over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Look/without GH look

A post like that warrants a few days ban on this forum?

What exactly was he saying that was ridiculous? Obviously there was a bit of a language barrier but what he was saying was relevant to the topic at hand and he was using alcohol as an example of a diuretic not advising its use as such. An herbal diuretic or even hctz at a low dose is not going to destroy your average joe gym rat, especially if the tradeoff is a healthy blood pressure in return.

Ill take my ban now for questioning the rationale behind the above lol.

It’s not just that post. Go look at other threads. This dude has been banned multiple times under different user names. This is a democracy so feel free to question Mods - but maybe if you were here longer than 10 minutes you would know about this troll… I’ve been here for over a decade - act right and you get treated right.

A small dose of 25mg HCTZ can reduce salt induced water retention inside blood vessels helping to lower outward pressure on capillary walls reducing hypertension. Edema indicates more extreme water retention and can be dosed higher. This is true. But I have never seen anyone take large doses of HCTZ for a rather low dose rhGH protocol. And everything else he mentioned insulin, oral AAS, was not part of the OPs post. We don't play doctor here. Overheating and dehydration are major avoidances with thiazides and these are not K sparing medications. The OP truly needs a doctor or experienced coach.

But that's not even the major issue. The issue is this guy joined on Thursday and is already pissing off vets in multiple threads. If you don't think disrupting the board within 10 posts won't get you a cool off period, then you're mistaken. As I believe youre mistaken about using a thiazide to treat 2.5iu GH bloat. Dandelion root might be a better start but you don't know this guy's medical history. You don't know his history on this board. It's barely more than a replacement dose. Clearly, you want to die on this hill so asking:

Again, do you personally use HCTZ to combat your low dose GH bloat? Yes or no.

I did not say 25mg HCTZ = a small dose, just to be clear. Also didn't bring up large doses of HCTZ for rather low doses of HGH. Nor did I say to use a thiazide to treat 2.5iu of GH bloat.

You can have your hill, enjoy the view.

wasnt this the split mentzer used before he went off the rails?
back/chest/shoulders
arms/legs
1 on 1 off

I only train 3x a week, MWF, T&T and weekends off. A/B split, so only two-way. I want to train and still have time for a life ;)

Dude, settle down. No use getting all bent out of shape, these are very experienced GH peeps so maybe being new, you should listen and read more, perhaps talk less.
👍

The dogs bark but the caravan keeps moving.

I only train 3x a week, MWF, T&T and weekends off. A/B split, so only two-way. I want to train and still have time for a life ;)
I'm the same, I've tried other things but always end up back to the DC 2 way, with a little added to it, time and recovery is just better.

I'm the same, I've tried other things but always end up back to the DC 2 way, with a little added to it, time and recovery is just better.
Do you guys also do the 'extreme stretching'?

I didnt say literally anything breaking any rules neither did i even curse nor insult anyone nor anything but ul learn dis forum is like this. Unless u say theyre all gods and agree with everything u say u get banned. U gotta agree with 100% of the shit members that r here for 5+ years or mods say if not = ban.

You’re new here and your attitude sucks. That’s what it comes down to.

I didnt say literally anything breaking any rules neither did i even curse nor insult anyone nor anything but ul learn dis forum is like this. Unless u say theyre all gods and agree with everything u say u get banned. U gotta agree with 100% of the shit members that r here for 5+ years or mods say if not = ban.
Man not trying to be rude but I was with you on this until I saw all the stuff you have posted in another thread. Calling guys pedo's and what not. You really need to relax a bit and please don't jump to conclusions. Just some unsolicited advise

" The issue is this guy joined on Thursday and is already pissing off vets in multiple threads. " lord forbid someone doesnt agree with everything " vets " say here right? Like francaisk who missed twice where i wrote and even quoted " even wearing a hoodie and not being naked " into saying i never said being clothed, getting 5 likes om his comment and saying " kids are more attracted to you " on roids. Calling him a pedo ofc got the thread locked. Disgusting cringe gay little community u have built where everyone thats the slightest bit different or doesnt agree with everything u say gets him banned. And u think thats a proper board? I could go on for hours baout this sht but wint worth it.

With all that said, what are you doing here? Do you regularly join “cringe gay communities” full of “pedos”?

Man just outright accusing someone of being a Pedo's based on what was said was just not warranted IMO. Pedo is a pretty serious allegation that should not be thrown around lightly. Also you're probably going to need to remain calm when other people challenge your opinions on something. People need to be "sold" on your views in order for them to be taken seriously. Thats how this place gets better.

Yes its your right to be whatever you like but what has your behavior gotten you so far? I don't really want to argue with you but just relax man. Make a fresh start and just drop it. This again is some advise as I am just trying to help take it for what its worth. don't take things so personally and just being a new guy anywhere in the world your going to have to take a little shit.

No, im not, i called a member not members pedos, singularity vs plurality, big difference. Also i asked where does the board " full of pedos " come from. And with that last sentence u just embarrassed urself even more since ad u can see ur the one who reading comprehension eludes since you

1: said board full of pedos instead of 1 guy

2: have wrongfully accused me of calling MEMBERS pedos instead of a MEMBER, big difference.

Would you like to stop getting embarrassed or should i keep going?

I can go all day and it aint getting better for you.

Semantics, fine. Do you regularly join “Disgusting cringe gay little communities” with one “pedo”?

Let’s be clear, I’m not embarrassed. You however should be. The entire community doesn’t like you, what are you doing here other than trolling? You contribute nothing and do little more than annoy the members that come here for the community and knowledge.

When i said i can be whatever i like emotionally i meant i have no issue being " calm " or whatever way but that it doesnt matter what way i am when as soon as i disagree il get banned / the thread will get locked etc. And not in a " i can be whatever way i want idgaf ", way.
Bro sometimes it's not what you say but how you say it. Your going to need to earn respect around here just make educated comments on posts and qualify why you believe that when you need to and you'll fit it great around here. But I just saw your post about how you feel the community is b.s. so this may not be the best fit for you. Wish you well.

And now just as always... ofcourse when i prove to you how wrong you are you go quiet. Classic.

Lol it’s been a few minutes. Not everybody sits on PM refreshing the page every 30 seconds.

Alright him777, you’ve won. I’m outta this thread, you are not worth the time or energy. Best of luck man, hopefully you mellow with age and learn some tact.

When you see a mentally ill person ranting and raving on the street do you approach him and try to have a conversation?

Same concept applies to forums…

" The issue is this guy joined on Thursday and is already pissing off vets in multiple threads. " lord forbid someone doesnt agree with everything " vets " say here right? Like francaisk who missed twice where i wrote and even quoted " even wearing a hoodie and not being naked " into saying i never said being clothed, getting 5 likes on his comment and saying " kids are more attracted to you " on roids. Calling him a pedo ofc got the thread locked. Disgusting cringe gay little community u have built where everyone thats the slightest bit different or doesnt agree with everything u say gets him banned. And u think thats a proper board? I could go on for hours baout this sht but aint worth it.
You don't belong here.

And now everyone here is quiet when proven wrong?

How interesting.
The only thing you proved is how annoying you are.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131