over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Lethargy

Sevn

Registered
I've been using Generics past 3 years and recently switched to Pharma and I get it straight from the UK pharmacy, Norditropins and I thought it was worth investing in.

I'm on 4iu's and I'm so freaking lethargic and sleepy it's unbelievable, I could nap anywhere I would want to and sleep up to 20 hours / day is there anything I could do except reduce dosage? I've ran up to 10iu's of Grey's and Top's and had none of these sides.

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been using Generics past 3 years and recently switched to Pharma and I get it straight from the UK pharmacy, Norditropins and I thought it was worth investing in.

I'm on 4iu's and I'm so freaking lethargic and sleepy it's unbelievable, I could nap anywhere I would want to and sleep up to 20 hours / day is there anything I could do except reduce dosage? I've ran up to 10iu's of Grey's and Top's and had none of these sides.

Ya that's pretty common. When are you administering it??

drum

Registered

For anyone out there wondering if generics are comparable to pharm GH.

OP, some get relief from thyroid supplementation but I would reduce down to 2iu for a couple weeks them bump back up... if you can't find the time to nap.

Exactly the same happened to me when I went from using shitty generics to real Jintropin.

Last edited by a moderator:

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For anyone out there wondering if generics are comparable to pharm GH.

OP, some get relief from thyroid supplementation but I would reduce down to 2iu for a couple weeks them bump back up... if you can't find the time to nap.

Exactly the same happened to me when I went from using shitty generics to real Jintropin.

We have tests to prove some generics are. ;)

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors

I would cut your dosage down (2iu) and then slowly work it back up if you want too.

Ratatat

Banned

Your greys or whatever generics were Bunk AF if you're switching to pharma and just now getting tired.

I've ran serostim at 4iu for 6 months and they're not much better than grey tops in my opinion.

In fact the greys seem stronger because I think they're overdosed.

drum

Registered

We have tests to prove some generics are. ;)

Not gonna argue with you bro but one IGF test from one vial doesn't mean much to me.

Everyone owes it to themselves to A/B their favourite generic with pharm GH and then decide.

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered

ThinkTank

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I find it funny that the most reported side effect of any GH is lethargy, and yet it never fails that someone will chirp that pharmaceutical GH does not cause this.

Of course real GH causes lethargy.... It is on the friggan list of known side effects.

CG

Newbies
I find it funny that the most reported side effect of any GH is lethargy, and yet it never fails that someone will chirp that pharmaceutical GH does not cause this.

Of course real GH causes lethargy.... It is on the friggan list of known side effects.

Interesting. I've recently been toying with the idea of some gh, but I can't afford to drag ass at all

ThinkTank

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Interesting. I've recently been toying with the idea of some gh, but I can't afford to drag ass at all

It is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. The problem is people start at too high a dosage. Start at 2iu and work your way to 4iu, ect...

As a matter of fact...It is really helpful for getting restful sleep during a steroid cycle.

CG

Newbies
It is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. The problem is people start at too high a dosage. Start at 2iu and work your way to 4iu, ect...

As a matter of fact...It is really helpful for getting restful sleep during a steroid cycle.

Good to hear. Thanks

To be honest tren is the only thing that hurts my sleep schedule and that was due to night sweats that I was able to mitigate

MonkeyBoy

Registered

Agree 100% here...I think most start off to high and get all tired, if you work your way up, you are fine

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bodyroids