over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting gyno?

BushMan

Registered
My rat is on 40mg dbol (along with test and eq but too early to be these). It's his first run with dbol. he is taking 12.5mg of aroma twice a day (25mg total) but nip sensitivity and puffiness is creeping up. right nip is just a puffy but the left one is puffier and a slight pain. I keep poking at it hoping to not feel any lumps so I figure that might be why it's more irritated :rolleyes: if I increase the dose to 50mg a day for a couple of days, do you think that will kill it? no lumps yet, just sensitivity and puffiness.

I've used this companies aroma before and 12.5mg once a day did the trick... so I'm not sure if I maybe got a bad batch or something.

Any thoughts?

I'd get some pharm grade stuff (sounds like you are using research chems? )

I will never mess with research grade ancillaries again. I grew a nice big lump in my right nip because I wanted to save some money.

Actually, I'm wondering if it's because I did a pec injection and there is swelling making his nip look like it's puffy.

Is this possible? I did research on this aroma and it seems like good stuff... But I'd rather not get gyno hah

sensitivity doesnt mean youre getting gyno... my nipples itch from time to time on high test or dbol... never got any lumps or whatever though.

Gyno is not nipple puffiness. You will know if you have true gyno because it will look like female tits. Google image search "gyno" and see the true form.

u

they will itchy & burn but mostly painful. if lie in bed face down and your nipple hurts from touchin the bed or wearing a shirt hurts the nip thats the kind of sensitivity you ll get. becareful with that dbol crap, its easy to get gyno from that

Last edited:
Run nolva at 20mgs daily, continue this for 3/4 weeks past your cycle and all will be good.....

The puffiness is down a bit today. I think it was swelling from the pec injection I did. I researched it and I guess other people have had that problem. Man I've been going crazy with the nolva and aroma worried I was getting gyno haha.

Something I've noticed this morning is I have no desire for sex... Before I upped my dose I would fuck anything hah. does this mean my estro is very low and the aroma is doing it's job (a little too well)?

thanks in advance.

Id try Arimidex and Nolvadex they worked great for me wen Adex alone wouldn't do the job

Something I've noticed this morning is I have no desire for sex... Before I upped my dose I would fuck anything hah. does this mean my estro is very low and the aroma is doing it's job (a little too well)?

thanks in advance.

Are you still running 25mg or aromasin a day? Could be your estro getting too low. May want to back off on that especially if your nipple puffiness is going away.

The only time I got signs of Gyno like this was from dbol and not measuring my adex properly.

yes, a lil nolva always helps nip flare ups on me... i peronally prefer femara over exem tho...

Hey guys sorry to resurface this thread but sometimes I panic a little.

neither nips are sensitive at all. I can run my fingers over them and there is almost no sensitivity. The thing that worries me is my right nip is still puffy (left is not). and when I press on it (a little to the right of the teat) it feels kind of hard. Not really a ball but a certain area in particular is harder then anywhere else. It also feels like a bruise when i press on it. But no itchy or sensitive. A shirt doesn't bother it or laying on my chest.

Thoughts? Am I over analyzing this?

Edit: I've lowered my aroma dose back to 12.5mg, sex drive is back but not what it was at the very start of the dbol.

Last edited:
i had

the same problem, all i did was increase letro from .5 ml to 1ml and it cleared right up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws