over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Go to training

Jello

Moderator/Kilo Klub
Staff member
Registered
When you are having one of those off days and go to the gym what is your go to lift to get you going?

Mine is the leg press. No matter how I feel, if I load the sled up, by the time I'm done I feel like I can conquer anything.

I more so go for hype up songs not so much exercises. There's a few songs that get me through the flat spot

Standing shoulder presses! Once I start seeing all those veins poppin, I am ready to roll!

I more so go for hype up songs not so much exercises. There's a few songs that get me through the flat spot

Music always helps, but I'm talking about that exercise that just gets you going. The one you go to when you're pissed about something and need to let off some steam. THAT LIFT, you know what I mean?

I feel injuries are much more likely to occur on "off" days because my head is not 100% into it therefore you won't see me in the gym, if the rare chance I do go it is a cardio only day

BIZEP CURLZZZ:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Rack deads, no doubt. Load that bitch up heavy as hell, get some chalk dust flying and hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

After heavy sets of rack deads my back has an ungodly pump, my traps look beastly and I have veins popping out in every direction. When you get that freak factor working for you, no matter what you felt like beforehand, everything seems to change. :headbang:

Heavy. I dont have a particular lift but if im really not feeling it I'll just go stupid heavy and try to get through one unreasonably painful set that I dont want to do in the first place. once I beat that mentality I'm good to go.

Heavy. I dont have a particular lift but if im really not feeling it I'll just go stupid heavy and try to get through one unreasonably painful set that I dont want to do in the first place. once I beat that mentality I'm good to go.

Maybe that's why I go straight to leg press. I can load that up until it hurts and just get to work. Nothing else matters when I'm done.

I feel injuries are much more likely to occur on "off" days because my head is not 100% into it therefore you won't see me in the gym, if the rare chance I do go it is a cardio only day

I don't mean to be careless or use bad form, just the lift that can get your mind into it.

If I jumped on a treadmill or any other piece of cardio equipment on a day like that I'd last about 5 minutes and I'd leave. Hate cardio as it is, couldn't pull it off if I was in that kind of mood.

I do like cable cross overs, although they aren't in my routine at the moment. Just load the weight up and watch pretty much my whole upper body pump up instantly. Good motivator on a flat day

I know it sounds lame, but decline bench for me.
If I am feeling off, its nice to know that I can do my exercising lying down, lol.

I know it sounds lame, but decline bench for me.
If I am feeling off, its nice to know that I can do my exercising lying down, lol.

Whatever works for you:headbang:

Old school t-bar rows always gets my entire body cranking out adrenaline. It's like squats for the upper body.
Peace,
M2M :cool:

When you are having one of those off days and go to the gym what is your go to lift to get you going?

Mine is the leg press. No matter how I feel, if I load the sled up, by the time I'm done I feel like I can conquer anything.

I feel the same way about the bench press. If I'm feeling lazy, a few sets and I'm ready to go.

Honestly anything works for me. Once I start training I love it. Although I do like playing about with high reps/partials/static holds on the lying leg curl and getting a mad pump. Then I go to the leg press and thats gets me fired up more than anything.

Sometimes the problem with me is actually getting to the gym on those off days. I like to use music and bodybuilding clips on you-tube to get me in the mood... Zack Khan is my current fav :)

Rack deads, no doubt. Load that bitch up heavy as hell, get some chalk dust flying and hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

After heavy sets of rack deads my back has an ungodly pump, my traps look beastly and I have veins popping out in every direction. When you get that freak factor working for you, no matter what you felt like beforehand, everything seems to change. :headbang:

i second this.
the new dying fetus cd and some chimaria helps too.by five plates i know its getting cool:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131