over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear Shelf Life

gusmacker

Registered
I just found 2 old bottles of Deca and Sust while cleaning, but they both expired 06/2010 according to the "UGL that created them" along time ago but is now carried by the chinaman. Are they still good, or should I toss them? Thanks bro's.

I would have no issues using them....

There has to be tons of threads here on this issue but exp dates mean very little in most cases. For the most part drugs have them to cause turnover in old stock to make more money. In the case of AAS I know people that have used oils upto 10 years old and they were still good. It may lose some potency but its not bad by any means.

I would have no issues using them....

There has to be tons of threads here on this issue but exp dates mean very little in most cases. For the most part drugs have them to cause turnover in old stock to make more money. In the case of AAS I know people that have used oils upto 10 years old and they were still good. It may lose some potency but its not bad by any means.

x3

They are no good! DO NOT TAKE THEM!! Send them to me and i will dispose of them properly.:D They are gtg

U shouldn't have any problem. Gear stays good for a good while (talking years) after they are expired. As long as they have been stored properly and nothing has comprimised their sterility, I see no problem at all with using them.

It's not so much the length of time that seems to make gear expire, but rather the exposure to light. If they have been stored properly in a cool dark place, it should be perfectly fine. Must be fun to find extra gear lying around haha

sweet thats good to hear. It was one of those "I'm going to hide it from the girlfriend routines, but I ended up hiding it from myself on accident".

How does sunlight affect gear, cuz they have been exposed to alot of sun everyday for almost a year in a clear bottle?... thanks again guys.....

sweet thats good to hear. It was one of those "I'm going to hide it from the girlfriend routines, but I ended up hiding it from myself on accident".

How does sunlight affect gear, cuz they have been exposed to alot of sun everyday for almost a year in a clear bottle?... thanks again guys.....

I've heard it isn't good. Google didn't help though. Makes me curious..

Can anyone else chime in?

Well there goes the thought of saving a couple quids on my next go at it. Thanks again mates...

damn and i thought i was lucky for finding a 5 dollar bill in my jacket pocket! nice find!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131