over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth Hormone Loading Prior To Competition

Hahaha alright before you get me even more hyped about this, I have to ask. What could potentially go wrong here?
Always an excellent question to ask. 😂

1. You could inflame your liver causing distention of the midsection. If that happens;

2. It could impair your digestion making it hard to fill out with your meals and carbs. Never compromise digestion in peak week.

3. You could potentially hold water since you’re not using diuretics.

All that should be covered with supplements for the liver and could add injectable glutathione. But you never know if you haven’t done superdrol before on how it impacts you.

For me I could go about 4-5 weeks if I had normal liver enzyme levels before the would begin to climb and hold no water from it.

But, give me M1T for example and I’ll be asleep all day with no hunger after one day of it.

The safest option if you don’t want to risk it would be to just ramp up your Proviron, winny and Halo in the last week.

Pics???

I am taking generics. But they are HPLC tested at 97% purity with 0 dimer, which is about the purest generic GH i've ever seen. But i'm sure that, ultimately, there's no beating pharma grade GH. If i had planned this in advance, i would have had no problem dropping high dollars on a single pharma gh kit. Again, live and learn :(
ive taken more or less every GH thats out there.
Generics (meditrope, QSC, ...) and pharma (jins, humas, saizen, genos) and even though the generics always tested 97+ and the pharma usually only slightly better, there is something different to them in my experience.

Welcome to PM. Great first post actually and interesting topic. I’ve personally never loaded HGH and not sure I would. Insulin… sure.

But I’ll ask the obvious question- are you not using diuretics for your show? This would take care of the water weight IMO from the HGH.
My sentiments and if your really that trippy about diuretics like say lasix start aldactone 5-7 days out and it’s about impossible to have issues from non loop diuretics also switching to distilled water the last 2-3 days pre show will pull more out just take supplement cal/mag/potassium sodium backstage I use salt and vinegar chips when I think I’m about an hour from pump up,

ive taken more or less every GH thats out there.
Generics (meditrope, QSC, ...) and pharma (jins, humas, saizen, genos) and even though the generics always tested 97+ and the pharma usually only slightly better, there is something different to them in my experience.

Tp golds and optis hold less water similar to pharma. Im on TP black tops right now and will be switching to opti to bring the water retention down.

I had a buddy use 3 tabs of dyazide for a show because thats what he read online. I haven't used 3 tabs combined for my last 4 shows LOL. I won my pro card on a glass of red wine and 1/4 tab before bed the night before the show.
How did I miss that you got your pro card? What show and when? You should get the mods to add pro status under your username.

Always an excellent question to ask. 😂

1. You could inflame your liver causing distention of the midsection. If that happens;

2. It could impair your digestion making it hard to fill out with your meals and carbs. Never compromise digestion in peak week.

3. You could potentially hold water since you’re not using diuretics.

All that should be covered with supplements for the liver and could add injectable glutathione. But you never know if you haven’t done superdrol before on how it impacts you.

For me I could go about 4-5 weeks if I had normal liver enzyme levels before the would begin to climb and hold no water from it.

But, give me M1T for example and I’ll be asleep all day with no hunger after one day of it.

The safest option if you don’t want to risk it would be to just ramp up your Proviron, winny and Halo in the last week.
Oh wow. All very valid concerns. Thank you for that

I am using NAC and TUDCA, and my total oral load is 50mg var, 50mg win per day. So i doubt i'm on the verge of complete liver failure. But still not sure i wanna roll those dice

Once again, sounds like what i needed to do was a trial run a few weeks back.. sigh..

Things are going to be so different next prep

I'm not sure i wanna post publicly yet, although i absolutely will post comp. Little too in my head at the moment to deal with the potential bombardment of bullshit that usually follows

However b-boy, I'd be happy to dm you a few pics, as you seem to be one of the more well-respected members here. And you can tell the board wether or not i have any business bringing up such a topic. If you even care, of course

Post comp though, yeah, the world can feel free to shit all over me

I'm not sure i wanna post publicly yet, although i absolutely will post comp. Little too in my head at the moment to deal with the potential bombardment of bullshit that usually follows

However b-boy, I'd be happy to dm you a few pics, as you seem to be one of the more well-respected members here. And you can tell the board wether or not i have any business bringing up such a topic. If you even care, of course

Weird

Just some personal experience with aldactone and wouldnt recommend it myself compared to diazide. It take a bit to work and also has a kind of antiaromatase property which always caused my nips to swell a little even with letro. Not super noticable but absolutely not what you want when going on stage

Pm me the pics, I will not share them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner