over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Front Loading 800-1000mgs of DNP?? WTF

deadandgone

Banned
Just noticed one of the sponsers is giving out this kind of information. Yes it builds up in your system but that doesnt mean you need to take 1000mgs your first day.

So basicly the first time taking DNP you take 2x the lowest known overdose amount?? Am i missing something here? Thats wreckless AT BEST!!!

DO NOT TAKE 800mgs your first time or second or third...jesus

This is why I was concerned when I saw the OP using this. Its strong stuff...

I thought sponsors were only here for supplies, not for cycle advice or reccommendations???

I know for me, even after 3wks of being on 150-300mgs the last day i took 3/150mg pills spread out and i was on FIRE! Felt very nauseous, didnt even want to walk to the fridge to get myself water or anything. Sat in a cold shower for almost an hour.

If i would have "front loaded" 800mgs i would have been in the emergency room.

It does take days to start working but I would never front load it.

I felt the first 150mg dose 2hrs after i took it. It may take days to start dropping weight but its working after you take it.

Thats stupid advice!! Never frontload DNP ... especially at that high of a dose!!

Just noticed one of the sponsers is giving out this kind of information. Yes it builds up in your system but that doesnt mean you need to take 1000mgs your first day.

So basicly the first time taking DNP you take 2x the lowest known overdose amount?? Am i missing something here? Thats wreckless AT BEST!!!

DO NOT TAKE 800mgs your first time or second or third...jesus

never....EVER...EVER.EVER front load dnp.. NEVER.. there is no fix for an od either wtf kind of advise is this sponsor giving??? that will put people in the hospital jesus christ!

if i took 800-1000g of dnp i would fuckin die before the end of the day.. thats not even funny to type..

Last edited:
I agree. That's very poor advice. I believe the sponsor is selling crystal DNP, so 1000 mg would contain 750mg of actual DNP (since crystal DNP is 75% DNP and 25% sodium salt). Even if that was underdosed and you were actually getting 600mg, it would still be too much for someone new to DNP starting out. Personal sensitivity to DNP varies greatly and someone who a low tolerance could be taking an excessive dose with 600mg.

Consider, however, that assuming a 36 hour half life (which is just an estimate, it's not known for certain), a dose of 400mg/day would build up to over 1000mg of active DNP in the body within a few days. I've taken bolus doses of 1000mg when I've had no other DNP in my system and been just fine (though very hot). That was after taking gradually larger bolus doses and carefully gauging the response. That's definitely pushing the boundaries of safety, though, and is not a way that I run it anymore or recommend that anyone run it.

Those who are new to DNP, and even those with experience, are best served by starting at a low dose, staying at each dose for 3-4 days, and only increasing the dose if body temperature is under 99.1 (an objective measure) and the side effects don't feel excessive (a subjective measure).

DNP use is stupid and irresponsible at any dose

Oh really? So when I take 200 mg/day for a 30% increase in metabolic rate, that's "stupid" and "irresponsible"? Even though I fully understand the risks and feel the benefits are worth the risks for me as an individual? Maybe you can elaborate on how it's stupid and irresponsible at any dose...

exactly.. anything can be dangerous mis handled.. if you dont want to try dnp then dont.. if you DO then god damn . try to not kill yourself by listening to anyone telling you to front load it..

DNP has a narrow therapeutic index (TI) (i.e. LD50/ED50), I calculate it -- roughly -- to be around 20(=2000mg/100mg). The larger the TI the more "forgiving" the drug. For reference, diazepam has a TI of around 100 and digoxin has one of 3. This means that its administration shouldn't be haphazard but measured and methodical as per Conciliators guidelines. However, measurement and method precludes many individuals, i.e. if you are stupid then you should probably stay away from DNP. (The problem with this guideline is that stupid people typically don't know they are stupid and instead experience their stupidity as a series of apparently unrelated unrelated "accidents" and calamities.)

However, measurement and method precludes many individuals, i.e. if you are stupid then you should probably stay away from DNP. (The problem with this guideline is that stupid people typically don't know they are stupid and instead experience their stupidity as a series of apparently unrelated unrelated "accidents" and calamities.)
LOL. Sad, but true.

i disagree

No, if your an experienced dnp user, have a couple cycles under your belt, know your tolerance to dnp (crystal or powder), front loading works. Why wait til day 4 or 5 to get the max buildup of dnp, when you can frontload and start your day 5 fat burning at day 1 with frontload?
course, im not recommending ppl do this tho. i have, it works. I didnt however, do the 200-400 mg every 12 hours. more like one dose a day.

Oh really? So when I take 200 mg/day for a 30% increase in metabolic rate, that's "stupid" and "irresponsible"? Even though I fully understand the risks and feel the benefits are worth the risks for me as an individual? Maybe you can elaborate on how it's stupid and irresponsible at any dose...

I think knowingly swallowing poison is a bad idea, yes :rolleyes:

I won't go on a long rant here, b/c if someone wants to use DNP they'll find a reason to rationalize it---I bet there a plenty of folks who would tell you how they can use crystal meth 2 x's per day and just how safe it is also. There are so many better alternatives to burn fat than taking a poison that can cause brain, heart, lung damage (I'm talking down the road).

just like all the brainiacs who use insulin and think as long as they can avoid immediate death they will have no worries---they give no thought to the major long term health problems from using insulin

oh, and I'm sure you know exactly how many mg's your underground source has added to each capsule ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131