over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Generic or HG GH

The omnitrope I sent KH during
Testing was exactly the same as the one we
Sent to the lab. So 97% pure.

I thought without a doubt it would
Blow away the others going by the serum blood test.
Not the case.
A guy would have to check the thread and KH
Logs. I remember it was nothing special though
$ vs $

It would be interesting to see a study like lex said.
True pharma tests both serum and IGF at day 1 and again
At two weeks in.

Same member repeat with top china brands.

We could do study's like this ourself.
It takes money though and a good honest
Group of members to pull it off.

it would be helpful to have done Igf's natural and then week one of mexi
did you do a serum gh?

no serum gh....i just added the igf to some hormone labs i was running at the time

100% confident in mexi...just added the igf for the hell of it...with the talk of antibody formation and all

did do a serum gh on the old greentops..2iu was a 7.1

would u up the dose?...to get that igf up....im just running it to stay lean

The omnitrope I sent KH during
Testing was exactly the same as the one we
Sent to the lab. So 97% pure.

I thought without a doubt it would
Blow away the others going by the serum blood test.
Not the case.
A guy would have to check the thread and KH
Logs. I remember it was nothing special though
$ vs $

It would be interesting to see a study like lex said.
True pharma tests both serum and IGF at day 1 and again
At two weeks in.

Same member repeat with top china brands.

We could do study's like this ourself.
It takes money though and a good honest
Group of members to pull it off.

this would be fantastic to get this test together! i would truly love to see this testing

Rips and hyges are produced in factories in China. Yes they are considered generics. Jins and Gen heal are pharm grade which are used in Chinese hospitals. They are both pure 191aa with very little filler. I have used both before. The real Gen heal came in white and purple boxes and the labels are white and purple as well with black/gray chinese lettering last time I ran them years ago. The crap with the yellow lettering on it is fake.

They are illegally produced, or produced out the back door of a legitimate producer. They are not really sold in China. I would think a Chinese generic would be available in China, not just produced for illegal export. Usually generics are cheaper versions of brand name drugs. In China Jintropin is the best, the cheaper alternatives would be like generics. Hygetropin would be like going to get your shit from the black market or street instead of pharmacy or hospital

Please do Direct us to the USA Pharmacy that sells it for 5$ per iu.
You walked in and bought it on a prescription?

It is not a USA pharmacy obviously, just a little south of the USA. They have a lot of GH down there and some can cost even less than the $5/iu Saizen, but the 5$/iu Saizen is hard to beat, noticed dramatic results at 4iu per day, had to back off a little from carpel tunnel at 4iu/day. I rate this Saizen as the best GH I have ever used, but I think legit Jintropin is right up there with it.

It is not a USA pharmacy obviously, just a little south of the USA. They have a lot of GH down there and some can cost even less than the $5/iu Saizen, but the 5$/iu Saizen is hard to beat, noticed dramatic results at 4iu per day, had to back off a little from carpel tunnel at 4iu/day. I rate this Saizen as the best GH I have ever used, but I think legit Jintropin is right up there with it.

I aree with this. GH is truly not expensive as some of you think. I was in Iran last summer and a 15IU norditropin pen straight from the pharmacy cost approx $50. That's $3.33/IU.

I aree with this. GH is truly not expensive as some of you think. I was in Iran last summer and a 15IU norditropin pen straight from the pharmacy cost approx $50. That's $3.33/IU.

That's because you were in a different country. Pharm grade hgh is very expensive in the US since you get it from the pharmacy which jacks up prices at least 600%. I used to be able to get seros back in the day from a friend of mine that had HIV for 300 a kit. Of course HIV patients only pay a co-pay for their hgh since it's fully covered because of their condition.

I think rips and blacktops are still a better deal.

^^^ I am going to take Alin's advice ! I like mexy's black top sleep is amazing on it deep sleep with crazy dreams as well as sweating like crazy ..

That's the only thing I've never understood when people mention crazy dreams or vivid dreams. My dreams have pretty much always seemed vivid to me, so when I started running rips I was expecting to be blown away or something noticeably different. I have typically always been able to wake up and recall my dreams in detail. I'm not sure if I didn't notice anything new because not everyone experiences that side effect or because they are already vivid. Either that or I'm too stupid to know what kind of dream to look for.

no serum gh....i just added the igf to some hormone labs i was running at the time

100% confident in mexi...just added the igf for the hell of it...with the talk of antibody formation and all

did do a serum gh on the old greentops..2iu was a 7.1

would u up the dose?...to get that igf up....im just running it to stay lean

ok but without a base line IGF we don't know if your number is low due to antibodies and in theory without a serum Gh you could be injecting ghrp

That's the only thing I've never understood when people mention crazy dreams or vivid dreams. My dreams have pretty much always seemed vivid to me, so when I started running rips I was expecting to be blown away or something noticeably different. I have typically always been able to wake up and recall my dreams in detail. I'm not sure if I didn't notice anything new because not everyone experiences that side effect or because they are already vivid. Either that or I'm too stupid to know what kind of dream to look for.

Ive never had a "vivid"dream on gh. Like you, I wake up and all my dreams seem real.

ok but without a base line IGF we don't know if your number is low due to antibodies and in theory without a serum Gh you could be injecting ghrp

dont have a baseline but had igf of 390 with peps...sooo

not injecting ghrp....got the blacktops from mexi...same as everyone else

doesnt matter much...due to switch to peps soon anyhow....although i will up it to 5iu from here out

Iran is starting to look better and better each day! Cheap Norditropin, They have some of the best food on earth, Iranian cuisine is right there with French cuisine in my book. Their leaders don't take shit from western bullies. They will hopefully soon be able to defend themselves from the bullies with a proper deterrent, Iranian women are extremely beautiful. They are also on the correct side of the Syrian conflict by opposing the US backed Al Quaeda terrorists, whom the lying US media and scummy US politicians love to call "rebels" or "opposition".

U.S. Government statement: "We don't always arm and support Al Quaeda terrorists, but when we do we call them rebels or opposition".

I wonder if the US was also arming and funding all of the Al quaeda terrorists in Iraq that blew off the multitudes of American military personel limbs? My gut feeling tells me they were.

After the revelations which have come to light because of the heroic American known as Edward Snowden, If I were American I would be looking for another country to live in ASAP. Iran would be a breath of fresh air compared to the US police/surveillance state where the rule of law and constitution mean absolutely nada. Im serious here, but Americans mostly all have a sort of stockholm syndrome that they quickly need to get over. I have met some great Americans, but they all lived internationally and could see right through all of the American propaganda bullshit better than anyone, none of them ever had any desire to go back.

When your Evil and Corrupt government spies on you illegally, and blatantly arms the same terrorists that they say were responsible for 911. It's probably time to look for an escape route, before they stop letting you travel abroad. Funny that China and Russia are now places where an American may want to "defect" to. My how times have changed!

I know that most Americans HATE Iran solely because they have been told to HATE Iran by the illegitimate, NSA, CIA, Criminal controlled US media. You all now know you have been lied to by this media on a daily basis since you were coherent enough to take in such poisonous media. You may want to start forming your own opinions from now on. It's even easy because you know whatever your media tells you is a total lie, so the opposite is many times true.

US MEDIA: IRAN IS EVIL!

Translation: Iran opposes US evil, and is actually good.

This isn't meant to be an assault on American people who are mostly good people, just hopefully a little wakeup call to many. I hope you sort your problems out and have a revolution, and the tyrants responsible for these vast crimes against humanity are all on the end of a rope. A tyrant controlled USA is not just a problem for US citizens, but for every citizen on earth. A truly free and open USA could feed the world, and heal the world, and create technology to visit other worlds. As it is now, anything good will be kept secret only to benefit a select few evil cunts, all genius will be used to build weapons or to think up better ways of spying on and further enslaving humanity.

If you are still waiving an American flag around thinking your country is the land of the free and home of the brave, you need to check yourself. A real patriot is the first person to be critical of his government when it acts criminally. Now is the time to hold the bastards accountable for what they have done. You have more of a chance than any of taking your country back from the criminals, you are armed to the teeth, do it not for America, but for the world, we are all doomed if these bastards gain total control of the world.

Im sorry I went off on a tangent, but serious criminal abuses are going on now, and have been going on for a long time. The house of cards built on a foundation of lies is starting to crumble, it is not going to be pretty, do not be fooled into rallying around your flag for any reason, save it for a new flag that isn't so badly tainted, the stars and stripes has lost any and all legitimacy it once had.

This all started from Iran, I just picture 100s of millions of Americans who with all due respect know nothing about the world, sitting around their TVs thinking that Iran is the "Devils nation" and it pisses me off, hopefully many have already woken up and turned their TVs off. Your government is more of an enemy to you and to humanity than any boogeyman they could ever have created to scare you.

How big of a difference if any between a great generic GH ( mexy , rips etc..) and say serostim ? I have never used HG so I wouldn't know just curious to those that have . Is it really worth the extra money ?

I like pharma grade SERO's because I'm assured of the quality.

Like everything else, you will not get all the side effects associated with hgh. As long it passes the serum and igf test and you experience fat loss along with accelerated soft tissue repair, that's all that should matter with hgh.

dont have a baseline but had igf of 390 with peps...sooo

not injecting ghrp....got the blacktops from mexi...same as everyone else

doesnt matter much...due to switch to peps soon anyhow....although i will up it to 5iu from here out

without a serum gh you could be injecting ghrp in theory. you think your one time read of 390 on peps is linear thought your run?

without a serum gh you could be injecting ghrp in theory. you think your one time read of 390 on peps is linear thought your run?

i gotcha....upped to 5ius 4 days ago and my abs dissapeared from the bloat..hands got tight and tingly.....wasnt expecting that

hope the water goes soon....it messes with my mind..looks like i went from 6% to 11%

There is a Doctor on this forum who owns several anti aging clinics and he himself buys Riptropins for his personal use. That should tell you something. :cool:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws