over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and high blood pressure

SIR-LOIN

Registered
I know this has been discussed before, but wanted to ask it here. Buddy of mine is taking Rips black tops, 3 iu a day, 300 T a week, about 200 deca; very moderate. His BP has been lately 148-152 / 95-105 range. Taking split dose of the blacks. Got off for a couple days and BP was like 120/88. Is it possible that low dose causes that much difference in BP? And, by skipping 2-3 days, drop it back near normal? Dude has about 20" arms so there's always the possibility the cuff they used wasn't big enough and skewing the reading, but all that aside, can that little GH make that much BP difference?

I know this has been discussed before, but wanted to ask it here. Buddy of mine is taking Rips black tops, 3 iu a day, 300 T a week, about 200 deca; very moderate. His BP has been lately 148-152 / 95-105 range. Taking split dose of the blacks. Got off for a couple days and BP was like 120/88. Is it possible that low dose causes that much difference in BP? And, by skipping 2-3 days, drop it back near normal? Dude has about 20" arms so there's always the possibility the cuff they used wasn't big enough and skewing the reading, but all that aside, can that little GH make that much BP difference?

GH could raise it a little but it shouldn't raise it by that much.

I think it might be they used different cuffs each time. Whenever I go to donate blood, the cuff they use is so small and they always tell me I have high bp, which I always laugh at since my at-home monitor and everywhere else, it's roughly 40 points less.

Or his lifestyle habits could just be really bad and that could be causing it.

Rips have been known to cause massive water retention and thus higher #'s can be expected.

Anything that makes you hold water will increase BP to a certain extent.

Rips have been known to cause massive water retention and thus higher #'s can be expected.

Anything that makes you hold water will increase BP to a certain extent.

Maybe by a small amount, but not by 50 points on both systolic and diastolic ends

Maybe by a small amount, but not by 50 points on both systolic and diastolic ends

As you mentioned; other factors contribute.

It has been my experience (and others) that Rips cause more water retention than other brands.

As you mentioned; other factors contribute.

It has been my experience (and others) that Rips cause more water retention than other brands.

He said he's using black tops from rips (which really means from The Provider)

Buddy of mine is taking Rips black tops, 3 iu a day, 300 T a week, about 200 deca; very moderate. His BP has been lately 148-152 / 95-105 range. Taking split dose of the blacks. Got off for a couple days and BP was like 120/88.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Well I misread the numbers but you misread the brand of gh so we are even. Point is I don't think it has to be the black tops that raised it by that much. I also understand 3iu of black tops is actually more like 3.75-4iu.

Might be worth trying that experiment again a couple of times and if you get the same result, you could be right, its the GH, not another variable. I think everyone can react in a different way.

I have a auto cuff I use at home so it makes it easy to keep track. If you want to be absolutely accurate, get it calibrated at your physician's office to make sure its on target. I did.

Hope you are good BTW!!

Last edited:
Every Chinese GH, including Rips made me feel like shit, spiked my bp big time and caused a lot of water retention. Never had any of those issues with Serostim or Norditropin. Just tell him to stick to Pharma or if he can't afford it, it's better to take nothing than pump garbage into his body.

With me it's not so much my blood pressure that increased with gh use its my resting heart rate .every brand of gh I have used elevates my resting heart rate by about 20-25 bpm .

I'm using the same blacktops (batch #16) - first time using them - hands down the most water retention i have EVER held on generics. I am contemplating quitting them just due to how awful I look with this insane water retention. Its been a hair over a month i am seeing if the water retention subsides soon.... if not .... not worth it to me. I am too much of a narcsisist and love looking good ... holding 12 pounds of water does NOT aide in my love of looking good and ripped year round. giving them two more weeks for the water to drop. on low/mod carbs

As for water retention and blood presure, I see these posts not everyone has these effect, and not every Chinese is bad, that may due to you choose a wrong person

I have been on Greytops for a few months now and haven't noticed any water retention. I need to check my blood pressure...maybe I'll go today. But I feel much better than I did before I was running it. I was blasting test and tren before...now its just cruise test and GH 3iu/day. I don't feel like my blood pressure is high, and water retention is fine. Maybe its my diet??? Maybe its genetics? Idk... but I'm not getting the water retention sides. I will comment later on BP when I get it taken.

I'm using the same blacktops (batch #16) - first time using them - hands down the most water retention i have EVER held on generics. I am contemplating quitting them just due to how awful I look with this insane water retention. Its been a hair over a month i am seeing if the water retention subsides soon.... if not .... not worth it to me. I am too much of a narcsisist and love looking good ... holding 12 pounds of water does NOT aide in my love of looking good and ripped year round. giving them two more weeks for the water to drop. on low/mod carbs

I honestly dropped them for the exact same reason. I don't like when my face looks bigger.

Just took it with a little wrist one my coworker has...145/82... but I did just have my morning coffee, so its hard to tell if its the coffee, slight dehydration I'm feeling, my morning "rush" stress, or the growth. I'll get it done with a real sphygmomanometer later and let you guys know.

Just took it with a little wrist one my coworker has...145/82... but I did just have my morning coffee, so its hard to tell if its the coffee, slight dehydration I'm feeling, my morning "rush" stress, or the growth. I'll get it done with a real sphygmomanometer later and let you guys know.

Coffee shouldn't impact blood pressure. The reading could be inaccurate though since wrist ones suck.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131