over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Front Loading 800-1000mgs of DNP?? WTF

I think knowingly swallowing poison is a bad idea, yes :rolleyes:

I won't go on a long rant here, b/c if someone wants to use DNP they'll find a reason to rationalize it---I bet there a plenty of folks who would tell you how they can use crystal meth 2 x's per day and just how safe it is also. There are so many better alternatives to burn fat than taking a poison that can cause brain, heart, lung damage (I'm talking down the road).

just like all the brainiacs who use insulin and think as long as they can avoid immediate death they will have no worries---they give no thought to the major long term health problems from using insulin

oh, and I'm sure you know exactly how many mg's your underground source has added to each capsule ;)

Just like steroid users rationalize it. There are ways to gain muscle without steroids...

Everything we do, we rationalize, even when it is completely irrational. This is because the concious brain is just an interpreter. This is the very same reason that stupid people don't realize they're stupid as mentioned farther up the thread (I could be one of them). It's because everything we do is rationalized by the concious brain.

Your arguement goes nowhere. Each one of us has to balance the risks vs rewards and consider if it is "rational" or not, which is completely relative to the individual. And if anything characterizes the human race, it's taking extreme risks for an infinitesimally small chance at a large payoff.

I won't go on a long rant here, b/c if someone wants to use DNP they'll find a reason to rationalize it---I bet there a plenty of folks who would tell you how they can use crystal meth 2 x's per day and just how safe it is also. There are so many better alternatives to burn fat than taking a poison that can cause brain, heart, lung damage (I'm talking down the road).

I actually know 2 guys(brothers) that used meth before their shows to get DRY haha what a couple of fools. I have to agree with this. I don't care how you spin it or rationalize it this stuff is dangerous.
I will look on my old pc to find the study I saved about core temperature and damage to the brain.

Core temp needs to reach 107 before any damage starts taking place.

Regardless even with around 400mgs in my system at the time my temp never got to even 99. It was actually lower than normal which is common.

Just like steroid users rationalize it. There are ways to gain muscle without steroids...

Everything we do, we rationalize, even when it is completely irrational. This is because the concious brain is just an interpreter. This is the very same reason that stupid people don't realize they're stupid as mentioned farther up the thread (I could be one of them). It's because everything we do is rationalized by the concious brain.

Your arguement goes nowhere. Each one of us has to balance the risks vs rewards and consider if it is "rational" or not, which is completely relative to the individual. And if anything characterizes the human race, it's taking extreme risks for an infinitesimally small chance at a large payoff.

Bro I'm not arguing ;), just making a point. You're probably in your late teens/early tweenties? this may just go over your head....I don't think we are on the same page or that you understand what it means to rationalize; so Webster can help us:

rationalize

1: to bring into accord with reason or cause something to seem reasonable: as a: to substitute a natural for a supernatural explanation of <rationalize a myth> b: to attribute (one's actions) to rational and creditable motives without analysis of true and especially unconscious motives <rationalized his dislike of his brother> ; broadly : to create an excuse or more attractive explanation for <rationalize the problem>
2: to free (a mathematical expression) from irrational parts <rationalize a denominator>
3: to apply the principles of scientific management to (as an industry or its operations) for a desired result (as increased efficiency)
intransitive verb
: to provide plausible but untrue reasons for conduct

So Everything you do must be rationalized? You can't grab a bowl of oatmeal or strawberries out of the fridge and eat without first rationalizing? Do you have to rationalize/justify taking a shower every morning?

Using Testosterone is not the same as using DNP (that's kind of like comparing driving 60mph on the highway vs. driving 200mph in a race care while not wearing safety equipment)

Once again to summarize--DNP is a poison---putting DNP in your body is a stupid thing to do....have fun with your dark yellow semen and sweat

Last edited:
I actually know 2 guys(brothers) that used meth before their shows to get DRY haha what a couple of fools. I have to agree with this. I don't care how you spin it or rationalize it this stuff is dangerous.
I will look on my old pc to find the study I saved about core temperature and damage to the brain.

yeah, I've seen and done tons of stuff similar to this...which is why I try to help others avoid making the same mistakes

DNP is a "metabolic poison" in the sense that it interferes with energy production, but that's the desired effect and precisely why people take it. Do you not comprehend that things can be used in a controlled manner to bring about desired effects? Botox is an extremely powerful neurotoxin, yet it can be used in a controlled manner, at a low dose, to produce the desired muscle relaxation. Simply saying that DNP is "poison" and therefore "stupid" to take is an incredibly weak and shortsighted argument.
There are so many better alternatives to burn fat than taking a poison that can cause brain, heart, lung damage (I'm talking down the road).
I see you like to talk out of your ass. You should get together with Dr. P over on BB.com so you can invent imaginary dangers together.

Regarding the brain, the research on DNP shows that it confers neuroprotection and may even offer an approach for treating neurodegenerative diseases and other neurological disorders. Regarding the heart, several studies have shown that in models of ischemia/reperfusion (i.e. heart attack, stroke) DNP improves mitochondrial stability, reduces oxdiative stress, and protects against reperfusion injury. The research states that DNP is remarkable for it's lack of significant effects on the cardiovascular system. There are also several studies that show it has no effect on pulse or blood pressure except in hypertensives, where it has the beneficial effect of reducing blood pressure.

I'd be glad to provide references for anything I've said here. I also implore you provide evidence for the claims you've made (which I know you can't do, since you're cowardly making shit up).

Last edited:
Oh, and before this turns stupid and someone starts talking about the effects of overdose and fatal hyperthermia, let me remind everyone that we're talking about therapetuic doses and effects "down the road," as Dr.S said, not toxic/fatal overdose, which is undoubtedly harmful.

Oh, and before this turns stupid and someone starts talking about the effects of overdose and fatal hyperthermia, let me remind everyone that we're talking about therapetuic doses and effects "down the road," as Dr.S said, not toxic/fatal overdose, which is undoubtedly harmful.

I love it when this guy posts.

me too man.....Just when you think you know what you are talking about, he comes in and makes you sit down and STFU.:D

Bro I'm not arguing ;), just making a point. You're probably in your late teens/early tweenties? this may just go over your head....I don't think we are on the same page or that you understand what it means to rationalize; so Webster can help us:

rationalize

1: to bring into accord with reason or cause something to seem reasonable: as a: to substitute a natural for a supernatural explanation of <rationalize a myth> b: to attribute (one's actions) to rational and creditable motives without analysis of true and especially unconscious motives <rationalized his dislike of his brother> ; broadly : to create an excuse or more attractive explanation for <rationalize the problem>
2: to free (a mathematical expression) from irrational parts <rationalize a denominator>
3: to apply the principles of scientific management to (as an industry or its operations) for a desired result (as increased efficiency)
intransitive verb
: to provide plausible but untrue reasons for conduct

So Everything you do must be rationalized? You can't grab a bowl of oatmeal or strawberries out of the fridge and eat without first rationalizing? Do you have to rationalize/justify taking a shower every morning?

Using Testosterone is not the same as using DNP (that's kind of like comparing driving 60mph on the highway vs. driving 200mph in a race care while not wearing safety equipment)

Once again to summarize--DNP is a poison---putting DNP in your body is a stupid thing to do....have fun with your dark yellow semen and sweat

Clearly you don't have a good grasp of psychology.

This would take a long time to explain to you. It's an age-old debate. The side of reason coming after action was recently proven. A study was done, I'll see if I can find it, where people were asked to hit a key on the keyboard whenever they felt like it. The parts of the brain that we are not conciously aware of fired neurons 3milliseconds before the concious part of the brain did.

I just had to write a 30 page term paper on the subject. I don't see why people feel the need to argue about things that they know nothing about, but once again, this is human nature.

The point of the original post was that reason is relative. He balanced the risks vs rewards in an educated manner. After that it is simply a value judgement where you two differ. I hope you can understand that...

The point of the original post was that reason is relative. He balanced the risks vs rewards in an educated manner. After that it is simply a value judgement where you two differ. I hope you can understand that...
I completely agree. I have a degree in philosophy and this is in the realm of rationality and decision theory. If anyone is interested, here are some posts I made some time back in a debate about the rationality of taking DNP:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=39331591&postcount=64
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=39426021&postcount=73
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=39427041&postcount=74

Regardless even with around 400mgs in my system at the time my temp never got to even 99. It was actually lower than normal which is common.

Anything over 103F is dangerous in adults. 105F is ice bath IMMEDIATELY.

108F is Beginning of Brain Damage. 113F is Complete Brain Damage.

This would take a long time to explain to you. It's an age-old debate. The side of reason coming after action was recently proven. A study was done, I'll see if I can find it, where people were asked to hit a key on the keyboard whenever they felt like it. The parts of the brain that we are not conciously aware of fired neurons 3milliseconds before the concious part of the brain did.

I just had to write a 30 page term paper on the subject. I don't see why people feel the need to argue about things that they know nothing about, but once again, this is human nature.

haha---know how I guessed you were in high school/college?..well, it doesn't matter I suppose. I went to college as well; many moons ago. One day you will look back at yourself and laugh--assuming you actually learn something as you get older(you'll take this as an insult now, but it's meant otherwise---some things can only be grasped through time)

I won't argue with you kids anymore--enjoy your DNP

At 105, you need to be pack down with ice and your organs start to fail. I know this from experience.

I won't argue with you kids anymore--enjoy your DNP
That's what I expected. I must say, it's deplorable when people like you assert dangers like "brain, heart, and lung damage" without having even a shred of evidence. Not only that, you're completely ignorant of all the research that has been done on those topics. You must know you're guessing and making things up when you post things like that, just hoping that nobody calls you out on it. You should be ashamed. If you feel DNP is dangerous than that's fine. It is dangerous because it has legitimate risks. But stick to the facts and the evidence. It's absolutely pathetic to invent things to try to bolster your argument.

It's funny that two of the biggest offenders in this regard have "Dr" in their forum names. There was "Dr. P" on bb.com and there was "Dr. Pangloss" on Muscular Development. There was also Dinoiii on bb.com, who actually is a doctor (who invented statistics about DNP). Now we have Dr. S doing it on Professional Muscle. Fabricating risks and feeding them to the public is reprehensible behavior. Hopefully we learned something from the failure of steroid propaganda to scare people away from those "outrageously dangerous" androgens. Candor is always the best policy.

You are referring to Benjamin Libet and his experiments regarding consciousness, intention and action.[1].

Oh really? So when I take 200 mg/day for a 30% increase in metabolic rate, that's "stupid" and "irresponsible"? Even though I fully understand the risks and feel the benefits are worth the risks for me as an individual? Maybe you can elaborate on how it's stupid and irresponsible at any dose...

Try this genius:

IT IS INSECTICIDE !!! IT is STUPID for a human to eat insecticide!

ANGEL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss