over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh by itself

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone done this? If so, what were the results like?

What dosage are we talking about?
The majority of GH users are taking GH by itself (in an anti-aging dosage or dwarf way though).

GH was not created for bodybuilders to use it with insulin, so of course there is going to be benefits and other things to look at when run by itself. LOTS of info out there in Google.

Yea actually searched google didn’t find a whole lot as far as individual results. As for dose...I guess say 2iu as that seems to be the starting point

Using google to find info on any of this stuff is a waste of time, it’s all either fear mongering or places trying to sell it to you....useless info.

A couple girls I pal around with I’ve given GH to while them using nothing else. They experienced very noticeable fat loss, their bodies just overall having a nicer shape, faster hair and nail growth and one said better skin.

Will let you increase calories more than normal without getting fat. This is the only way to increase muscle tissue anyway besides AAS pumping up your muscle by holding onto more electrolytes. So indirectly it will help if you can pound the calories required to grow.

Would agree with this based on my limited experience. I did it once and any muscle building effect essentially seemed non-existent.
Even with aas it's not magic like everyone thinks... things u notice is better recovery,better sleep and ofc u can stay leaner in calorie surplus...there is also cosmetic effect muscle looks more full and 3D

I know gh creates new muscle cells so wouldn’t that help with growth?

I have no idea if that actually works real world though. If I go to trt and GH only I shrink a little. If I keep pounding calories I just get soft compared to GH plus anabolics. GH isn't going to blow you up :/

It Will for sure but it takes years and years for that new cells to mature...real benefit for HGH is ability to recover lot faster, the more u can train and be able to recover the more muscle u will gain

I'll share some what I pm'd dk0223 yesterday (so it's out there for everyone)

My best friend use to complete. Once he gave it up he became more concerned about his health, he never ran a cycle again. But when he saw the results I was getting he bought a couple kits off me.

He's been really impressed with the results. And all he's doing is about two to three and a half iu per day of GH only nothing else except creatine and some other supplements.

The results aren't going to hit you in the face like running some tren or even something mild like anavar but it accumulates over time helping you reach levels that probably would not have been obtainable or much harder to obtain. I've been my weight and even leaner before but I didn't have the same pop/look.

-----_------------

Personally would I do GH by itself... NO, because of its negative impact on insulin resistance, and the cost to benefit ratio versus something like test it's just not even close, but instead of just trying to grow off AAS only; being able to implement HGH and insulin and getting away with less AAS is better because you have less androgen load, less side effects, and more gains than you would have had just going the single pathway (AAS only) route.

I need trt anyways. When I get older (and shift my concern to longevity, quality of life) I'd probably run something like 2iu of GH 4 days a week along with 140 mg test, and some metaformin.

However from a bodybuilding perspective it's probably better to come off, save money and resensitize.

Last summer when i couldnt use AAS for a variety of reasons, i used TP’s blacks and mauves at 5-7iu per day depending on how much i had on hand, for at least 4 months and it helped me lean out for summer vacation while preserving my muscle mass and kept me looking full. If i couldnt use AAS in the future for some reason i wouldnt hesitate to do it again

Well, close as I can come is 2 iu EOD and TRT (which is not natty, of course) TRT is 120mg Test E a week.
47 y/o. The benefits are that it seems to keep me lean. Skin looks good, less wrinkles, fuller muscles, WAY better fat loss from cardio (this may be a personal thing) but I run EOD on GH days and it keeps me leaner, or makes me leaner if I'm a little fat.

Why EOD? Because when I use GH every day, I hold water. Simple. So EOD and no water.

I am 40 years old trying to get leaner. I am on mauves HGH from a sponsor.
I use 3-4iu 4 times a week if there is 10iu pr bottle(former test shows it has more iu )

I have not done any gear in 7 months.

only HGH for 4 weeks I have no sides that are have had in the past of other brands
my weight has gone up by 8 pounds.
I look better but I would not say I get leaner at all and that was what I was hoping for.

I hear all this 2-3iu is so good. but I don't see anything special about HGH

I forgot i have had elbow pain for like a year and it was getting a lot better after 1 week on hgh my elbow pain is gone.
i feel it is working on some level and on others not so much.

Take at least some TestE with HGH.... Results will be much better....

Hgh alone won't do that much at all

I am 40 years old trying to get leaner. I am on mauves HGH from a sponsor.
I use 3-4iu 4 times a week if there is 10iu pr bottle(former test shows it has more iu )

I have not done any gear in 7 months.

only HGH for 4 weeks I have no sides that are have had in the past of other brands
my weight has gone up by 8 pounds.
I look better but I would not say I get leaner at all and that was what I was hoping for.

I hear all this 2-3iu is so good. but I don't see anything special about HGH

Your diet or training is off or it's water weight, I've never heard of anyone not leaning out from GH. It's not crazy results from it in regards to that but it sure shouldn't be going in the complete opposite direction....

Take at least some TestE with HGH.... Results will be much better....

Hgh alone won't do that much at all

Stop parroting this shit it's not true at all....

It may not do as much as AAS but for the results it achieves with little to no long term consequences you can't say it doesn't do much at all. Name one other compound that will give you discernable results with no sides at reasonable doses....

Stop parroting this shit it's not true at all....

It may not do as much as AAS but for the results it achieves with little to no long term consequences you can't say it doesn't do much at all. Name one other compound that will give you discernable results with no sides at reasonable doses....

Maybe your brain is farting... lower your tren man.

Guess what?
2 drugs work better than one, incredible...
He is not supposed to take a boatload of test, just a TRT dose like 100-150mg will be enough.

There's no drug without sides, not even HGH! Guess what? It elevates your igf and guess what happens if you have a cancer cell awake?

I think that you like to give subpar advice to people.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131