the subq water off without getting a flat look from the lose the water in the muscle.
I would say that is partially correct. Dosage matters. You have to nail the water, sodium, carbs, and minerals along with the timing and dosage to get right.

Most guys just go head first using too much of any diuretic and then it’s like a trying to catch a runaway train.

I would say that is partially correct. Dosage matters. You have to nail the water, sodium, carbs, and minerals along with the timing and dosage to get right.

Most guys just go head first using too much of any diuretic and then it’s like a trying to catch a runaway train.

I had a buddy use 3 tabs of dyazide for a show because thats what he read online. I haven't used 3 tabs combined for my last 4 shows LOL. I won my pro card on a glass of red wine and 1/4 tab before bed the night before the show.

So if i'm already feeling like a walking corpse, then what is sdrol gonna do to me lol
Lol dude there’s lot of guys on here who love Superdrol. I’ve only had that one experience so who knows if I even know what I’m talking about…

🤣 not going to lie, if I could abuse the hell out of superdrol without health repercussions I would. Nothing like it.

Now days that’s the only time I’ll take it.
Hahaha alright before you get me even more hyped about this, I have to ask. What could potentially go wrong here?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131