over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Giving up on Steroids ...

I am an ecto and always thought I ate a ton of food and wondered why I never grew, so I hired Shelby and realized I didn't eat near the amount of food I thought I was, Shelby had me eating 5000 + calories per day and then I realized that is what I needed to grow because I am very active and a labor intensive job, Shelby helped me gain 10lbs in 12 weeks which is a lot for me to gain, I spent years thinking my diet was good and never gained shit until Shelby showed me what I was missing.

I am an ecto and always thought I ate a ton of food and wondered why I never grew, so I hired Shelby and realized I didn't eat near the amount of food I thought I was, Shelby had me eating 5000 + calories per day and then I realized that is what I needed to grow because I am very active and a labor intensive job, Shelby helped me gain 10lbs in 12 weeks which is a lot for me to gain, I spent years thinking my diet was good and never gained shit until Shelby showed me what I was missing.

So basically instead of it being an AAS issue, it was a food issue. HMMMMMM. Where have I heard that before?

So basically instead of it being an AAS issue, it was a food issue. HMMMMMM. Where have I heard that before?

I am not saying he doesn't respond to AAS, I just was saying with the help of Shelby and 200mg of Test from a Hrt Doc I grew more then when I was taking 600-700mg of test with a shitty diet, but on the other hand everyone responds different, I have a friend that eats like shit and grows and gets stronger with minimal amounts, but not me I have to eat a ton and train harder then he does it gets frustrating sometimes.

I am not saying he doesn't respond to AAS, I just was saying with the help of Shelby and 200mg of Test from a Hrt Doc I grew more then when I was taking 600-700mg of test with a shitty diet, but on the other hand everyone responds different, I have a friend that eats like shit and grows and gets stronger with minimal amounts, but not me I have to eat a ton and train harder then he does it gets frustrating sometimes.

Genetics are a bitch. It never ceases to amaze me that everyone knows how many sets/reps/exercises they do in the gym and how much gear they THINK they are pinning, but only a select few really KNOW what they eat. Weird if you think about it. Looks like you figured it out tho. Congrats.

I am eating plenty of food. I eat 6-7 meals a day most of them contain 40-50 g protein.
I am not lean either I am may by 17-20% body fat so am eating plenty.protein is about 1g per lb of body weight.

I don't eat a lot of carbs as I have a desk job so I sit on my ass for 8 hrs a day. If I eat 3000+ cals I will just get fat, yeah I will get big but am not trying to get any fatter than I am.
I maybe eat 2500 cals.

How do I eat more cals and not get fat. I have eaten 5000+ cals a day before and I just got fat while on gear. Gains were not any better just fatter.

If you question the gear well you all most likely have used them before. Not one complant .

I am reaching out for some help. Some of you think I am just blowing smoke which is not the case I really want to improve my physic and know I am missing a key part. I tran very hard and have horrible OCD.

Hey brother, you should look into hiring a trainer for sure. You need to find your maintance calories needed and then add 500-1000 cals. See how that goes for 2-3 weeks. Then add in another 500-1000 cals a day for the next 2-3 weeks if the additional addition yields no results. Need to eat big to get big.

As for the peptides, if going that route use ghrp6 and cjc. But on that much gear you should be gaining for sure, so I think your diet is very off. You are under eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You either need to know exactly how many calories you're taking in or hire a coach to do that math for you. If you don't know exactly what you're consuming, how can you possibly expect results? Those "maybe's" have no place in pursuing a natural or enhanced physique. Many guys have asked you about your diet... Well, throw it up. I know you don't know exactly what you're consuming but post what you think a general day looks like for you. At least it gives people a bit more to work with.

You don't know your bf? By no means are calipers completely accurate but they're far better than guessing and most anybody has access to a gym that will caliper test you.

Years ago I learned that AAS will do absolutely nothing if you don't constantly hold yourself accountable, diet well and train your ass off. But with those things in check, they can alter your physique.

I am eating plenty of food. I eat 6-7 meals a day most of them contain 40-50 g protein.
I am not lean either I am may by 17-20% body fat so am eating plenty.protein is about 1g per lb of body weight.

I don't eat a lot of carbs as I have a desk job so I sit on my ass for 8 hrs a day. If I eat 3000+ cals I will just get fat, yeah I will get big but am not trying to get any fatter than I am.
I maybe eat 2500 cals.

How do I eat more cals and not get fat. I have eaten 5000+ cals a day before and I just got fat while on gear. Gains were not any better just fatter.

If you question the gear well you all most likely have used them before. Not one complant .

I am reaching out for some help. Some of you think I am just blowing smoke which is not the case I really want to improve my physic and know I am missing a key part. I tran very hard and have horrible OCD.

Most people who say their BF, are usually higher then stated. You answered your own question, it is your DIET. Not eating right and putting on my fat determined that. You need to educate yourself on how to eat better before taking anything. Hire someone first.

I maybe eat 2500 cals.

Lets do some math. You said you eat "ABOUT" 1g of protein per lb. So according to your post you eat 6mealsx40g or 240lbs or maybe 7mealsx50g or 350 lbs. So you weigh from 240-350 lbs and eat 2500 cals @ maybe 20% bodyfat.

As we have been telling you and some other guys on here, "STEROIDS ARE NOT MAGIC BEANS". The laws of nature still apply while on them.

If you eat less than maintenance calories you will not gain weight. IT"S MATH.

You REALLY NEED to get a clue before you mess your life up. You have been on 2.5 g of pharma and shouldn't be on any AT ALL. Learn to EAT and LIFT properly.

Like always guys blame the gear instead of themselves.

The guy in question is pinning 2.5 g of HG Pharma gear and cant put on weight or strength. So the possibilities are these:
1. He isn't training or eating properly.
2. He doesn't "respond" to gear. (Even though he "responds" to 250 mg but no additional "response" to 2+ grams.

I vote #1.

How do you train out of interest....heavy or a mix of high volume and time under tension stuff

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I gotta admit hulkbulk I thought you were a mole sent to the board to promote certain financial interests but maybe I was wrong about you and you are actually a real person. I apologize for jumping to conclusions about you sir.

But to address your original post: I am no expert on hormones but have found that "time on hormones" means a lot. IFBB Pro B-Boy has said the same thing countless times. You cant just jump on gear and look like Jay Cutler in a year, you gotta remember that pros and top bodybuilders have been juicing for decades to achieve their day to day look. I dont have a good response either but I can tell you that it took me close to a year straight on tren before I started to acheive the "tren look". Just stick with it and keep pinning you'll get there good luck!

A year straight on tren.....damnnnnn. haha

How do you train out of interest....heavy or a mix of high volume and time under tension stuff

wk 1 heavy
wk 2 midway between heavy and volume
wk 3 volume
wk 4 heavy

Keeps my joint less mad at me, Im old.

Not sure how to explain this but my strength and size gains while on pro hormones Were far better than when I jumped over to the dark side.
Also my diet is much improved since then.

Thinking about trying one.
I am a very slow responder to anadrol. This time around I have almost been on for two weeks and we will see if any strength gains tonight.

I don't care if you only eat one time a day. If you start using 1,500 mgs test or some tren, you WILL get stronger. You may not start putting on body weight, but there is no damn way that you are not going to start moving more weight on your lifts.

I have done this many times. I started a blast and then some thing happen in life that kept me distracted from eating like I should have. The scale did not go up, but strength always did. A calorie deficiency never stopped that.

Not sure how to explain this but my strength and size gains while on pro hormones Were far better than when I jumped over to the dark side.

Also my diet is much improved since then.

Thinking about trying one.

I am a very slow responder to anadrol. This time around I have almost been on for two weeks and we will see if any strength gains tonight.

What prohormones did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If PH are working better than AAS what does that tell you about the quality of your AAS? PH or designer steroids more accurately are effective but why are they more effective than AAS in the OP and your case?

Using deductive reasoning is it possible that the AAS you are receiving are not up to snuff and the PH's are? Just asking.

To all of the "super non responders" I WOULD GET SOME 100% REAL GEAR BEFORE I BELIEVED I WAS A "SUPER NON RESPONDER".

I have never seen a person that will not respond to REAL test. Get some real stuff. Google synovex or finaplix and you will KNOW it is real. In the US if you don't have a scrip, this is the only way to KNOW it's REAL GEAR. I don't trust anyone to provide gear when I can buy it and KNOW its G2G.

I know for a fact Blackstang is now using fantastic gear. He is using Genotec's tren a. I used it for 3 weeks and the results were incredible. I also know another 20 or so people who all say it is incredible. His problem will be in other areas... mainly diet. But it is 100% true some people have a shocking response to certain drugs. Some people require 4x the dose of a certain drug (aas) to have similar effects. Moreover if that person has crap body genetics (shape, structure etc) they are in a losing battle in many ways.

But again with Blackstang it is solely his diet and training etc. Plus not sticking to a plan. Too many are to quick to blame the drugs when in reality they are fine. It is true though loads of crap aas sellers are about. But aas isn't a magic potion you need to be 100% in other areas especially if you have poor genetics.

Lots of misinformation in this thread. Sieve was right and obviously he didn't mean 0 calories. I know a lot of guys who have took a large amount of anabolics with a super restricted diet and the end results is usually hard, ripped and no weight loss (if done properly). The choice of drugs is very important though.... tren being your number 1. Bulselmo who used to post here used to do this sort of thing all the time... he would eat next to nothing. Obviously with anything genetics come into play but it can be done and is on a regular basis. Not everything is black and white.

But obviously diet is everything and generally if you eat very little you will lose weight (drugs or not). Most of these guys who come on saying I can't get big it's always down to diet. They are simply not eating enough.

Some PH's are stronger than real gear so you can't always go by that. I took mdrol once and it was stronger than dbol and adrol put together.

For all the guys moaning about lack of progress sort out your diet and be consistent. Get some good gear and throw that in and train hard and with time and effort you will grow.

I don't care if you only eat one time a day. If you start using 1,500 mgs test or some tren, you WILL get stronger. You may not start putting on body weight, but there is no damn way that you are not going to start moving more weight on your lifts.

I have done this many times. I started a blast and then some thing happen in life that kept me distracted from eating like I should have. The scale did not go up, but strength always did. A calorie deficiency never stopped that.

Very strange but my strength does not improve feels like I am not on anything.

I know for a fact Blackstang is now using fantastic gear. He is using Genotec's tren a. I used it for 3 weeks and the results were incredible. I also know another 20 or so people who all say it is incredible. His problem will be in other areas... mainly diet. But it is 100% true some people have a shocking response to certain drugs. Some people require 4x the dose of a certain drug (aas) to have similar effects. Moreover if that person has crap body genetics (shape, structure etc) they are in a losing battle in many ways.

But again with Blackstang it is solely his diet and training etc. Plus not sticking to a plan. Too many are to quick to blame the drugs when in reality they are fine. It is true though loads of crap aas sellers are about. But aas isn't a magic potion you need to be 100% in other areas especially if you have poor genetics.

Lots of misinformation in this thread. Sieve was right and obviously he didn't mean 0 calories. I know a lot of guys who have took a large amount of anabolics with a super restricted diet and the end results is usually hard, ripped and no weight loss (if done properly). The choice of drugs is very important though.... tren being your number 1. Bulselmo who used to post here used to do this sort of thing all the time... he would eat next to nothing. Obviously with anything genetics come into play but it can be done and is on a regular basis. Not everything is black and white.

But obviously diet is everything and generally if you eat very little you will lose weight (drugs or not). Most of these guys who come on saying I can't get big it's always down to diet. They are simply not eating enough.

Some PH's are stronger than real gear so you can't always go by that. I took mdrol once and it was stronger than dbol and adrol put together.

For all the guys moaning about lack of progress sort out your diet and be consistent. Get some good gear and throw that in and train hard and with time and effort you will grow.

Why you gotta throw me under the bus lol?

yeah..get your nutrition in check..even if you aren't a great responder you should be able to net gains with diet in check..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws