over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh by itself

Maybe your brain is farting... lower your tren man.

Guess what?
2 drugs work better than one, incredible...
He is not supposed to take a boatload of test, just a TRT dose like 100-150mg will be enough.

There's no drug without sides, not even HGH! Guess what? It elevates your igf and guess what happens if you have a cancer cell awake?

I think that you like to give subpar advice to people.

well what happens?! Jesus man dont keep me in suspense!

Maybe your brain is farting... lower your tren man.

Guess what?
2 drugs work better than one, incredible...
He is not supposed to take a boatload of test, just a TRT dose like 100-150mg will be enough.

There's no drug without sides, not even HGH! Guess what? It elevates your igf and guess what happens if you have a cancer cell awake?

I think that you like to give subpar advice to people.

Calm down killer, sorry to call you out but what you said just wasn't true.

Of course two drugs work better than one so will 5 drugs better than two, don't throw out an undeniable statement just to give credence to what you said, that's not what is at issue with what you stated.

You specifically said "Hgh alone won't do that much at all" which is complete bro science bullshit. Then you're going to double down and talk about the side effects of GH, I didn't say it didn't have ANY sides but out of all the shit we use GH has the least risk and least long term consequences by a long shot when used at any reasonable dose. GH isn't what causes half the threads on the forum to be about guys physical and mental problems go take a look for yourself, sometimes it's okay to be wrong dude you don't have to go on attack mode.....

GH isn't good for anti-aging unless you are deficient in GH and you only use enough to bring yourself into normal levels.

Otherwise it's actually the opposite of anti-aging.
IDK about that, my mother's been on HRT for more than 15 years now in some ways she looks better/younger than she did when she started.

She also takes estradiol t3,t4 progesterone, sometimes(rarely) that HRT clinic even gives her Test Deca or Var, and other stuff like glutathione.

As you know...
There is a relationship between elevated igf-1 levels and shorter lifespans. However, GH also increases collegen synthesis, improves body composition.
Which all of the above deteriorate greatly with age.

IDK about that, my mother's been on HRT for more than 15 years now in some ways she looks better/younger than she did when she started.

She also takes estradiol t3,t4 progesterone, sometimes(rarely) that HRT clinic even gives her Test Deca or Var, and other stuff like glutathione.

As you know...
There is a relationship between elevated igf-1 levels and shorter lifespans. However, GH also increases collegen synthesis, improves body composition.

How old is your mother? I'm 36 I know GH certainly hasn't made me look younger unless you consider the water retention making you look softer, which makes you look younger. Perhaps it would be much more pronounced when I'm older. Right now my body doesn't NEED a lot of the stuff I throw at it but in the future when I'm older it probably will need/want SOME of them, may be the same with your mother....

I honestly don't know my mom's exact age (it changes every year) but it's somewhere around 55 lol.

Another example is my wife, when we were first dating her skin was kind of rough, wasn't that smooth/silky. Now she is has nice silky skin (my wife) only uses on average 20 IU a month. My mom uses something like 2.5 iu per day 5 days a week

How old is your mother? I'm 36 I know GH certainly hasn't made me look younger unless you consider the water retention making you look softer, which makes you look younger. Perhaps it would be much more pronounced when I'm older. Right now my body doesn't NEED a lot of the stuff I throw at it but in the future when I'm older it probably will need/want SOME of them, may be the same with your mother....
I think like anything there's a line between abuse and use. We (probably) cross that line.

I look the youngest I have in a while but there's a myriad of reasons why.

A lot of androgens definitely don't make people look younger.

As you know...
Obviously I can't comment on your mothers results but looking younger =/= anti-aging if we define aging in terms of health rather than cosmetics

GH does help extend lifespan and prevent disease when used as a remedy for those who are deficient

But supraphysiological levels are connected with various consequences that shorten lifespan

For certain reasons I’m only on hcg at the moment, it has my test in the 700’s tho at least. Anyhow just thinking of something to help with “enhancement” if I can’t use test for a while. Not sure how I feel about sarms

Isn't everyone that's into their 40s deficient? How do we define deficient. Is suboptimal deficient, what is optimal?

For certain reasons I’m only on hcg at the moment, it has my test in the 700’s tho at least. Anyhow just thinking of something to help with “enhancement” if I can’t use test for a while. Not sure how I feel about sarms

Why Sarms? Just as suppressive and with many more variables then tried and true AAS for the most part....

Isn't everyone that's into their 40s deficient? How do we define deficient. Is suboptimal deficient, what is optimal?

We'll never know any definite answers about most of the shit we do unfortunately....trial and error and personal experience that's all we got, at a cost....

We'll never know any definite answers about most of the shit we do unfortunately....trial and error and personal experience that's all we got, at a cost....

Ive been doing a lot of reading on GH lately, not on forums but studies and effects etc.. And I believe I read somewhere that GH decreases by 15% per decade after 20 years old, so by 40 that’s 30% less, by 50 that’s 45% less GH going through our bodies...

Now I’ve asked someone on here who has a medical background some thoughts on GH use etc and his answer was if the person was overall healthy with no medical history or predispositions etc that he didn’t see an issue with GH use enough to put IGF at the high range of normal or slightly above for cycles of say 6 months at a time or so (that was my particular question)...

@FrancisK, can I ask what type of background you have? I’m going through this whole site picking member’s brains about this subject lol

Ive been doing a lot of reading on GH lately, not on forums but studies and effects etc.. And I believe I read somewhere that GH decreases by 15% per decade after 20 years old, so by 40 that’s 30% less, by 50 that’s 45% less GH going through our bodies...

Now I’ve asked someone on here who has a medical background some thoughts on GH use etc and his answer was if the person was overall healthy with no medical history or predispositions etc that he didn’t see an issue with GH use enough to put IGF at the high range of normal or slightly above for cycles of say 6 months at a time or so (that was my particular question)...

@FrancisK, can I ask what type of background you have? I’m going through this whole site picking member’s brains about this subject lol

Background as in medical? Not a damn thing unless you count running/owning a urinalysis lab, the business end of it that is unless we were slammed with samples and help was needed. Don’t know shit other than all the same studies you and everyone else has read. which is usually why I keep my mouth shut unless it’s a personal experience, something obvious or just pointing out something blatantly wrong or even OT. I don’t have a fraction of the knowledge of a lot of guys on here but I do my best to give back and help, even if it’s just the obvious stuff.

If you ask 2 different doctors you'll get 2 completely different answers. Most doctors were anti HRT going more than a decade back, now many/some are more open to it.

As an example "the dwarfs of Ecuador" never get cancer. What is a common denominator between them they are GH deficient.

From what I have read the drop in GH levels is not so linear, it drops far more in our late twenties and thirties and then begins to level off more in the forties and fifties yet still dropping.

Endogenous and exogenous HGH also have different biological half-lives, making their effect on igf-1 levels different.

I think it's safe to say most senior citizens would reap health benefits from 1-2iu per day (whatever dosage got them back into normal levels for a healthy adult), but where to draw that line is probably highly individual.

I think it's safe to say most senior citizens would reap health benefits from 1-2iu per day (whatever dosage got them back into normal levels for a healthy adult), but where to draw that line is probably highly individual.

I met a patient who was young 80's taking about 1iu several times a week and he looked 60 and played in 65+ sports. He looked good and knew the GH was the reason his body was so young.

I used to do anabolic only cycles 6weeks on/4 weeks off

I was using GH when off , 10 iu M-W-F and i never lost muscle , only hardness

So yes imo it works by itself

Respect

Your diet or training is off or it's water weight, I've never heard of anyone not leaning out from GH. It's not crazy results from it in regards to that but it sure shouldn't be going in the complete opposite direction....

Good to know you know what i do. Thanks bro. Have a nice weekend.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws