kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Ok yall i am pinning the following:
200mg test prop eod
150 mg NPP eod.

I pinned quad on monday and they were a tad bit sore on tuesday but nothing i couldnt work around. On wednesday they were a little sore when i did quads (WOrked through it though and sill hammered quads). So wednesday i decided to pin glutes since my quads were still a little sore. Everything went fine and i had no issues. But wednesday evening my glutes started to get sore. I put a heating pad on them to try to relasx them but when i woke up this morning (Thursday) they hurt pretty bad. So all morning i have been putting the heating pad on them and they have loosened up quite a bit but man this morning they were really really sore. I pinned the prop on my right side and the NPP on my left (Keeping them seperate). The gear i am using is supposed to be top of the line with just a little bit of discomfort. Today my quads feel fine with almost no disomfort. I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on making the glutes less painful? THanks KS

aleeve will help a little.

Did you get deep enough? Got the fat and irritated the hell out of it?

Injecting in the right area? Could have ventured a little too much one way or the other and missed.

First time hitting glutes? If so, wouldn't surprise me if it hurts. Props a bitch.

i have friends who had painless injections and then some weeks, for whatever reason (there are tons of possibilities) they were painful, especially the next day.

No i got it in the muscle. I felt it when it went through the fat and into the muscle and i used a 1 1/2" pin so that shouldnt be it. It pinned high and toward the outside of the glute. Just below my belt line.

Have you hit glutes before? Sometimes this happens when injecting into a muscle that has never had oil injected into it. It may take a few weeks for your cheeks to get used to hitting there.

The way I was taught to hit my own glutes by nurses (I asked more than one):

Dending on which side......I'll say right cheek. With my right hand, I put the tip of my thump on the top of my crack, comfortably stretch my index finger like a slightly slanted reverse L shape (if you were hitting on the left cheek then it would be an L with the left hand). Where the tip of my index finger lands is where I shoot. To make it easier to remember I use a red sharpy and mark under the tip of my finger and shoot above that red dot. I do all this after I have disenfected my hands and my cheek. Shit I even wipe doen the plastic on the sharpy. My syringe is already loaded before I begin this process. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
KS,google ventrogluteal injection.Its a virtually painfree site.Can handle quite a bit of injection volume.I stopped pinning my glutes.My right was always painfree,though my left was hit or miss for discomfort.Also Im injection does create irritation,so putting a heating pad on just increase's the swelling & pain.Nsaid's can help a little.:)

Thanks for all the help guys!

Iron-Thats about where i hit but i hit right below my belt line so i might be a little to high.

Nuke-Gonna google it now.

Thanks again to all.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Iron-Thats about where i hit but i hit right below my belt line so i might be a little to high.
Nuke-Gonna google it now.

Thanks again to all.

Sounds like it!

Try the ass crack thing...lol!

It all depends on the brand you are using. I had to go through 3 test props and 4 NPP brands before I found a completely painless one. If it is OK I will say which brands, but they didn't come from any of the board sponsors here.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear