over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

getting in top shape for wedding

redneil75

Newbies
hi guys, im 33 been training for over a decade and using gear for on and off for about 5 years. im 5 ft 9, and 205lbs, body fat estimate in the high teens. i get married on 4th july(ironic i know) and want to be in my best possible shape. im currently bulking using a gram of test cype and 500mg tren enan per week with 30mg dbol per day. have been doing the oils for about 5 weeks and just started the dbol today. i intend to continue this for another 6 weeks then cruise on about 300g test for a few weeks before i start to cut.
this is where i need some advice. was thinking maintanance test dose of 250g sust per week, with 500mg tren and 80mg var per day. will cycle eca and clen 2 weeks each and maybe use T3 too. i have used all these meds before but not in this combo. so what do you think? any changes needed? diet will clearly change from relatively clean bulk to strict cut. my 2 year old springer spaniel will get an extra walk every day, bringing my cardio up to 45minsx2 per day.

I'm not going to address the drug protocol, seems a bit higher than necessary on the tren for a guy your size, but no one knows how you respond like you do . My only advice is not to depend on the drugs. If you're bodyfat is in the high teens and you consider walking the dog cardio, you are missing some key parts of the equation in getting lean.

Diet & Cardio.... learn how to use these tools or stay fat.

hi guys, im 33 been training for over a decade and using gear for on and off for about 5 years. im 5 ft 9, and 205lbs, body fat estimate in the high teens. i get married on 4th july(ironic i know) and want to be in my best possible shape. im currently bulking using a gram of test cype and 500mg tren enan per week with 30mg dbol per day. have been doing the oils for about 5 weeks and just started the dbol today. i intend to continue this for another 6 weeks then cruise on about 300g test for a few weeks before i start to cut.
this is where i need some advice. was thinking maintanance test dose of 250g sust per week, with 500mg tren and 80mg var per day. will cycle eca and clen 2 weeks each and maybe use T3 too. i have used all these meds before but not in this combo. so what do you think? any changes needed? diet will clearly change from relatively clean bulk to strict cut. my 2 year old springer spaniel will get an extra walk every day, bringing my cardio up to 45minsx2 per day.
WOW, you use this much gear and only weigh at best (minus the fat) around 170???? All I will say is you have a lot to learn and what you have Laid out before us is a prime example of how not to do things. I can only suggest that you hire a professioonal to help you, like Phil or Alex. But you need to lay off that much gear and get a reality check!!

Uh, just make sure to drop the tren well before the honeymoon.

Oh, BTW, congrats on the wedding.

thanks for replies

wow guys thanks for the warm welcome to the site, made me feel so at home. incidently since most of you are american thats irony. plenty of spam pm's though, what a crock of shit i wont be back. admin please delete my account.

hang around bro, lots of great guys with tons of helpful info. ur post was a little ignorant as are your actions so you set yourself up to be flamed a bit...stick it out, ask questions and learn. u will benefit from it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131