over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH questions

Idk if you take anything for sugar management but i‘m religious w either berberine or dihydroberberine depending on what i have. Prefer dihydroberberine

also lots of ala or r-ala
What's your GH dosing schedule?
If taking pre-bed how long after eating do you dose ?

True. I guess what I meant was that while I’m bulking I still seem to putting on some BF and it’s not like some guys say where they can eat like shit and still stay lean.
Because you can't eat shit. I can however eat more calories and stay just as lean when on GH.

What's your GH dosing schedule?
If taking pre-bed how long after eating do you dose ?
No set schedule. I‘d say 90% of the time it’s preworkout, the other 10% would be first thing AM or after 2nd meal.

never pre-bed unless i forgot to do it earlier. And my stomach is usually full at any given time

I went down to 3iu, still getting a lot of numbness in fingers. It will wake me up at night, sometimes during day.

If I decided to drop GH and take a break, how long would that be? That’s not the option I want but maybe a reset would be good. Then start back up again low and then slowly ramp up?

I went down to 3iu, still getting a lot of numbness in fingers. It will wake me up at night, sometimes during day.

If I decided to drop GH and take a break, how long would that be? That’s not the option I want but maybe a reset would be good. Then start back up again low and then slowly ramp up?
Until symptoms abate, I suppose. Maybe drop to 1-1.5iu then titration up even slower?

I just rode it out for a couple months until my buddy adjusted, but yeah, I had super swollen/numb hands at night lol

The numbness, tingling, CT symptoms eventually always subside… I’ll get it in the morning, but after soaking my hands in hot ass water for abt 1 minute I’m good to go.

I started back this week on TP’s blacks GH at 1 vial. Just jumping right back in. I’m waiting on the lethargy to hit. That’s the worst for me. Gonna do 1 vial EOD for a month to see if this helps with the severe lethargy.

Cage

Do any of you guys see increased water weight in your face with just the first 2iu dose of GH?
I dosed this week and the next day my face was noticeably puffier. Haven't dosed since and now may face is back to normal.

Do any of you guys see increased water weight in your face with just the first 2iu dose of GH?
I dosed this week and the next day my face was noticeably puffier. Haven't dosed since and now may face is back to normal.
When starting out yes.

Until symptoms abate, I suppose. Maybe drop to 1-1.5iu then titration up even slower?

I just rode it out for a couple months until my buddy adjusted, but yeah, I had super swollen/numb hands at night lol
I thought of going down to 1-2iu but what’s the point? That’s like a replacement dosage….

I should add in using Direct and his GH is known to be overdosed…. @SOUR DIESEL

Maybe I’ll just take a couple days off and start back up again at 3iu

I thought of going down to 1-2iu but what’s the point? That’s like a replacement dosage….

Maybe I’ll just take a couple days off and start back up again at

Maybe I’ll just take a couple days off and start back up again at 3iu
You should titer up slowly. But some sides you have to wait for them to dissipate. Make sure you're get plenty of electrolytes. What's your blood pressure?

Hit a minicut w some dnp and zero carbs

You should titer up slowly. But some sides you have to wait for them to dissipate. Make sure you're get plenty of electrolytes. What's your blood pressure?
I did. I started at 2iu and slowly went up to 5iu over prob 1.5 months.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131