over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting Vaser Liposuction

Yeah it comes back if you gain weight. Just as, in my case, the lipofilling can disappear when I lose fat. Basically with these procedures, you have to be on your ideal weight and stay there. Otherwise you'll just erase the results.

How many years has it been since their surgeries. I find after the surgery they look leaner. But a few years later not so much and a few more years pretty much back to where they were.

For one it's only been a couple years, she's a very sexy girl with a crazy figure amazing curves but let herself get away for a while. She wasn't ever fat just not petite like she usually was with those curves and got the lipo. She looked like a completely different person when it was done, to call it a drastic change would be an understatement and her body looks just as good now, just had her in her panties a couple weeks ago :D.

For the other chick it's been almost 10 years, she also was not a big girl at all but she never really had a waist, no taper. The doctor sucked it all out and gave her an hourglass figure and it's still there she still looks good. She's older she's 46 and she can wear those ugly crop tops that the little girls wear if she wanted to, her waist and stomach looks that good it just always looks defined. She doesn't even exercise she's just a small girl and had a problem area.

You guys are saying it will just come back if you get fat again, yes of course but the guy who made the thread obviously works out and doesn't plan to just get fat again. Isn't that the same as saying, "why should i use tren if when I come off I won't be as big as I was on it"?

I understand we all want to say hard work and sacrifice first but come on be a little objective.

For one it's only been a couple years, she's a very sexy girl with a crazy figure amazing curves but let herself get away for a while. She wasn't ever fat just not petite like she usually was with those curves and got the lipo. She looked like a completely different person when it was done, to call it a drastic change would be an understatement and her body looks just as good now, just had her in her panties a couple weeks ago :D.

For the other chick it's been almost 10 years, she also was not a big girl at all but she never really had a waist, no taper. The doctor sucked it all out and gave her an hourglass figure and it's still there she still looks good. She's older she's 46 and she can wear those ugly crop tops that the little girls wear if she wanted to, her waist and stomach looks that good it just always looks defined. She doesn't even exercise she's just a small girl and had a problem area.

You guys are saying it will just come back if you get fat again, yes of course but the guy who made the thread obviously works out and doesn't plan to just get fat again. Isn't that the same as saying, "why should i use tren if when I come off I won't be as big as I was on it"?

I understand we all want to say hard work and sacrifice first but come on be a little objective.

Just saying it's basically bye bye to bulking up in the future if you want to keep the results. Of course that's no problem if you've reached your goal size already.

Fat cells can do hyperplasia. :cool:

Yep. It is impossible to get every fat cell, and they have to leave a layer of fat otherwise that area will look dented in and unnatural compared to the surrounding skin.

I compare it to guys getting surgery on their gyno. Seems a lot of the docs leave some fat and even glad behind sometimes so that the nipple doesn't invert and get dented in. We had one guy on here that had his nipple fall off. maybe because there wasn't enough left behind underneath? That stuff can grow back later on too, just like someone's liposuctioned waist.

Ive had lipo. The results were/are good. The downside is if you gain weight post-op the fat will accumulate in other areas. In my case I now get love handles instead of lower belly fat if I let myself gain fat. I also have a greater tendency for visceral fat which I didnt have prior to lipo.

Ive had lipo. The results were/are good. The downside is if you gain weight post-op the fat will accumulate in other areas. In my case I now get love handles instead of lower belly fat if I let myself gain fat. I also have a greater tendency for visceral fat which I didnt have prior to lipo.

So you had out mostly lower abdomen fat? Do you know how much fat weight they took out?

Theres an entire thread about trying to figure out why this board is dead.
Then guys in here abusing steroids for decades yet lecturing a dude for using lipo as a shortcut.
Some of the meathead stereotypes are founded in truth.

On a similar note, I remember Adonis89 who used to post here a lot (super smart guy) said that he dieted down to a very low level of bodyfat and then had a "smart lipo" procedure done.

He said he was pleased with the results and it allowed him to stay leaner when he started pushing the food in the offseason again...

The people that I know that have had lipo started gaining it back in the places where they had the surgery done. And since fats celled die off as do every other cell and new ones are made. I would have to believe they could come back to the same area.

I know few ppl that got it done and never gained that fat back in those areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know few ppl that got it done and never gained that fat back in those areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/106343.php

Fat cells never return nor get created, this is science. When one gains weight after lipo, the fat cells that weren't removed get bigger but there are less of them, hence they say other areas get fat because there are more fat cells and become more noticable. I think it's the perfect procedure for a bodybuilder with a lean body 10-12% that wants a 6pack without dieting or cardio

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/106343.php

Fat cells never return nor get created, this is science. When one gains weight after lipo, the fat cells that weren't removed get bigger but there are less of them, hence they say other areas get fat because there are more fat cells and become more noticable. I think it's the perfect procedure for a bodybuilder with a lean body 10-12% that wants a 6pack without dieting or cardio

This study says 10% of fat cells die of and are replaced every year.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18454136

I'm assuming the reason why it looks pretty fake oftentimes is because the person is not that lean in other areas?

I'm assuming the reason why it looks pretty fake oftentimes is because the person is not that lean in other areas?

In both cases with the chicks I mentioned the doc told them to go and lose some weight first

It was several years ago. 4 liters which was 8lbs of fat and tissue across my chest (gyno), lower abs and flanks.

That is quite a lot, and it sounds like it worked out great for you. I say there is nothing wrong with doing that. Id probably do it now if it weren't for my heart failure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131