over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Game Changer-VAX-D-Spinal Decompression Table Results

Viking55

Registered
Aloha PM,

Posted yesterday about my results with 4 weeks of 20 sessions on the VAX-D, and adjunctive therapies at the facility. A serious game changer for me!!

Anyone here at PM give it a go? Your results?

V

So how does it differ from doing an inversion table etc? I just looked at some basic info online, looks like it stretches you from the hips and under the arms to pull the spine apart and receive compression. I just wonder how different it is from doing a inversion table or something at home? By the looks of it, it would feel wonderful to have the machine pull you apart, but it seems like once you get off the table your body would begin to go right back into the same compressed state? One of the only ways I have found to really get noticeable relief from the inversion table is to do it right before bed, specifically to foam roll and stretch for 20min before doing the inversion table, then going right to bed afterwards. I'm curious how the VAX-D system works? how long is each session?

Im not familiar with the name VAX-D, but I did to go to the chiropractor and use a decompression table that pulled me apart. It is definitely better than my table I hang from at home. I have a Teeter. The hanging works well but using the stretching table works better. One big thing is that you can safely do it longer because youre not hanging upside down with all your blood rushing to your head. Hanging too long can damage the eyes. It also seems to be more powerful, very targeted on the low back where I have my issues. It is much more comfortable too. My sessions were about 15 minutes on that, and at home I dont go more than 6 minutes.

Aloha Gear and Maldorf,

*Note-The facility I go to uses cutting edge adjunctive therapies after each session of the VAX-D*.

The VAX-D system and protocols was developed by Allan Dyer an MD, Ph,D. Vax-D Therapy has been touted as a patented, non-surgical, non-invasive, drug-free, safe, cost-effective, alternative therapy technology. In over 10 clinical studies, Vax-D has been shown to be an effective, conservative treatment option for decompression of the spine. Vax-D does not have the risks associated with surgery, injections, or anesthesia.

Vax-D is not to be confused with linear traction. Vax-D has been shown to lengthen and decompress the spine, to relieve pressure on the structures that may be causing chronic lower back pain.

Vax-D is the only patented treatment clinically proven to decrease disc pressures to the negative levels needed to facilitate healing.

Vax-D treatment typically consists of approximately 20 daily sessions of up to 45 minutes each on the decompression table.

Vax-D Spinal Decompression Tables have been used in the treatment of:

low back pain
mid back pain
chronic and/or debilitating back pain
bilateral leg pain/leg pain
certain neurological symptoms
bulging discs
herniated discs
sciatica
degenerated discs/Degenerative Disc Disease (even with bone spurs)
Facet Syndrome
muscle spasm/muscle pain
foot numbness/tingling
post-surgical/post-surgery
certain types of Spinal Stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal)
Failed Back Surgery Syndrome/unsuccessful or unsatisfactory laminectomy surgery

* Patients with certain conditions, including, but not limited to, current pregnancy, abdominal aortic aneurysm, surgical hardware in the area to be treated, ankylosing spondylitis, spondylolisthesis > 50%, certain spinal infections, pelvic or abdominal cancer, tumors, recent vertebral fracture < 6 months, bone fractures, or severe osteoporosis are not candidates for this therapy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131