over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear in Ethyl Oleate (EO)...pros/cons?

Only reason to use it IMO is if youre making something like test base in oil or concentrations higher than 100 mg/ml of short esters like prop. It works well for the test base in oil AKA (TNE). It is ver expensive compared to the other solvents though. When it is used, usually a portion of what would have been oil in the mixture is replaced with the EO.

Anybody know how much primo can you dissolve in EO. I want to try 300mg/ml. Thoughts?

I have never seen it at 300mg/ml, I think I remember seeing it at 225 or 250 once, but I questioned the claim. Some sponsors offer it at 200mg/ml. Its so expensive even as a raw, I would hate to experiment with something that isn't offered by the guys that do this all the time.

Anybody know how much primo can you dissolve in EO. I want to try 300mg/ml. Thoughts?

I have never seen it at 300mg/ml, I think I remember seeing it at 225 or 250 once, but I questioned the claim. Some sponsors offer it at 200mg/ml. Its so expensive even as a raw, I would hate to experiment with something that isn't offered by the guys that do this all the time.

Yeah I couldn't find a recipe for 300mg either, but I saw some test being as high as 400mg. This is also my first time brewing so I'm not going to experiment, especially with primo. 200mg seems to be the max for primo

Also some (ie me) have a horrible reaction to EO based gear...personally i never use it and don't recommend it.

My one and only time I used eo I ended up in the ER with my whole body riddled with hives. Red, scratchy, bumps like shingles. Didn't figure in that it was the gear that was creating the rash all over my body so I kept using it. Once I dropped it, it took a couple of weeks to clear up. Felt like crap from it.

Used EO with Tren ace dosed at 100mg/ml, and it burned like fire. No matter where I shot it I would cough uncontrollably for 5 mins and felt like I was going to die! And the site I shot it in would burn randomly days later when I rubbed it. Will never touch the stuff again..

Could you elaborate on the reaction you had?

I like a high mg/ml just to save on the number of injections & due to the fact I'm getting/have scar tissue.

EO put me in the emergency room last year when I had an allergic reaction to it.

If you're not allergic to it then it would be ok to use, but honestly why would you want to put something in your body that can eat away the rubber stopper in your syringe in minutes.

I like it so far, I'm not allergic. I should try using with slin pins. Maybe I can do biceps or triceps with less pain. Good ideas guys.

Could you elaborate on the reaction you had?
QUOTE]

I felt like shiat on it, like I had the flu the whole time, no energy at all. I don't like EO at all. Now some of my friends used the same stuff, no problems at all. I think each person is different.

Some people have had allergic reactions too it,,,but some are even allergic to other oils too like sesame or cottonseed. Its rare with most oils but does happen to a small %.

Some people have had allergic reactions too it,,,but some are even allergic to other oils too like sesame or cottonseed. Its rare with most oils but does happen to a small %.

This is true but staying away from common allergens such as bee pheremones, soy oils and derivitives, peanut oils etc would be where I would start.

Ive seen a source put his powders in peanut oil which seemed like a very bad idea. Again a common allergen.
Cottonseed is much better tolerated on a population wide basis.

You are correct that there will be some small percentage of people allergic to near anything you can imagine.
However I think the percentage is much larger with common allergens and their derivitives.

War

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH EO, I HAVE ONLY USED IT ONCE

EO oil

I have used Farmaks test prop made with EO oil and it was the smoothest test prop I ever used. It was almost like you never ever got an injection. Only problem is it is only 50 mg./ml. They are located in the Ukraine. Contrast this with Global anabolics test prop, continuous strong pain from inj. to inj. I got half way thru the vial and had to throw the rest away. EO oil is approved for inj. in the EU, but not approved by the FDA in the USA. One reason is that it converts to alcohol in the liver and this puts even more stress on the liver.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws