over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Give this guy few more years and none will touch him

In regards to stomach enlargement. A lot of that is actually visceral fat around the organs. The abs can be seen of course because subq fat is low so don't be fooled.

People think the intestinal lining is growing half a foot in thickness? Organs aren't growing that large.

High dosages of testosterone and longer duration can influence visceral fat growth.

Although some studies show testosterone reduces visceral fat you have to take into consideration the dosage and duration. An opposite effect can occur given the above circumstances.

Keep in mind that GH releases fatty acids into the bloodstream. Insulin can deposit fatty acids back into adipose tissue. If both are active at the same time (remember those protocols?) I can see how fat can be redistributed in the body rather than being expended as energy.

Also consider what can cause cortisol increases long term and short term.

Here is a quote on cortisol:

"Cortisol directly effects fat storage and weight gain in stressed individuals. Tissue cortisol concentrations are controlled by a specific enzyme that converts inactive cortisone to active cortisol (9-11). This particular enzyme is located in adipose (fat) tissues. Studies with human visceral (fat surrounding the stomach and intestines) and subcutaneous fat tissue have demonstrated that the gene for this enzyme is expressed more by obese conditions (11). It has also been demonstrated in research that human visceral fat cells have more of these enzymes compared to subcutaneous fat cells. Thus, higher levels of these enzymes in these deep fat cells surrounding the abdomen may lead to obesity due to greater amounts of cortisol being produced at the tissue level. As well, deep abdominal fat has greater blood flow and four times more cortisol receptors compared to subcutaneous fat (8). This may also increase cortisol’s fat accumulating and fat cell size enlarging effect."

Just some thoughts.

Actually... he loves GH. FACT. Sorry. Speculate all you want. Dont ask how i know i have nothing to prove take it or leave it.... but its very true. He controls his stomach trust me

His structure is perfect. He is smart. He will be Mr O one day unless someone better pops up outta nowhere.

I worked with Justin last year off season, doses he recommended for me at 250 lbs were

750 mg test
600 deca
40 dbol for 4 week
weeks off orals
75 adrol for four weeks
4 iu rips
2 iu 30 m inutes before meal 1
2iu 30 miuntes before meal 6

for me this was a lot of food and it eventaually increased to where there was a fat source with every meal and the potato meals where between 14-16 oz besides the post workout.

So yeah he def has his clients eat a ton of food

DIET:
Meal 1
2 Cups of Liquid Egg Whites
1 Tablespoon of MCT Oil
1.5 cup of Oatmeal
1 Multi Vitamin
10g Creatine

Meal 2
8oz Red Meat(lean steak, ground beef, bison, venison/deer, or salmon)
10oz Red Potato or 8oz Yam
1 Cup of Green Veggies
1 Digestive Enzyeme

Meal 38oz Chicken or Fish or Turkey1.5 cups of Brown Rice

Meal 48oz Red Meat(lean steak, ground beef, bison, venison/deer, or salmon)4oz Brown Rice Pasta(measured dry)1 Cup of Greens1 Diggestive Enzyeme1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil

Meal 5
8oz Chicken or Fish or Turkey8oz Yam or 10oz Red Potato1 Cup of Greens
Meal 6
2 Cups of Egg Whites and 2 Tablespoons of Natural Peanut Butter OR 10oz Red Meat(every other day)1 Tablespoon of Metamucil(or Fiberteq or Fiberlyze if you want, but I can the regular sugar free metamucil to be just as good)
*****POST WORKOUT SHAKE****
70g Whey Isolate, 70g Karbolyn, 10g creatine, 10g glutamine, 1 scoop of Aminolast******(drink this shake even on off days as you normally would during the time you would train. If you train after meal 3, then have shake then eat meal 4 and so forth)
*****DURING TRAINING*****
40g Karbolyn with 2 Scoops of Aminolast
**All meats are weighed after cooked****Rice is measured cooked****Oatmeal is measured dry****Yam is measured cooked** **When you send me updates, where I have "this or that", specify which one you have been eating**
Cheat Meals - Lets limit cheat meals to 2 per week right now and see how you do

But who dies not love gh?
Loving 4-6iu's is one thing loving 16+ ius is another thing...

nowhere near 4-6 brother... im not sure exact number TBH but adjectives and emphasis used certainely did not signify 4-6...

I worked with Justin last year off season, doses he recommended for me at 250 lbs were

750 mg test
600 deca
40 dbol for 4 week
weeks off orals
75 adrol for four weeks
4 iu rips

for me this was a lot of food and it eventaually increased to where there was a fat source with every meal and the potato meals where between 14-16 oz besides the post workout.

DIET:
Meal 1
1 Tablespoon of MCT Oil
1.5 cup of Oatmeal
1 Multi Vitamin
10g Creatine

Meal 2
1 Cup of Green Veggies
1 Digestive Enzyeme

Meal 48oz Red Meat(lean steak, ground beef, bison, venison/deer, or salmon)4oz Brown Rice Pasta(measured dry)1 Cup of Greens1 Diggestive Enzyeme1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil

Meal 5
Meal 6
2 Cups of Egg Whites and 2 Tablespoons of Natural Peanut Butter OR 10oz Red Meat(every other day)1 Tablespoon of Metamucil(or Fiberteq or Fiberlyze if you want, but I can the regular sugar free metamucil to be just as good)
70g Whey Isolate, 70g Karbolyn, 10g creatine, 10g glutamine, 1 scoop of Aminolast******(drink this shake even on off days as you normally would during the time you would train. If you train after meal 3, then have shake then eat meal 4 and so forth)
**All meats are weighed after cooked****Rice is measured cooked****Oatmeal is measured dry****Yam is measured cooked** **When you send me updates, where I have "this or that", specify which one you have been eating**

Xtremely simplistic. Seems like your base protocol. You dont just blast shit from gate. You guage response to base and go from there. Nothing out of ordinary, actually kept really simple. I dont see training either.

Regardless... certain people might see what they do as wreckless and unhealthy and not necessarily prescribe it for wveryone.... depends how extreme the situation and individual.

I agree. I am tired of reading the bullshit lately from him and what he's posting about.
Bullshit? Where I was bsing in my original post? Justin isn not mass monster? Justin does not have small waist? Or he wont be top bodybuilder in near future? Tired of reading my post? Why are you reading my posts if you are tired of them? The problem solution is very simple - stop reading my post, ignore them. The problem will be solved , don't you think so?

He seems like a down to earth guy. Impressive physique and he really just "kinda" came out of no where didn't he? Like one year he was decent size and then BAM he exploded. Reminded me of Ronnie Coleman back in the late 90s Mr. O in Chicago. The years prior he was decent size and then when he was last called out to come on stage with the others, he took one step from behind the curtain and the crowd went crazy.

Xtremely simplistic. Seems like your base protocol. You dont just blast shit from gate. You guage response to base and go from there. Nothing out of ordinary, actually kept really simple. I dont see training either.

Regardless... certain people might see what they do as wreckless and unhealthy and not necessarily prescribe it for wveryone.... depends how extreme the situation and individual.

I agree it was very simple and worked well for me.

And I agree with what u are saying about pros not recommending what they used to others

He seems like a down to earth guy. Impressive physique and he really just "kinda" came out of no where didn't he? Like one year he was decent size and then BAM he exploded. Reminded me of Ronnie Coleman back in the late 90s Mr. O in Chicago. The years prior he was decent size and then when he was last called out to come on stage with the others, he took one step from behind the curtain and the crowd went crazy.

He's been a big name here in ky for a while but def made an out of nowhere splash on the pro and national level scene

Bullshit? Where I was bsing in my original post? Justin isn not mass monster? Justin does not have small waist? Or he wont be top bodybuilder in near future? Tired of reading my post? Why are you reading my posts if you are tired of them? The problem solution is very simple - stop reading my post, ignore them. The problem will be solved , don't you think so?
I was agreeing with the fact that most of the shit you post is speculative or parroting things you've read or heard...
I feel that was an extremely accurate assessment.

Opps sorry yeah training was 6 days week
Shoulders/ chest
Back width/ Tricep
Legs
Off
Chest / bicep
Back thick
Arms

Calves 3 days week

Wow!

Frigging AWESOME physique.

750 mg test
600 deca
40 dbol for 4 week
weeks off orals
75 adrol for four weeks
4 iu rips

DIET:
Meal 1
1 Tablespoon of MCT Oil
1.5 cup of Oatmeal
1 Multi Vitamin
10g Creatine

Meal 2
1 Cup of Green Veggies
1 Digestive Enzyeme

Meal 5
Meal 6

Eat big to get big.

I like the guy. To argue about where he's gonna go in the future is kinda nuts. He could go far. He could just disappear. Time will tell.

Truth is, Joe Weider is gone now. There are no real bodybuilding "promoters" anymore except the supplement companies. Joe made everyone from Larry Scott to Arnold to Lee Haney to Dorian Yates to Jay Cutler what they became. If Joe Weider was still around...and a bit more involved, he would push this guy real hard. Someone needs to take the reigns in promoting the bodybuilding lifestyle now. Otherwise, the sport will simply wither away.

Capriese Murray was supposed to be the next big thing too. So was Alexander Federov. Where did they go? This guy has the genetics to do it, but so have lots of guys. Just depends on how bad he wants it

Capriese Murray was supposed to be the next big thing too. So was Alexander Federov. Where did they go? This guy has the genetics to do it, but so have lots of guys. Just depends on how bad he wants it
Yea not all the genetic freaks get where we all think they should
Probably a mental issue

He looks incredible. He is going places.

In regards to stomach enlargement. A lot of that is actually visceral fat around the organs. The abs can be seen of course because subq fat is low so don't be fooled.

People think the intestinal lining is growing half a foot in thickness? Organs aren't growing that large.

High dosages of testosterone and longer duration can influence visceral fat growth.

Although some studies show testosterone reduces visceral fat you have to take into consideration the dosage and duration. An opposite effect can occur given the above circumstances.

Keep in mind that GH releases fatty acids into the bloodstream. Insulin can deposit fatty acids back into adipose tissue. If both are active at the same time (remember those protocols?) I can see how fat can be redistributed in the body rather than being expended as energy.

Also consider what can cause cortisol increases long term and short term.

Here is a quote on cortisol:

"Cortisol directly effects fat storage and weight gain in stressed individuals. Tissue cortisol concentrations are controlled by a specific enzyme that converts inactive cortisone to active cortisol (9-11). This particular enzyme is located in adipose (fat) tissues. Studies with human visceral (fat surrounding the stomach and intestines) and subcutaneous fat tissue have demonstrated that the gene for this enzyme is expressed more by obese conditions (11). It has also been demonstrated in research that human visceral fat cells have more of these enzymes compared to subcutaneous fat cells. Thus, higher levels of these enzymes in these deep fat cells surrounding the abdomen may lead to obesity due to greater amounts of cortisol being produced at the tissue level. As well, deep abdominal fat has greater blood flow and four times more cortisol receptors compared to subcutaneous fat (8). This may also increase cortisol’s fat accumulating and fat cell size enlarging effect."

Just some thoughts.

Very nice post. Makes me want to go buy some cytadren. Too bad it's only meant for short term use the last few weeks precontest due to withdrawals on par with opiates. Cortisol no es bueno!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear